8

Can I marry him ?

 

Kikwang roll on his sleep and greet by empty space beside him. He open his eyes to find no one there.

 

where is woonie ? . didn’t he beside me when I sleep ?”

 

Kikwang slowly get up from the bed then go outside his room to find dongwoon as he doesn’t see dongwoon in their room. He carefully go downstair to the kitchen and find his lover there on the dining table with laptop in front of him. His face is serious as he type something on the laptop.

 

Kikwang approach dongwoon and sit beside him. He lean his body to dongwoon and hug him by his waist with his chin rest on dongwoon’s shoulder. Dongwoon then stop his work and look to the sleepy kikwang beside him.

 

why are you awake kiki ?” dongwoon ask with his hand patting kikwang’s head.

I wake because you are not beside me” kikwang say with pout.

sorry . I have something to do”

is it not done yet woonie ?”

just a little more . do you want go back to sleep ?”

no . I want to wait for you”

 

The handsome foreign looking man then continue his work with his lover still clinging on him. Sometime he pat kikwang’s head and tell him to just sleep but the shorter man shake his head. He say that he want to sleep with dongwoon beside him ,so dongwoon just let him there. After his work done dongwoon then shut down his laptop before close it.

 

I’m done . let’s back to our room”

mmm . wait a minute woonie”

 

Dongwoon look to his lover beside him. His eyes is close. Look like he fell asleep when he wait for dongwoon to finish his work. Dongwoon chuckle to see his lover sleeping face. He then carefully pick him up and bring him back to their room. Slowly he put kikwang down on the bed. When he want to back to the kitchen kikwang suddenly grab his hand.

 

where do you want to go woonie ?” he say with sleepy voice.

I want to take my laptop”

hurry . I don’t want to be alone”

as you wish baby” dongwoon kiss kikwang’s forehead softly then disappear from their room. He back several minutes later with laptop on his hands. He put it on the table before join his lover on the bed.

 

Kikwang snuggle closer to dongwoon and slowly drift to sleep. Dongwoon himself follow him not long after that. They sleep on each other arms with smile on their face.

 

===

 

The next morning hyunseung suddenly wake from his sleep. He rub his eyes and look to the clock on the table beside his bed. It’s still 06.00 in the morning. Today is a holiday but he doesn’t want to sleep anymore ,instead he get up from the bed and go to take a shower. Hyunseung come out from the bathroom several minutes later to change his clothes.

 

Hyunseung then exit his room and go to his parents’s room. He peek inside the room to find his parents still sleeping. Hyunseung slowly approach them before try to waking up his appa.

appa . wake up” hyunseung softly rocking his appa’s body. Dongwoon start to wake up from his sleep as he feel someone’s hand on his arms. He look still in sleepiness on that person who is his son.

ne seungie ?” dongwoon answer with hoarse voice.

I want to take a walk around here appa . accompany me please”

wait a minutes . appa will ready soon” dongwoon pat his son’s head and go to wash himself.

 

After dongwoon’s leave ,hyunseung just sit there to wait for his appa get ready. He look to his umma who start wake up. When kikwang see his son there he then smile and reach out his hands to the pretty boy before him. Hyunseung smile back to him before crawl to his umma’s arm and lay down beside him.

 

why is my son up so early today hmm ?”

I just woken up from my sleep and I don’t feel want sleep anymore”

is it like that ?”

uhm . and and I and appa want to take a walk around here umma . you want to go with us ?”

ani . just go with appa” kikwang say with warm smile to his son.

okaay” hyunseung answer with grinning on his face.

 

When kikwang and hyunseung cuddle on the bed ,dongwoon come out from the bathroom with water still dripping down from his face.

 

seungie appa is ready . let’s go”

 

Hyunseung who hear dongwoon’s voice immediately kiss his umma’s cheek before get up to his appa. They wave kikwang goodbye before go downstair and exit their home. Hyunseung look so excited this morning. Every step he make just like he’s about to fly ,make kikwang chuckle to see his son’s cute act.

 

I’ll just make breakfast for both of them” kikwang say to himself before go to the kitchen.

 

===

 

appa look” hyunseung exclaim while pointing to a kitten. It put in a box below a tree. He go to the little cat and pick it up. He hold it close on his chest.

 

appa . can we keep it please ?” hyunseung look up to his appa with pleading eyes. He feel pity with the little cat. It look so weak and small.

uhm ..” dongwoon make a thinking face even he can just give permission for hyunseung. He want to tease his son and want to know how strong hyunseung’s desire to take care that kitten.

I will take care of it”

uhm ..”

I will always give it food and give it a shower and clean it up when it make a mess and –“

okay okay we can keep it”

yayy thank you appa” hyunseung smile widely to dongwoon to show his thanks.

 

They walk back to home with hyunseung holding the little cat securely on his arms. When they arrive at home dongwoon feel curious to see doojoon’s car on their carport.

 

why is there doojoon hyung’s car here ? . is he here ?” dongwoon ask to himself. It’s true because when they enter the living room doojoon is sitting on the couch there.

 

hello hyung . why are you here this early ?” dongwoon greet his hyung and sit beside him while hyunseung goes inside to look for junhyung.

yoseob suddenly woke me and junhyung this morning then said that he want to go to your home with us . that’s 5 in the morning for god sake . and I just sleep for three and half hours to your information . I’m so sleepy dongwoon-ah” doojoon throw his head back on the soft cushion before close his eyes but suddenly yoseob goes to them while squealing ,make doojoon jump slightly on his seat. Kikwang following yoseob behind him.

 

doojoonie !”

Doojoon groan softly before answering “ne baby ?”

look at this kitten . it is so cute” yoseob show the little cat hyunseung found earlier to doojoon. The latter just look to the little thing on yoseob’s hand without any interest.

yes it is” doojoon shortly answer before throw his head back and close his eyes. It’s just several seconds before he open it back when he hear yoseob sobbing.

 

kiki . doodoo is so meanie to me . huaa” yoseob put the kitten down before goes to kikwang and hug him. He immediately crying on kikwang shoulder. The latter just hug him back and try to calm him down through patting his back.

 

oh god . what’s my fault ?” doojoon groan while dongwoon try to hold his laugh to see his frustration face.

 

 

===

 

 

hello :D