5

Can I marry him ?

It is 04.00 in the evening when kikwang and hyunseung go to dongwoon’s hospital. They are go straight to his room and find him behind his desk.

 

“appa” hyunseung calling him as soon as he saw his appa there.

“hey . you are coming over” dongwoon bent down and take his son on his arms.

“hello woonie . do we disturb you ?”

“ani . I’m free now until *look his watch* two hours more” dongwoon grinning to kikwang.

“appa appa . today I got 10 for my english test” hyunseung excitedly tell his appa. He show all of his fingers to gesture ten with it.

“oh jinjja ?” dongwoon fake a surprise face to the boy on his arms. Well . he’s not surprise anymore as hyunseung often get perfect mark for his test.

“uhm” hyunseung nod his head cutely.

“woah my son is surely clever . just like me”

“yah . do you mean I’m not clever ?” kikwang doesn’t agree with dongwoon’s statement.

“haha . I didn’t say that . you did” dongwoon stick out his tongue playfully to kikwang ,make him pout.

 

Dongwoon just laugh to see kikwang’s pouting face. He love to . It is so fun to dongwoon because when he kikwang will blush or pout. Dongwoon never bore to see that cute face of his lover.

 

“haha . mianhae baby . I’m just kidding”

“humph” kikwang childishly turn away his head from dongwoon. His arms are cross on his chest and his lips still pouting.

 

Dongwoon’s face soften when he see that. He walk closer to kikwang and kiss his pouting lips softly. Several seconds later dongwoon pull back from the kiss and look exactly to kikwang’s eyes.

 

“sorry” dongwoon say while staring deeply to kikwang’s eyes. Kikwang’s pout face is now turn to blushing because of dongwoon’s intense stare.

“it’s okay” he manage to answer.

 

They are chatting happily there as a happy family even actually it can’t be call chatting because it more to dongwoon and kikwang listen to hyunseung’s story. Hyunseung tell everything happen to him today to his parents. He say junhyung’s name many times and dongwoon sure he can see hyunseung’s doe eyes sparkling when he say the latter’s name.

 

Two hours later they have to go because dongwoon have to work again. Kikwang kiss dongwoon’s lips and hyunseung kiss his cheek. They wave good bye to dongwoon and exit his room. They go to kikwang’s car and kikwang drive it back to their home.

 

+++

 

“I’m home” doojoon tiredly say when he arrive at home.

 

Doojoon is little exhausted from work. He then go to the kitchen ,want to get drink first. He open the refrigerator and take out a bottle of water. He grab a glass ,pour it down ,and drink it. Doojoon sigh in relieve as he feel refresh after drink. He put the glass and the bottle on the dining table before someone shouting his name.

 

“joonie !” yoseob jump on doojoon’s back. Fortunately doojoon can hold his position so they are not fall on the floor.

“oh my . yang yoseob you are shock me !” doojoon hold his chest to calm it down. Yoseob just giggle to him as the answer.

“where is junhyung ?” doojoon ask his lover as he doesn’t see his son greet him like he usually did.

“he is on his room”

 

Yoseob doesn’t want to be put down and it end with doojoon piggyback him. They go to junhyung’s room because doojoon want to take a look on his son. Look like junhyung is studying. He sit on his table with pen on his hand and several books is open in front of him. Sometime he put a serious face when he think about the problem. Doojoon put yoseob down the floor before approach his son.

 

“appa’s son is studying” doojoon smile warmly to junhyung. Junhyung look up to him and grinning.

“appa ! when did you come ?”

“just now” doojoon say and kiss junhyung’s head.

“continue your study ,ne ? . we will leave now”

“uhm” junhyung smile widely to him.

 

“yeobo let’s go now so junhyung can continue his study”

“carry me~” yoseob spread out his arms to doojoon.

“sometime you are kinda childish yeobo”

 

So doojoon carry yoseob princess style to their room. Yoseob circle his arms around doojoon’s neck tightly and keep grinning to him. Junhyung giggle to see yoseob’s act. His umma sure have baby-like face ,but yoseob rarely acting childish like now.

 

Doojoon put yoseob on their bed before sit beside him. He his shirt before take it off along with his wifebeater.

 

“yah joonie . what are you doing ?” yoseob’s face heat up when he see doojoon’s bare abs.

“what ? . I just want to change my work shirt”

“oh” yoseob just look down because what he think is wrong.

“wae ? . what do you think I’ll doing ?” doojoon smirk and yoseob blush even more.

“n-nothing” yoseob shake his head vigorously.

 

Doojoon is laughing when they suddenly hear a knock on the door. Doojoon then get up to the door and open it. There is junhyung standing in front of the door handing a book on his left hand and a pen on the other.

 

“ne junnie ?” doojoon ask his son. The boy in front of him then look up to doojoon with puppy eyes.

“appa . help me to finish my homework please”

“is it difficult ?”

“yes appa . there some  question that I can’t solve” junhyung pout when he say it.

“haha . okay . wait a minute ne ? . appa have to change my clothes first” doojoon ruffle junhyung’s hair then go inside to change his clothes.

“come on”

 

Junhyung doing his homework with his appa’s help. After junhyung’s homework finish they go to yoseob and  they have dinner together.

 

===

 

There is no junseung moment on this chapter because I think to make dooseob and kiwoon instead. I give tag dooseob and kiwoon so it will weird if it is lack of their moment :DD . hope you don’t mind  : )))