4

Can I marry him ?

“seungie jun is waiting for you . please get ready faster” kikwang say in front of hyunseung’s room. As he finish his sentences the door open ,revealing a pretty boy already in his uniform with his backpack hang on his back.

“I’m finish umma”

“good . now let’s go to the living room”

 

So they rundown the stair to meet junhyung and yoseob who already wait for hyunseung in the living room.

 

“sorry for waiting” hyunseung bow to yoseob.

“let’s we go now so you two won’t be late” yoseob pat hyunseung’s head.

“thank you seobie for willing to take seungie for his school” kikwang smile.

“never mind kwangie” yoseob grin to his best friend.

 

Yoseob drive his car to junhyung’s and hyunseung’s school. Kikwang has some business so he can’t take hyunseung to school today. Yoseob as his bestfriend of course willingly to replace him. Both hyunseung and junhyung is now already 5th grade on the elementary. They go to the same school just as their kindergarten time even junhyung’s home is now further because he already move to the new home.

 

Actually doojoon was want junhyung to study on the elementary  school near their house ,but junhyung doesn’t want to be separated with his seungie. He kept whined and cried and begged to his appa so he will study on the same school with hyunseung. He even didn’t want to eat anything and just cried his heart out in his room on the day doojoon said that he won’t  on the same school with hyunseung anymore.

 

Doojoon didn’t has heart to see his son like that. So did yoseob. He told doojoon to just granted junhyung’s wish and he did. When his appa finally said if he will on the same school with hyunseung  ,junhyung jump on doojoon in happiness and hugged his neck so tight with his little arms. He kiss doojoon’s  cheek again and again while say much much thanks to his appa. Doojoon just can laugh to junhyung’s act. ‘oh my . look like he love hyunseung so much’ that was doojoon thought in his heart.

 

 

***

 

Yoseob and the two kids already arrive at the school. He kiss junhyung’s and hyunseung’s cheek before go for his work. Junhyung link his hand with hyunseung’s and go to their class. Even their class is same again. They meet their friends already there. Mir is clinging on joon’s arm ,whined about let’s go on a date with me or something like that. Seungho reading a book on his seat ,while G.O. and thunder chatting to each other. Their other friends just running around or playing some random games.

 

They back to their seat and sit down neatly when their teacher come. Soon class is start. Hyunseung and junhyung listen to their teacher well. They answer almost every question their teacher give them. They are kinda clever student on the school. They always get good marks for almost all of their test.

 

***

 

School is finish. It’s time for the student to go home ,but hyunseung and junhyung have to wait a little longer because yoseob is pick them up from his work place. Outside there rain is pouring down. Hyunseung is slightly shivering because he doesn’t bring a jacket. Junhyung who see that take off his jacket and give it to him.

 

“seungie . wear it . you are shivering” junhyung say as he put the jacket on hyunseung’s body.

“but junnie how about you ?” hyunseung doesn’t want if junhyung catch a cold because of him.

“I am fine just wear it” junhyung smile to him.

 

Fortunately yoseob arrive not long after that. He tell them to go in the car and drive to hyunseung’s home first. They exit the car to sent hyunseung safely without getting wet from the rain. Several seconds after yoseob push the bell kikwang open the door for them. He say thanks to yoseob and junhyung for their help. When yoseob and junhyung about to go ,hyunseung calling for junhyung.

 

“junnie wait”

“umm ?” junhyung turn back to hyunseung. Hyunseung take off junhyung’s jacket he wear and give it back to him.

“thank you~” he smile sweetly to junhyung and kiss his cheek ,make the him smiling widely.

 

Yoseob and junhyung go back to their house after that ,leave hyunseung and kikwang wave them good bye in front of their door. Kikwang tell hyunseung to go inside. He put hyunseung’s bag on the table before take off his uniform and change it with casual clothes. Then they go to the kitchen to have lunch together.

 

 

***

 

“woonie” kikwang calling him as he enter their room. Dongwoon is on their bed ,reading a book. Their child hyunseung is already sleep on his own room.

“hm ?” dongwoon answer without turn from his book. Kikwang huff then go to his hubby and hugging him by his waist.

“woonie woonie woonie” kikwang keep calling him make dongwoon finally turn to him.

“what is it baby ?”

“nothing . just want to call your name”

Dongwoon put his book down on the nightstand and hug him back.

“I miss you woonie” kikwang say and snuggle to dongwoon’s chest. Dongwoon let out a low chuckle to hear it.

“it’s not like I’m going somewhere kiki”

“you are to busy with your patient” kikwang look up to dongwoon with pout on his face.

“that is my job”

“I know . but I want my woonie ~” kikwang hug his hubby even tighter.

 

Dongwoon love it when kikwang acting childish like now. That is why he love kiki at the first place. His pure kind heart stole dongwoon’s heart since the first time they met. Kikwang was help him when he fainted on the day he is still a college student. Kikwang brought him on his own house and toke care of him even dongwoon was just a stranger for him. They were got closer after that ,dating ,got married ,and have hyunseung two years after they married.

 

“let’s just sleep now . shall we ?” dongwoon say to the shorter man on his arm.

“uh-hum”

 

They are laying on the bed facing each other , enjoying the comfortable silence between them. Kikwang still hugging dongwoon and buried his face to dongwoon’s chest. Dongwoon on the other hand just keep kikwang’s hair until he feel kikwang’s steady breath on his chest as sign he is already fall asleep.

 

“good night baby” dongwoon smile and kiss kikwang’s head before follow him to the dreamland.

 

 

***

 

As my promise before I make KiWoon moment here ^o^ . Actually I plan to make this story as a oneshot at first ,but it turn out to chapter story like this . keke XDD . well whatever is it going to be . hope you enjoy it :))