3

Can I marry him ?

“jun . wake up son . it’s morning already . you have to go to school” doojoon try to waking up his son.

“umm . ten minutes more appa”junhyung flip his back to his appa.

“no no . you’ll be late” doojoon take him on his arm ,make him sit.

“uhh” junhyung rub his eyes as he sit up on his bed. Sleepy still clearly can be seen on his face.

 

Doojoon take his little son to take a bath. He put junhyung on the closet then take off junhyung’s pajama. Because of rush doojoon forget to turn the tap to warm one. When the water pour to junhyung’s body ,that little boyjolt.

 

“appa !” junhyung wide awake and scream on top of his lung. Yoseob who on his room to prepare doojoon’s work shirt shock to hear his son’s  scream. He run to junhyung’s room doesn’t care if his body still sore from last night *keke*.

 

“what happen ?” yoseob ask when he find his son and husband on the bathroom.

“it’s c-cold umma”

“mianhae junnie” doojoon feel guilty as he see his son shiver because of cold.

“doo . just finish it soon . he is shivering . I’ll going now . don’t make any mess . got it ?”

“okay”

 

Yoseob then go down stair to the kitchen. He want to make some breakfast for his family while doojoon continue to prepare his son for school. Several minutes later doojoon is already finish with junhyung and himself. He go down stair with little junhyung on his arm. Junhyung wear his baby blue uniform ,match with his appa’s soft green shirt.

 

“umma”

 

Junhyung call yoseob when they already on the kitchen. He extend his arms to cup yoseob’s cheek and softly peck his umma’s cheek.

 

“hello” yoseob smiling to his son then kiss his cheek back “and hello for you too” yoseob turn to doojoon. He give his husband sweet morning kiss. Doojoon just grinning when they pull back.

 

They eat their breakfast before doojoon have to go for work and junhyung to his school. Yoseob is not feeling well so he just stay at home today. He deliver them until the front door to say good bye.

 

“bye ummaa ~ “ junhyung wave his hand eagerly from inside the car before dash to his kindergarten with his appa.

 

 

***

  

Doojoon park his car outside the school before go to junhyung’sclass with his son walk beside him. He meet with another parents there. Most of them is woman. They are so happy to see doojoon is the one who take junhyung to school today. As doojoon is a handsome man with well built body, killing yet gentle smile ,and kind attitude. They always try to grab doojoon’s attention when they meet him ,make junhyung annoy with their act.

 

“morning Mr. Yoon~” a woman with tight red dress greet doojoon with her oh-so-sweet voice.

“good morning “ doojoon greet her back politely.

 

Junhyung is really doesn’t like them. They always make his appabusy with them. He give a glare to the woman who talking-or more like flirting-with doojoon.

 

“appa appa” junhyung try to make doojoon’s attention back to him by calling him.

“ne junnie ?” doojoon finally turn tojunhyung .

“don’t talk with her” junhyung point to the woman behind doojoon.

“eh ? . why ?”

“because I don’t like her appa” junhyung whine and stomp his feet.

 

Doojoon chuckling to see junhyung’s jealous act. When his son doesn’t like someone it can be seen easily just from his gaze to that people.

 

“alright . I’ll just go work then . be a good kid . okay ?”

“uhm” junhyung just nod his head as he still feel angry a little. Doojoon smile warmly to him. He ruffle junhyung’s hair .

“good boy .... well appa have to go now . bye junnie” doojoon say before kiss junhyung’s head. He back to his car outside the school watching as junhyung enter his class. He go to his office after that.

 

***

 

“seungiiee ~”  junhyung smile widely when he see his best friend already on his seat.

“morning junnie ~” hyunseung grinning to him.

 

They  are chatting happily before their teacher mrs. Kim enter and class begin. Today’s lesson is drawing. Mrs. Kim ask them to draw what are their dream on the future. The students then start to draw whatever they dreaming of. One and half hour later bell is ringing as sign for their break time, so Mrs. Kim collect their work and bring it to the teacher room.

 

Junhyung ask hyunseung to play outside as he not want to stay on class only. They sit in front of a mini garden beside their class. When their teacher asked them to draw what they dream of on the future Hyunseung draw a doctor and a hospital because he want to be a doctor and have a hospital like his woonie appa on the future. He is curious with junhyung’s dream when he big ,so he ask to him.

 

“ junnie . what do you want to be on the future”

“me ? . hehe .  I want to be your groom”

“groom ?” hyunseung tilt his head.

“ne . my appa said that we can married when we are big already seungie” junhyung is more than happy when he say it. He grinning so wide until his eyes disappear .

“do you really want to marry me junnie ?” hyunseung ask with sparkling on his doe-like eyes.

“uh-hum” junhyung  smile to him. He spot a flower in the corner of his eyes. He pick it up and kneel down with one foot in front of hyunseung “seungie . would you marry me ?”

“eh !” hyunseung is shock with junhyung’s act. His already big eyes is bigger now.

“would you seungie ?” junhyung say with pleading eyes to him. If hyunseung is dare to reject him he will surely break down and crying hard ,but of course he won’t reject junhyung.  He move closer to junhyung ,smile widely before kiss junhyung’s plump lips sweetly and say.

 

“of course I will junnie”

 

Junhyung doesn’tneed another word but that to make he smile all day.

 

###

 

Thanks god finally I can make it . I found hard time to finish this chapter but I am happy it’s finally done . yaaayyy ^o^ . hope you’ll like it :))))