9

Can I marry him ?

Day by day yoseob’s behavior is getting worse. He can be so cheerful at a time but the next second he will crying just because doojoon forget to pull the dining chair for him to sit. Doojoon is so confuse with this. He doesn’t know why yoseob suddenly become so moody. Sometime yoseob is also craving for food on very weird time ,like now...

 

“doojoonie ~” yoseob shake doojoon’s arm try to waking him up. The latter begin to stir in his sleep before he finally start to wake up.

“what is it seobie ?” doojoon sit up to face his lover. He softly caress the smaller man’s head.Yoseob is sit there ,looking to his husband with pleading eyes like a lost puppy. Doojoon know if yoseob like this must be something he want.

“I want to eat okonomiyaki . buy one for me please please ~”

“huh ? where do I have to buy it then ?”

“I don’t know . I want it naww doojoonie ~”

“wait until tomorrow ,okay ? . I’ll buy it as much as you want . how is it ?” doojoon try to coax his lover. Not that he doesn’t want to buy it for him but because it’s 2 in the morning. Where will he buy it in this time?

 

Doojoon see yoseob just silent after hear his answer. He think maybe yoseob give up with his sudden desire and just wait until tomorrow. But he is totally wrong because a second later yoseob’s eyes become teary before he burst out with tears. Doojoon panic to see he cry like that. He immediately hug him and pat his back to calm him down.

 

“sshh sshh . don’t cry seobie . I’m sorry I’m sorry”

“you hate me doojoonie . huaa”

“I don’t . I won’t and I never hate you baby”

 

Yoseob keep cry and cry on doojoon’s arm while doojoon just pat his back to calm him down. Several minutes later yoseob’s become calmer and calmer before he doesn’t cry anymore. Doojoon try to take a look on his lover to find he already sleep. He put yoseob on the bed carefully then cover him with blanket. Doojoon look to his lover’s face. Yoseob’s face is stain with tears from crying.

 

“*sigh* look like I need to talk with dongwoon tomorrow”

 

===

 

The next day doojoon go to meet with dongwoon on his hospital. He call him before and the latter say to just meet him on his room. Doojoon park his car on the parking lot before go straight to dongwoon’s room. The latter is there ,checking on some paper but he put it down when he see doojoon enter his room.

 

“hello hyung . please sit there” dongwoon gesture his hyung to sit on the couch beside doojoon.

“thanks” doojoon shortly answer before sit.

“so . what happen ?” dongwoon approach his hyung and sit beside him.

 

Doojoon let out a small sigh before answer. He tell his problem to dongwoon. Yoseob’s change mood ,his behaviour ,his sudden crave for food and everything. The latter just listen to doojoon’s problem in silent. Trying to figure out the reason for yoseob’s weird behavior.

 

“is it like that hyung ?” dongwoon ask after doojoon finish his story-telling session.

“yeah . I don’t know why he is become like that all of sudden *sigh*”

“I think I know the answer hyung” dongwoon say with smile on his handsome face.

“really ? . what is it dongwoon-ah ?”

“just bring him here hyung . you’ll know the answer”

“wait for us then” doojoon say before get up to exit dongwoon’s room.

“okay . be careful hyung”

 

Doojoon go straight to his car after exit dongwoon’s room then drive it to his home.

 

===

 

“yoseobie” doojoon call for his lover after he come to home. He enter his house and close the door behind him.

“joonie ! . you are home” yoseob smile widely when he see doojoon come home early. He run to him before hug him “doojoonie ~” he purr on doojoon’s chest.

 

Doojoon smile to see yoseob’s act. He then carry him with one hand around yoseob’s waist and another one below his . He sit on the nearest couch with yoseob on top of him.

 

“seobie . let’s go to dongwoon’s hospital”

“what for ? . are you sick joonie ?” yoseob say in worry manner. He try touch doojoon’s forehead with the back of his hand but the latter beat him. Doojoon take yoseob’s hand in his then rub it slowly. He look to his lover with warm smile on his face.

“I’m not . I want he to check on you”

“me ? . what’s wrong with me ?”

“there is nothing wrong with you . I just wanna you to get check up there that’s all . how is it ?”

“oww . okay then . let’s go” yoseob grinning to the man before him.

 

They go to dongwoon’s hospital after that to meet with the handsome doctor on his room. Dongwoon smile to see his hyungs there. Doojoon tell him to check on yoseob while he himself just wait for them. They come out several time later but they still have to wait the nurse to know the result. When the nurse already back with the report she immediately give it to dongwoon. The said doctor just smile to know the report. It’s exactly same with his prediction.

 

“congratulation yoseob hyung . you are pregnant by four months” dongwoon smile widely to them.

“are you serious woonie ?” yoseob ask him with wide eye.

“I am”

“omo . I am so happy to hear that . doojoonie !” yoseob jump to doojoon and hug him tight while the latter just smile so wide.

 

===

 

Dongwoon come to home when the clock read 7 pm. He immediately go to his room to change his clothes when suddenly he hear someone throwing up from the bathroom. Dongwoon then go there to take a look and find kikwang bent down on the closet with one hand on the wall another one on his knee. After he see that he immediately rush to his lover and stand behind him to caress his back.

 

“are you okay baby ? . you better take a rest after this” dongwoon is so worry to see his lover like that. He think maybe his kiki is lack of rest. After kikwang wash his mouth and flush the toilet dongwoon then carry him to the bed and lay him down there.

 

“woonie ~” kikwang call his lover with weak voice.

“yes kiki ?”

 

Kikwang doesn’t answer dongwoon ,instead he take dongwoon’s hand with both of his hand and move it down to his stomach. He make dongwoon’s hand rub his stomach by move it around in circle motion while smile to it.

 

“what is it baby ?”

Kikwang turn his head up to dongwoon and look exact to his eyes ,smile always attach on his face before answering “woonie . we gonna have baby”

 

 

===

 

 

This story has title ‘can I marry him ?’ and basically junseung story but it turn out sooo different from the first idea . keke .and thanks for you who give any suggestion and idea to me . I’ll try to make it on this story for you :D