10

Can I marry him ?

Kikwang doesn’t answer dongwoon ,instead he take dongwoon’s hand with both of his hand and move it down to his stomach. He make dongwoon’s hand rub his stomach by move it around in circle motion while smile to it.

 

“what is it baby ?”

Kikwang turn his head up to dongwoon and look exact to his eyes ,smile always attach on his face before answering “woonie . we gonna have baby”

 

 

 

 

“huh ? . what do you mean baby ?” dongwoon ask his lover. He doesn’t get what he say to him.

“I’m pregnant by two months now”

“jinjja ?” dongwoon’s eyes widened after he hear what kikwang say.

“really . you think I’m kidding ?” kikwang pout his lips to dongwoon.

“no . I just shock to hear that . I’m so happy kiki . thank you” dongwoon say before embrace his lover on his strong arms. kikwang on the other hand just smile widely.

 

===

 

“woonie”

“yes ?”

“let’s watch a movie after this”

“hmm . okay”

 

Kikwang and dongwoon are on the dining room to get dinner. Their child hyunseung is not there. He is go to dooseob’s home to sleep over there. And now kikwang pregnancy is five months already. Not like yoseob who always act spoilt like a kid ,kikwang is way more mature than him and it make dongwoon happy because as an owner of a big hospital he is kinda busy with his work. Kikwang’s act is help him a lot.

 

After finish their dinner they go to the living room to watch a movie together. Kikwang choose a thriller movie. He keep insist to watch it even dongwoon already forbid him ,so dongwoon just let him be. At first there is nothing happen with them ,but when the murderer start to show kikwang begin to clench on dongwoon’s shirt. He hid on dongwoon’s broad shoulder when the murderer catch the one of the male character and torturing him. Until the movie finish it’s just dongwoon who watch it because kikwang’s still his on dongwoon’s shoulder.

 

When the clock read on 10 pm they decide to just sleep. They sleep face to face with kikwang on dongwoon’s arm. He keep hold on dongwoon for his dear life.

 

“woonie  . I’m scare”

“why ?”

“what if the murderer come to our home ?” kikwang shudder in fear because his own think.

“he won’t”

“what if he kill us ? . omo” kikwang look about to cry when he say that.

“I’m here kiki . don’t worry”

“what if -”

“stop it kiki . you’ll scary yourself . just close your eyes and sleep . okay ?”

 

Kikwang just do what his husband told him. he close his eyes ,try to get asleep. Several minutes later dongwoon hear a soft snore from the man in front of him. He feel relieve to see his lover fell asleep already. He then follow him to sleep not long after that.

 

===

 

Kikwang woke in a room that he never seen before. It’s small and dark ,just a little light from outside entered the room through some small hole on the wall.

 

“where am I ?” kikwang asked to himself confusely. He then got up from the bed and proceed to the door. Just when he about to open it ,someone open it from outside. Kikwang’s face so pale when he see who is the person in front of him. It’s the murderer from the movie. Kikwang immediately back away as the murderer come inside the room. He want to scream but he can’t. The murderer in front of him start to get closer and closer. Kikwang just close his eyes tight ,hope his woonie will come.

 

“wooniee !” kikwang scream his lover name while rise to sit up position. He is panting hard just like he just run so far. Dongwoon who hear he scream suddenly wide awake. He look to daze kikwang and hold his arm. The latter jolt when someone touch him but then he realize if it’s just dongwoon and immediately hug him.

 

“woonie woonie woonie” he cry to dongwoon’s arm.

“it’s okay baby . I’m here” dongwoon caress his back to calm him down.

 

‘This why I’m not allow you to see a scary movie earlier *sigh*’

 

 

===

 

 

It’s short I know . sorry XDD