6

Can I marry him ?

 

*ding* *dong*

 

wait~” kikwang hurriedly go to the front door and open it ,revealing yoseob with grin on his face. Doojoon beside him while juhyung in front of them.

hello kiki~”

ah seobie ,doojoon hyung ,and junnie . please come in” kikwang step aside to let his guest enter his house.

 

Kikwang close the door when all of them already in the house. They go to the dining room and find dongwoon there reading a newspaper. Dongwoon immediately lift his face and bow his head when he realize that his hyungs who come.

 

hyung . annyeong haseyo”

annyeong woonie” yoseob say cheerily while doojoon just smile to him.

 

uncle where is seungie ?” junhyung ask to kikwang.

hyunseung is still sleeping I think . just wake him up if you want”

thank you uncle”

 

Junhyung then carefully go upstair to hyunseung’s room. He slowly open it and peek inside. Hyunseung is there still sleeping on his bed. Junhyung approach him then try to waking him up.

 

seungie seungie . wake up” junhyung lightly shake hyunseung’s body.

urgh . five more minute umma” hyunseung just roll and backfacing junhyung.

seungie it’s me junhyung not your umma”

 

Hyunseung doesn’t hear anything as he back to dreamland. Junhyung then sit beside hyunseung try to shake him harder.

 

hyunseuung” he scream a little on hyunseung’s ear. This time hyunseung finally awake. He turn his body and greet by grinning junhyung behind him.

junnie” hyunseung say in sleepy voice. He smile to junhyung and rub his eyes ,try to make the sleepy go away.

come on . wake up” junhyung bent down and pinch hyunseung’s chubby cheek.

 

At the same time dongwoon who want to take a look to his son see them. He can’t see clearly as he just see from behind ,but their position kinda shocking him. Hyunseung is lying on the bed with junhyung hovering above him. It look like he and kikwang when they are .. um you know what. Hehe :p

 

hyunseung ,junhyung what are you two doing ?” dongwoon’s sudden presence make them surprise. Junhyung slightly jump to hear his voice. He slowly turn his body and there is dongwoon standing beside the door. Hands fold across his chest with anger on his handsome face.

o-oh . it’s not good’ junhyung stare at him in horror.

 

Hyunseung on the other hand see anger on his appa’s face too. He doesn’t know why his appa look mad to them. Not want to make him get angrier he immediately sit up beside junhyung and look up to his appa.

 

a-appa”

seungie . can you please explain to appa ?”

umm we- we- uh-“ hyunseung stutter as he afraid to see his appa on that state.

woonie~” kikwang suddenly come there and hug dongwoon from behind.

what ?” dongwoon who still not in the mood to answer look at him with unfriendly face.

what’s wrong woonie ?” kikwang is confuse to see his husband on rage but he just shrug it off “woonie let’s go downstair . yoseob hyung and doojoon hyung are waiting for you” kikwang grinning to dongwoon before drag him outside hyunseung’s room.

 

what was that ? . fiuh . sorry for get you into trouble seungie” junhyung look to hyunseung with guilty on his face. Hyunseung doesn’t like to see junhyung like that. He reach out his hand to cup junhyung’s face ,make him facing hyunseung’s.

you did nothing . no need to say sorry” hyunseung grin innocently to junhyung. Junhyung then smile too see hyunseung grinning.

ah . wait for me here junnie . I want to take a shower” and hyunseung disappear to bathroom for awhile before back already clean and fresh.

come on” hyunseung link his hand with junhyung’s and go downstair to their parents.

 

 

hyunseungie~ come here” yoseob call for hyunseung. The latter just go to him like he want.

 

Dooseob couple with their son are there for kinda long time. They share stories ,play games together and help jun and seung to do their task. Yoseob and kikwang even cook together for all of them while doojoon keep try to take some of it and earn a slap on the hand from his seobie. They having fun time all day long. But one thing hyunseung realize is his appa doesn’t smile much like always. He think to talk with him later when dooseob family already go home.

 

===

 

appa” hyunseung call for dongwoon when he see him in front of the tv near his room.

ne seungie ?” dongwoon answer without look to his son.

 

Hyunseung hesitantly walk closer and sit beside dongwoon. He remain silent for awhile ,still afraid with his appa’s anger. He just look down to his hands and playing with it for several minutes before slowly lift his head to face his appa.

 

I want to say sorry if I make any mistake appa . please don’t be mad at me” hyunseung look up to his appa with his big doe eyes.

 

Hyunseung bit his lips to prevent himself for crying. There are tears gathering on the edge of his eyes ,more and more before it fall on his cheek. Dongwoon heart soften when he see his son like that. He doesn’t has heart to stay mad at hyunseung. He gently remove the tears away from hyunseung’s cheek and smile to him.

 

appa not mad to seungie”

r-really ?”

uh-hum . appa just don’t like it if seungie do that”

do what ?” hyunseung tilt his head to the side. He is not crying anymore.

like you did this morning with junnie”

this morning ? . but junnie just wake me up appa”

eh ? . jinjja ?”

uhm” hyunseung nod his head to him.

 

Dongwoon feel shame to himself. His son is purely innocent and he just angry to him without any reason. ‘what a good parent you are son dongwoon’ he say sarcastically to himself.

 

appa” hyunseung’s voice pull him back from his train of thought.

yes ?”

what did you think me and junnie do this morning so you mad at me before”

ow . um i-i’ts nothing seungie . ah look at the time . you have to sleep now . go”

 

Hyunseung confuse with his appa’s sudden change. He is mad before and now he is stuttering like that. But hyunseung don’t mind it ,he go to his room to sleep as it’s already 10.00 pm. It’s past his sleep time and he is sleepy already.

 

fiuh . it’s so close” dongwoon sigh in relieve because hyunseung doesn’t ask further.

 

===

 

Omaigad this chapter is so horrible TT_TT . I’ll try to make a better one next time . or maybe you want to give me an idea for the next chapter ??? . feel free to tell me if you do . as it’s not connect for one another ^0^