happy family

Can I marry him ?

 

Both of dooseob family and kiwoon family go to the mall today. Junhyung is on the front with hyunseung ,left their parents behind. He is running around with hyunseung’s hand on his ,practically dragging hyunseung everywhere. They make their parents have to move faster to follow them.

 

“appa appa junnie want this” junhyung jumping up and down, point on a set car toys when they are on a toys shop.

“calm down son . you look like a frog if you keep jumping like that” doojoon chuckle to see his son’s act.

“I’m not a frog!” junhyung exclaim.

“but you look like one”

“humph” junhyung let go of hyunseung’s hand. He cross his arm and pout ,make doojoon laugh.

“don’t doo” yoseob hit doojoon’s arm playfully.

“haha . okay ,appa is sorry jun . forgive me please ?” doojoon sit down in front of junhyung and look to him with pleading eyes.

Little junhyung look at his appa. He think awhile if he should forgive him or not. His eyebrows furrow ,lips pucker slightly while give doojoon intense gaze.

‘omaigod . my son is so adorable’ doojoon think in his mind. He want to laugh to see junhyung like that ,but he hold it because he don’t want junhyung angry to him even more.

“forgiven” junhyung finally say after thought.

“thank you” doojoon hug his son.

“but . buy me that car first” he point to the set cars earlier.

“yes young master” doojoon say and bow to junhyung like a butler. He take the toys ,pay it ,and give it to junhyung. Junhyung’s wide smile spread on his face while holding the toys.

 

They walk together around the mall ,stop awhile to buy something. Shirt ,toys ,and everything they want to buy. Hyunseung feel little exhausted after walked around with them. He tug on dongwoon’s shirt make his appa look down to him.

 

“neh ?”

“appa . seungie is hungry” he pout his lips.

“ah . let’s eat now then . how is it hyung ,kiki ?”

“okay . let’s find a restaurant for us” kikwang grin to him.

“uh-hum . we’ll follow you guys . right doo ?” yoseob say to doojoon. Doojoon just nod his head.

 

They go to find a family restaurant around the mall and enter it once they find one. Dooseob couple and kiwoon couple are sit face to face, while junhyung is sit next to hyunseung in other side. They are chattering happily when they wait for their order.

 

“here are your order” the waitress come to them and put their order to the table.

“thaank youu ~” jun and seung say cutely in unison.

“your welcome” the waitress smile to their cuteness “please enjoy” she say to the adult.

“thanks” they smile to her. She smile back and excuse herself.

“yay food” hyunseung chirp.

 

Hyunseung eat the food in happy as he feel hungry. His food finish in no time. Even after that he still want to eat ice cream. Junhyung want to eat ice cream too because of that ,so their parents decide to order ice cream for six of them in the end. Hyunseung greedily eat his ice cream make some of it on his cheek.

 

“seungie . there is ice cream on your cheek” junhyung say as he remove the ice cream from hyunseung’s cheek with his small hand.

“hehe” hyunseung grin to him.

Dongwoon smile and look to his kiki as he see hyunseung’s lovey dovey act with junhyung. He spot a bit of ice cream on the corner of kikwang’s mouth.

 

“baby . there is some ice cream on your lips too” dongwoon point to kikwang’s lips.

“eh . where ?” kikwang want to remove the ice cream with his thumb but before he do it dongwoon grab his arm and the ice cream off of his lips. Dongwoon then give a small peck to his thick lips. Kikwang’s cheek taint pink after that.

“yah yah . don’t do it in front of these kids” doojoon say to kiwoon couple.

“m-mianhae hyung” kikwang stutter to doojoon sudden burst. He hang down his head ,focus on his ice cream. Dongwoon just smirking.

 

Hyunseung look to his parents. He approach them and tug kikwang’s sleeve to get his attention. He ask him as he see his cheek is flushing.

“umma . are you alright ? . your face is red” hyunseung ask in worried manner.

“n-ne seungie” kikwang force smile to him.

“really ?” he still worried for kikwang’s health. What a good kid

“umma is fine seungie . don’t worry” dongwoon pat hyunseung’s head “aah . cause you finish your ice cream already . shall we go home now ?”

“umm” hyunseung nod his head and smile to his father.

“we are finish too woonie . let’s go” yoseob say to him.

 

Doojoon call the waitress and pay their food. He then go outside the restaurant with yoseob and kiwoon couple. His son is in front of them with hyunseung ,chattering each other. They go to the parking lot look for dongwoon’s car. Dongwoon himself is the one driving with doojoon beside him. Yoseob and kikwang on the middle seat ,while their son on the back seat. They drive back to dooseob’s family house and talk to each other. Yoseob then realize if there is no sound from backseat. He turn to the little boys there and find they are already sleep peacefully.

 

“kiki . look” yoseob calling.

“uh ?” kikwang turn his head to the spot his friend look at.

“our litlle angels are sleeping” yoseob giggle.

“they must be tired” kikwang chuckle.

 

They arrive at dooseob’s house and drop them there. Doojoon go to the backseat and take sleeping junhyung to his arm. He say thanks to kiwoon couple before enter their house with yoseob. He go to junhyung’s room while yoseob go to their room. He put the little boy on his bed and cover him with blanket.

 

“sleep tight” doojoon kiss his boy’s forehead. He then exit junhyung’s room before go straight to his share room. Yoseob is there already on his pajama. Doojoon approach him ,backhug him and kiss his nape.

 

“hey cutie” doojoon nuzzle his nose to yoseob’s neck make the shorter boy shiver slightly.

ne joonie ?

“today we already went out with kiwoon couple to make our junnie happy and now it’s your turn to make me happy” doojoon say with low husky dangerous voice.

‘o-oh’ yoseob’s face change to horrified when he think about what will going happen tonight.

 

 

===

 

Hello eunwoo is here ^O^ . I want to say biigg thanks to all of you who subscribe and comment *bow*. Sorry for any mistake here and there . I’m still a rookie xo . loobuu yuu >w<