7

Can I marry him ?

“umma . is it like this ?” hyunseung ask his umma for his work.

“ah yess” kikwang pat hyunseung’s head and smile to him.

 

Both of umma and his son are now in the kitchen. Kikwang is try to make a cake for his small family and the good boy hyunseung is more than willing to help him. He crack some egg while kikwang stir the batter.

 

Kikwang set the oven to the right temperature before pour down the batter to round trays and put it inside of the oven. They make a small cake and a big one. They wait until they heard a ‘ding’ sound from the oven and take it out from there. Hyunseung is excited to decorate the cake. He give everything there ,melted chocolate ,strawberry ,cream ,even a small bag of rice chocolate he find on the fridge.

 

“hello” dongwoon who just arrive from his work suddenly pop out to the kitchen. He approach kikwang and give a simple peck on his flour-cover cheek “what are you two doing ?”

“we make chocolate cake appa” hyunseung grinning to him.

“woah . really ?”

“yeah . I make it and hyunseung help me”

“why is there a small cake here ?”

“ah . that is mine . I want to give it to junnie” hyunseung say with wide smile on his face.

“just for him ? . how about appa ?” dongwoon fake a sad face to his son.

“appa don’t be sad . we make this big one for you” he point to the big cake in front of him.

“aww . thank you baby”

 

In the end dongwoon help his lover and his son to finish their work. Soon his handsome foreign-looking face stain with flour and chocolate. There are some sugar on the table ,egg on the floor ,and some cream on hyunseung’s cheek. It’s a big mess there but they are too happy to care about it.

 

===

 

Hyunseung wait for junhyung to come on his own seat. He put the cake he make last night on the table in front of him. Smile always on his face while he wait his dear junhyung.

 

“hai hyunseungie” mir greet him and sit on his seat in front of hyunseung’s.

 “hello mireu”

“what is that hyun ?” mir point to the cake in front of hyunseung.

“it’s a cake I made for junhyung . hehe”

“waa . you make it for him ? >u< . I want to make one for my joon too”

“make it then”

 

They chatting happily face to face as mir turn his seat backwards. Mir tell about his relationship with joon. He say that joon is actually a romantic person. In the school joon look like he hate mir because he always act cold to him ,but mir know if he is care about him. Last time when he was sick ,joon came to his house. He gave mir all of the notes he thought mir will missed when he’s not attend the school.

 

Hyunseung giggle because of mir’s story. They act just like enemy but actually they care about each other. He is happy to has junnie who doesn’t doubt to show his affection towards him everytime and everywhere.

 

“that is junhyung” mir say when he see junhyung enter their class. Hyunseung smile so wide when he see junhyung come to his seat beside him.

“hello mir” junhyung greet mir when he sit on his seat.

“hello jun” mir greet back to him. Junhyung then turn his head to the pretty boy beside him.

“hai seungie ~”

“hai junnie ~ . ah it’s for you . I made it last night with my umma” hyunseung push the cake’s box to junhyung’s table.

“waa . thank you ~” junhyung smile to show his thank to hyunseung. Hyunseung blush to see junhyung’s smile. He feel his heartbeat increasing to see that smile.

 

‘omo . junnie is so handsome >0<’ hyunseung put both of his hand up to cover his pink cheek.

 

===

 

“doodoo”

“ne baby . what’s up ?”

 

Yoseob is on the phone with doojoon who still on his office. He suddenly miss his yeobo and decide to just call him.

 

“come to home naww~”

“I can’t baby . I still have check the review that given to me . maybe two hours later . sorry”

“you don’t love me . you prefer that review than me”

“but-“

 

Doojoon’s word is unfinish because yoseob hung the call. He stare to his phone with chuckle.

 

“I’ll deal with him later”

 

 

 

Doojoon just come to home and greet by his son. Usually yoseob always greet him from his work but not today. He wonder where is yoseob now then he remember if yoseob sulk to him. He go to their room to find yoseob sit on the bed with pout on his face. He approach him and lay down his head on yoseob’s lap.

 

“what’s with that face baby ?”

“humph” yoseob turn his head away from doojoon. Doojoon just laugh to see yoseob’s act. He slowly sit up beside yoseob then hug him.

“I really have to check the review I said earlier”

 

Yoseob still doesn’t want to answer doojoon ,not even turn his head to face him. Doojoon chuckle to the smaller man on his arm. He held yoseob’s face with one hand and turn it towards his then kiss yoseob’s lips softly. Yoseob melt on his arm. He forget why he mad to doojoon at the first place because of the kiss and immediately kiss him back. Doojoon pull away from the kiss ad stare to yoseob’s eyes.

 

“sorry . would you willing to forgive me ?”

“ne” yoseob answer softly.

“hehe .  good”

 

Doojoon know yoseob’s anger won’t be long. Just need a soft kiss and everything is done . keke.

 

===

 

 

I don’t know if it’s make any sense or not . I caught a flu when I make it and I still am . hufh . better take a rest now . bubyee ~