13

Can I marry him ?

 

Yoseob back to his home three days later after the doctor tell him so. On that day doojoon with junhyung go to the hospital together to pick him up.

 

“welcome home” doojoon say while open the door for them.

“we’re home” yoseob tell to the baby on his arms.

 

Yoseob go to his room with them and put the baby on the bed. The baby keep sleeping all day long as she just a newborn baby and junhyung doesn’t like it because he want to play with his sister. He tug on doojoon’s shirt to has his attention.

 

“appa . wake her up . I wanna play with her”

“let her sleep junhyung-ah . your sister still need rest a lot” doojoon try to explain to his son.

“is she ?”

“yes . now let’s just move out from here . ne ?”

“hufh . ne” junhyung look down to hid his disappoint face.

“good boy” doojoon ruffle junhyung’s hair.

 

Doojoon lead him back to his room ,leave yoseob alone with their baby on the room. Doojoon then go to the living room before sit on the couch to watch tv. Soon he laugh for the main character’s foolish act.

 

“doojoonie~” yoseob calling for doojoon before sit beside him and snuggle on his chest. The latter just put his arm on yoseob’s shoulder while his eyes look to the smaller man on his arms.

 

“yeobo . if you are here ,how about our baby then ?”

“don’t worry doo . she is sleeping” yoseob grinning to doojoon.

“oow . just let her sleep then”

“doo . how about her name ?”

“ ah you’re right . we don’t give a name to her yet . do you want to give one ?”

“how about ara ?” (a/n : I just pick go ara name because she is a beautiful actress ^o^ . just imagine if their baby look like her :p)

“ara . hmm . yoon ara . it’s a nice name . let give that name to her then”

 

Doojoon and yoseob decide to give that name to their baby. They hope she will be a smart person who know everything later. Just like her name.

 

===

 

Kikwang is now in the kitchen. He chopping the ingredients before start to cook the dinner for his family. He doesn’t know why but he feel so happy today. He hum a tune when cooking. Soon the delicious smell from the food filling the room. Kikwang jolt a little when he feel hands circling around his waist and a pair of soft lips press behind his nape but soon he calm down after hear the voice from it’s owner.

 

“hey honey”

“omo . woonie you shock me” kikwang slap the pair of hands on his waist playfully.

“sorry” dongwoon chuckle to see pout on his wife’s face “hmm . it’s smells good . I’m hungry” dongwoon mumble against the shorter male’s neck.

“wait until it done woonie . just a few minutes”

“okay”

 

Dongwoon just rest his head on kikwang’s shoulder as he wait for his preggy wife to finish the cooking. Kikwang quickly done his chore before turn off the stove and pour the food on the plate. He manage to do it all with his husband clinging on him.

 

“woonie let go . I want to put it on the table” kikwang pry away dongwoon’s hand around his waist and put the food on the dining table. Dongwoon then disappear from there before back several minutes later with hyunseung beside him. they sit together on the dining table and start to eat the dinner. Hyunseung then go to his room while his parents go to their own room. Kikwang sit on the bed and dongwoon lay himself there with his head on kikwang’s lap.

 

“baby . come to the world soon . appa is waiting” dongwoon say while rubbing kikwang’s swollen stomach ,make the latter giggle.

“woonie it’s ticklish”

 

Dongwoon the get up from his position and hug his wife. The latter hug him back and dogwoon rest himself on his wife’s embrace. They sit there in comfortable silent ,not utter a single word. Dongwoon can feel kikwang’s steady breath on his chest. He tightened his hug and inhale deeply on his wife’s calming scent.

 

“just sleep woonie”

“hmm” dongwoon mumbling his answer before close his eyes. Kikwang caress his hair softly and dongwoon fall asleep not long after that on his wife’s embrace.

 

===

 

“junnie” hyunseung greet junhyung with smile on his face when he just arrive on dooseob’s home and see junhyung sit on the couch. Yoseob is beside him with the little Ara on his arm and kiwoon couple with doojoon on the living room.

 

“hai seungie” junhyung simply answer before turn back his attention to his little sister.

 

Hyunseung just watch as junhyung keep his attention on his sister. Junhyung’s act is like hyunseung not there and hyunseung doesn’t like it.

 

“junnie ~” hyunseung whine to junhyung as he shake the latter’s arm.

“seungie . let me play with my sister first . ne ?” junhyung give a smile to hyunseung and back to cuddle the little Ara.

 

Hyunseung puff his cheek to junhyung’s act to him. usually junhyung is always care about him and not for even a seconds he ignore hyunseung like that when the latter with him. but today junhyung is different. Hyunseung then go away from there to the terrace with pout on his face while stomping his foot on his each step. Junhyung turn his head to hyunseung and see him sulking before disappear behind the door ,confuse can be seen on his face.

 

‘what’s wrong with him ?’ junhyung say on his mind.

 

Junhyung look so confuse with hyunseung sudden action. He then get up from his eat and go outside to follow hyunseung. Yoseob who see the whole scene then chuckle to see their cute act.

 

“oh my . they always so cute”

 

 

===

 

 

Haii . from now look like I can’t update very soon but I’ll try to update at least once a week on the weekend . hope so >.<