12

Can I marry him ?

 

Doojoon get a call from his son when he about to has lunch. Junhyung had tell him on the phone that yoseob seem about to give a birth. He then tell his secretary if he has to go home early and just cancel all his appointment today before rush to the parking lot and drive his car to home.

 

Doojoon arrive in no time to his home and immediately run in to his lover. He find yoseob in junhyung’s room with hyunseung beside him try to calm him down and junhyung behind him look so panic. Doojoon then kneel down for awhile in front of yoseob to check him before lift him up to his car. Junhyung and hyunseung automatically follow behind him.

 

“junnie ,seungie . get in to the car now” doojoon command to the kids in front of him before put yoseob in the passenger seat and go inside the car. He then drive to the nearest hospital.

 

After they arrive on the hospital , that is dongwoon’s ,doojoon call for the nurses and tell them if his wife gonna give birth to their baby. The nurses then go to yoseob before bring him to the delivery room.

 

“sir ,you may come inside to accompany your wife” one of the nurse tell doojoon before go inside.

 

“junhyungie hyunseungie wait here ,ne ?” doojoon tell the kids and pat their head.

“ne appa/uncle” junhyung and hyunseung say in unison. Doojoon smile to them and following the nurse to the delivery room.

 

Junhyung and hyunseung wait for doojoon and yoseob on the long bench in front of the delivery room. Junhyung look worry for his umma as he keep biting his lower lip. Hyunseung on the other hand look calm and just hold to junhyung’s hand.

 

“hyunseungie” junhyung call the cute boy beside him. He doesn’t say anything beside hyunseung’s name but the latter already know what he gonna say.

“don’t worry junnie . your appa is there” hyunseung give him a gentle smile to reassure him if his mum gonna be okay.

 

 

*meanwhile with dooseob* (a/n : I’ll make the delivering process like a normal woman will do because I have no idea how a man will do it :p)

 

“doodoo . it’s hurt” yoseob keep holding on doojoon’s hand and grip it tighter when he feel the contraction again and again.

“be patient yeobo” doojoon try to calm yoseob down by caressing his head.

 

They then see the doctor come to them. He tell the nurses to prepare everything they will need later before he wear a latex gloves and mask.

 

“I’ll count to three and you try to push it ,okay ?” the doctor tell yoseob and the latter just nod his head.

 

Yoseob do just like the doctor say to him earlier. He push the baby out with all his might while doojoon keep try to calm him down by whispering words in soothing manner.

 

“doojoonie . I can’t make it . urghh” yoseob eyes start watering as he feel the pain kinda unbearable.

“you can yeobo . come on just a little more”

“I- . urrghh doojoonieee !!” yoseob scream on the last push while clench so hard on doojoon’s hand. Doojoon sure it will leave mark later ,but like he care about it. They then hear a crying voice as the baby coming to the world. It’s a girl. She crying hard when the doctor hold her.

 

“congratulation sir . your baby is a healthy girl” the doctor smile to doojoon and give her to him.

 

“hello . it’s appa here” doojoon talk to his baby and she immediately stop crying. He then put the baby down on yoseob’s chest. The couple smile to see her fall asleep there. The doctor then take her and give her to the nurse to get her clean while they clean yoseob too before move him on the room. Doojoon just wait until the nurse back with his baby. He ask permission to the doctor to bring his baby outside for awhile and the doctor say ok with that.

 

Doojoon exit the room with a small creature cover in a baby green blanket on his arms. See doojoon walk to them ,junhyung and hyunseung then run to doojoon to see their new little dongsaeng.

 

“appa . my dongsaeng is a girl or boy ?” junhyung ask to his appa.

“your dongsaeng is a girl junhyung-ah”

 

“hello there . it is me junhyung oppa” junhyung wave his hand in front of his little dongsaeng.

“and I’m hyunseung oppa . hello” hyunseung smile to the baby but the latter give no respond. Hyunseung pouting because of that. He turn to doojoon and ask him.

 

“uncle . why is she doesn’t answer me ?”

“*chuckle* she is still sleeping seungie-ah”

“oww . that’s why”

 

Both junhyung and hyunseung just stare to the little baby for several minutes until the nurse tell doojoon if the baby has to put in the nursery. Doojoon then turn tell junhyung and hyunseung to stay there before following the nurse to the nursery.

 

Doojoon back to junhyung and hyunseung a moment later. He ask them to just go home with him first to prepare for the clothes and anything for yoseob and the baby.

===

 

Yoseob wake from his sleep to see kikwang beside his bed while junhyung and hyunseung on the couch across his bed ,sleeping. Yoseob smile to see their peaceful sleeping face. Maybe they are shock and tired from rushing before. Especially it’s a new thing for them. Yoseob then turn his attention toward his bestfriend.

 

“kiki you are here” yoseob greet his bestfriend weakly.

“hai seobie . how are you ? . you look pale” kikwang look worriedly to his friend.

“I’m okay” yoseob give a weak smile to him.

“glad to hear that” kikwang smile back to him.

 

Just then dongwoon enter yoseob’s room. He approach them and give a kiss on kikwang’s cheek before turn to yoseob.

 

“hello hyung . congratulation for your newborn baby”

“thanks woonie . you gonna have one too . hehe”

“ne . I can’t wait for that time . seungie will has a dongsaeng” dongwoon say while hugging his kiki.

“just wait for two months more woonie” kikwang kiss dongwoon lips and smile to him.

 

“appa ?” hyunseung suddenly call dongwoon ,make he ,yoseob and kikwang turn their head to him.

“hey” dongwoon go to his son and lift him on his arm then go back to yoseob and kikwang.

“hello . look like my son still sleepy” kikwang caress hyunseung’s hair caringly.

“I’m tired” hyunseung pout his lips with eyes still half sleep.

“just sleep on appa’s shoulder then” dongwoon pat his own shoulder.

“umm” hyunseung simply answer before rest his head and fall asleep back on dongwoon’s shoulder.

 

hello dongwoon . hello kikwang” doojoon who just back to yoseob’s room greet the kiwoon couple with a baby on his arm and go beside his wife before kiss on yoseob’s forehead “hai mommy”

hai . let me carry her joonie”

here” doojoon carefully put their baby on yoseob’s arm and yoseob smiling widely to see her sleeping face.

she is beautiful seobie” kikwang caress the baby’s soft cheek.

uh-hum . hope she will be a good person later”

 

Today is a very special day for dooseob because there is one more angel on their family :)

 

 

===

 

 

Sooo dooseob’s baby was born already ^o^ . just wait for kiwoon’s :D