It's only the BEGINNING

Another Sad Love Story

Jinri and Hongki went out for a congratulation for Hongki and they were having their happiest moment ever. Hongki still recorded them, while they were eating, "today is the day where I got accepted to Star Entertainment and I am out with my girlfriend on a very special dinner" said Hongki as he shot the camera at Jinri, "Oppa, saranghaeyo, you're the best thing I've ever had in my life" said Jinri as she blow kiss the camera.

Hongki place the camcorder on the stands and then ate with Jinri and they were feeding each other and were having the best time in their lives.

"Oppa, we should go see your parents and tell them" said Jinri, "anya, it's okay, I don't want them to really get involve with my life" said Hongki, "why oppa" ask Jinri, "I have you and that's enough, I don't need anything more than this" said Hongki, "oppa, still, you should go tell your parents" said Jinri.

Hongki look at Jinri and took a deep breath; "araso, let's finish eating" said Hongki as the continued eating.

When they got done eating, Jinri ask Hongki to go tell his parents, so he was force to go tell his parents and when he told them, they were very happy for him. Hongki never really liked his parents because they werent't his real parents, they were his adopted parents who wasn't so rich and they adopted him because they saw him alone and was crying so they bought him to live with them.

When they got done tell his parents they walked back home, "Oppa thank you for doing that" said Jinri, "anya, I should thank you for convincing me to do that, you're the best Jinri" said Hongki, "you are too" as Jinri and Hongki put their arms around each other's waist.

Later on Jinri and Hongki went to their apartment and Hongki was recording himself singing and Jinri was there to listen to him sing and play the guitar.

Jinri then put her hands on Hongki's shoulders and put her chin on her shoulders.

"How do you like that hmm?" ask Hongki, "it was the best oppa, you're the best singer and star in my life oppa" said Jinri. Hongki smile and kiss Jinri's lips, "yet, don't forget I'm a great kisser too" said Hongki teasing Jinri, Jinri slapped his shoulders and turn the other way crossing her arms.

Hongki put down his guitar and then turned her over and she didn't want to but the she decided to turn to him and he kissed her forehead and then kissed her nose and then kissed her lips and they started kissing each other.

Hongki's parents look at Hongki's old pictures when he was young till he's in his teens. "Do you think he grown so much this year" said Hongki's mother, "neh, even though he isn't our real son, we can't tell him anything, because we don't even know his biological parents, and when we found him he was only 2 years old" said his father, "neh, don't worry, nothing like that will ever be spill to anyone" said Hongki's mother.

Hongki's parents look at each other, "let's keep this secret until we're sick and about to die" said his mother, "it doesn't matter with me" said Hongki's father, "forever and ever" said his mother as they look at each other's eyes with worries.

Jinri's parents were sitting on the couch in the living discussing about Jinri's life. "I want to bring out Jinri back home" said Jinri's mother, "well it's really up to our Jinri, she's already legal to live by herself" said Jinri's father, "well I feel like she's living with that Hongki guy too" said Jinri's mother, "what's so wrong and bad about him huh? He's a great guy" said Jinri's father, "yes but he's got bad parents" said Jinri's mother.

Jinri's father shook his head and drunk his tea, "you don't know his parents and you can't judge people by the way they live" said her father, "well it doesn't matter, I just don't like how he's poor and not wealthy like us" said Jinri's mother, "aigoo, how selfish can you be Ms. Choi" as the father shook his head, "until they day my daughter stop being with that guy" as the mother look away from the father.

Jinri and Hongki were cuddling with each other on the bed, "oppa, you know what" said Jinri, "what is it" ask Hongki, "when I first saw you..... hmmm, never mind I won't tell you" said Jinri, "buh? Tell me, I want to know" said Hongki, "umm, Until it's our 5th year anniversary I'll tell you" said Jinri, "buh? That's like 2 almost 3 years from now" said Hongki, "neh, you'll have to be patient" said Jinri, "araso" as Hongki cuddle her and she cuddle him back.

Later that night, Hongki woke up and look down at Jinri, "Jinri-ah, when I first saw you, I thought an beautiful angel was sent down to be, someone who I'll live my life with and someone who's going to my soulmate, that's why I love you so much" as Hongki kiss Jinri's forehead, "it's real tough to know that your mother doesn't like me, it's hard, but as long as I got you, I know that this love will be stronger than ever" as Hongki kept talking to himself.

"Hmmm, Jinri-ah, you're actually the first girl that I love the most, someone who I am jealous of when a guy is just looking at you, someone who feels hurt when you're hurt and someone who is happy when you're happy, Jinri you're my life, I felt like we were meant to be not matter what happens to us, we'll find our way to happiness again even if one day something happens to us, I know for sure that we'll find out way back to each other" as Hongki kiss Jinri'