Time Alone with you

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki got to the nearest clinic and than the doctor sat her down the bed, "what happened to her?" ask the doctor, "I don't know, I just went away for awhile and than I saw her laying on the bed and she didn't wake up no matter what, and so I took her here" said Hongki.

"Let's get her warm up and do some examining on her" said the doctor, "alright" said the nurse. After examining her the doctor came to talk to Hongki and told him that he reccommend him to take Sulli to the a big hospital as soon as possible, because he couldn't find anything.

Sulli finally woke up and when she woke up she saw Hongki in the room with her, she than started thinking back at some of her old times and she started getting scared, "are these my memories" as Sulli questioned herself. Sulli got up of the bed and went back to the place and started where she fell unconcious, than things started to get weird and Sulli head slightly hurted.

"Saranghae Jinri-ah" said Hongki as he kiss Sulli's forhead and held her to sleep, "na too saranghae oppa" said Jinri. Sulli started tearing up, "what's this?" ask Sulli as she still question herself, knowing she knew Hongki, "who is he to me?" cried Sulli.

Hongki woke up and didn't see Sulli anymore, so he ran looking for her, he looked for her everywhere and couldn't find her so then he went back to the house of him and Jinri and searched everywhere and saw Sulli.

"Sulli-ah, you got me worry, why did you come here knowing that you don't feel good?" ask Hongki, "Hongki-ah, can I really get to know who Jinri is" ask Sulli, "what are you talking about?" ask Hongki, "I think Jinri has something to tell you," said Sulli, "what are you talking about?" ask Hongki, "she has an important message she wants to tell you but she couldn't" said Sulli, "ani, I forgot her already, it's been years and months that I've been waiting, as the time when I first met you I got to know that if I let her go it's the best thing, I am sorry, I won't talk about Jinri anymore, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable when we talk about her," said Hongki.

Sulli look at Hongki and grab his hands, "are you sure you forgotten her, did you forgive her already? Do you still love her?" ask Sulli, "neh, I forgotten her, no I haven't forgiven her but now I have to forgive her, this is life, and although I love her, there's nothing else of her anymore, I want to love another girl, and that girl is going to be Suzy, she's going to be someone who'll I start loving, I should've knew it when I had the chance" said Hongki.

"Araso, I heard enough, but you wouldn't regret it though" said Sulli, "ani. You told me that if I forgive her and move on I'll be happy, I think she'll want the same thing, if she sees me like this everyday it'll only hurt her" said Hongki, "what if you got the chance to meet her again, what are you going to says to her?" ask Sulli, "if there is a chance like that, there's a lot of things I want to tell her, especially I love her" said Hongki.

Sulli started tearing up and tears flow down on her cheek, "are you okay?" ask Hongki, "neh, I just don't feel good that's probably why" said Sulli, "rest up and I'll take you back to Seungho tomorrow" said Hongki, "ani, I want to stay up with you" said Sulli, "wae?" ask Hongki, "I want to know if you were happy with her" said Sulli, "didn't I tell you this before?" ask Hongki, "neh, but I want to know if you were actually really happy with her comparing to now" said Sulli, "araso, what do you want to know" ask Hongki.

"Do you ever think she loved you" ask Sulli, "hmm, she never say, but it'll be great if she said she love me and not like like me" said Hongki, Sulli started smiling and look at Hongki, "what is it now?" ask Hongki, "ani, you're just fun to listen, keep going" said Sulli, "hmm" said Hongki as he started his story and Sulli continued listening to him talk.

Suzy tried calling Hongki but he wouldn't pick up, Seungho tried calling Sulli but she didn't pick up, he was really worry about Sulli, because she never gone away this long from him. Seungho than went to go search for Sulli.

"Oppa, call me back when you get this message and why aren't you picking up, it's worrying me, are you okay?" ask Suzy as she left him a voice mail. "Oppa, please be okay" said Suzy as she worries for Hongki. She worried so much that she ha to go over to his house to check if he's there with the other members. The doorbell rung and the leader of the group opened the door, "oh what are you doing here?" ask Jonghoon, "is Hongki oppa here" ask Suzy, "ani, he haven't been here for a day already why?" ask the member,

Suzy stood quiet, "are you okay? And is he okay?" ask Jonghoon, "ani, thanks, I am leaving now" said Suzy, "where did you go to oppa" ask Suzy, Seungho was also calling Sulli's phone over and over again and was still searching for her.

Hours and hours pass and Seungho was still searching for Sulli, but than he saw this familiar face so he went up and knew it was Suzy, "Suzy" said Seungho, "oh Seungho" said Suzy, "have you seen Sulli?" ask Seungho, "ani, I am looking for Hongki oppa right now too" said Suzy, "you are looking for him?" said Seungho, "neh he wouldn't answer me, or hasn't reply me back yet" said Suzy, "same with Sulli" said Hongki.

Suzy stopped and thought to herself, "could it be that they both went somewhere together?" ask Suzy, "I am not sure about that" said Seungho, "I don't know, I've been looking for him a long time now" said Suzy, "same here" said Seungho.

"Do you want to go rest and talk for a bit" ask Seungho, "sure" said Suzy as she was disguised and went with Seungho to a store to drink something before finding them again.

"So what happen between you and Sulli?" ask Suzy, "we had a fight" said Seungho, "ah I see" said Suzy, "what about you and Hongki, "nothing, all of a sudden he just stopped picking up" said Suzy, "that's weird" said Seungho, "I know right" said Suzy as the continued talking with each other.

Hongki and Sulli than fell aslepp and Sulli woke up and look at Hongki, "Hongki-ah, whoever you are and who ever you are to me, I have to know" said Sulli as she look at him and wanted to touch his face. She stood there looking at his face, while she was going to leave Hongki grabbed her hands and she was shocked.

"How long were you awake?" ask Sulli, "I just woke up when I felt you move" said Hongki, "ah I see, well did you sleep well?" ask Sulli, "neh" said Hongki, "that's good then" said Sulli, "what about you" ask Hongki, "neh I did" said Sulli.

Hongki got up and stretched, "I am hungry, do you want to eat?" ask Hongki, "neh I am" said Sulli, "let's cook then" said Hongki, "araso" said Sulli. Hongki and Sulli got up and went to the kitchen started cooking whatever he had when he bought at the store.

Hongki his things prepared and helped Sulli cook. "Ani, I can cook by myself," said Sulli, "it's okay, I want to cook too" said Hongki.

"Sulli-ah, make sure that I won't be like I did to you the first time anymore, I don't want to be a burden to you" said Hongki, "what are you talking about huh?" ask Sulli, "from now on I promise myself that I won't love Jinri anymore, and if I keep seeing you it's too hard for me to let her go" said Hongki, "ah, is that so" said Sulli, "mianheyo, but I really can't do it if I am always with you and having so much fun" said Hongki, "mianheyo" said Sulli, "no I should be saying sorry for mentioning this, well thanks for helping me cook earlier" said Hongki, "no problem" said Sulli.

"Well than I can take you home now right?" ask Hongki, "Sure" said Sulli. Hongki and Sulli close the door to the house and Hongki drove her home and she watch him leave.

"Sulli" said Seungho, Sulli turned around and saw Seungho, "oppa" said Sulli as she watch Seungho walk towards her and hug her, "I've been searching for you everywhere, where did you go babo" said Seungho, "mianhe oppa if I made you worried" said Sulli.

Suzy saw Hongki appear and she waited from him, "Oppa" said Suzy as he got out of the car, she ran towards him and hug him, "oppa, where'd you go, I worried about you so much" said Suzy, "mianhe, I just had to go out for a bit" said Hongki, "babo, you should've called me at least" said Suzy, "mianheyo, I'll make it up to you araso" said Hongki, "araso" said Suzy as she smile at him.

"Let's go inside" said Hongki, "araso" said Suzy.

The band members sat all together the living looking at Hongki, Suzy also got stared down too cause she was sitting next to Hongki, "where have you been?" ask the band members, "are you trying to ignore Ms. Suzy now?" said one of the group member, "ani, why would I do that for, she's all that I need and want from now on" said Hongki, "better be" said the group member.

Suzy look at him and smile when she heard that from Hongki.

"I am sorry that I went out and didn't reply to you at all" said Sulli, "it's okay, I was at fault for us arguing too, mianheyo" said Seungho, "araso" said Sulli as she look at Seungho and didn't felt the same way anymore towards him.

Days passes by and evreything went back to the way it is, Hongki is still with Suzy and they've been the hottest topic in Korea and Sulli is still with Seungho as usual.

"Hmm, since I've been dating Suzy here I want to tell you guys that I love her really much and that she's the one, she made me happy and I really love her" said Hongki as he announce it to the people. Suzy smile and hug Hongki, Sulli look at the both of them and she still didn't feel the same after the speech Hongki gave to her.

"I am hosting a party at our house and everyone is invited" said Hongki, "alright" said the people, "I am hosting it too because we've became the biggest hit and I am proud of my group members we've come a long way" said Hongki, the crowd started cheering and Hongki was having the moment of his life.

Sulli smile, she then turn around and slowly walked away, she walked into the room and got her stuffs and was about to leave to go home until Hongki appeared in front of her, "you are coming right?" ask Hongki, "pardon?" said Sulli, "you have to come okay, if you don't come I'll be upset with you for a long time" said Hongki, "araso" said Sulli, "I can't take that, promise me" said Hongki as he took out his pinky.

Sulli smile and pinky promise him, "and seal it" said Hongki, Sulli smile and seal it with him, "since you pinky promise and sealed it, you have to come, araso" said Hongki as he pointed at Sulli, "alright then" said Sulli, "see you at the party then, dress nice and look good, oh also bring Seungho too alright" said Hongki, "alright then" said Sulli as she watch Hongki leave.

Sulli was waiting for her driver until a old lady hit bumped her by accident, "oh are you okay?" ask Sulli, "mianhe" said the old lady, "here let me help you up" said Sulli. As Sulli grabbed her hands, the old lady felt this strange vibe on Sulli and knew there was something mysterious about her life, "are you okay?" ask Sulli, "I am fine, and take care of yourself okay," said the old lady, "oh araso" said Sulli. The old lady then walked away, Sulli turned to look at her but then the old lady disappear.

"Where did she go to?" ask Sulli, "Sulli" said Seungho, "oh why are you here oppa" ask Sulli, "I came to pick you up, by the way, Suzy told me that Hongki is hosting a party and we got to look good over there, come let's go buy something to wear" said Seungho, "ara" said Sulli as she got in the car with Seungho.