Our Love

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki grab his camcorder and recorded Jinri sleeping like an angel. Jinri slightly opened her eyes as he touched her hair and a little bit of her cheek.

"What are you doing oppa" as Jinri covered her the camcorder, "hurry up and get up sweety" said Hongki, "araso, turn that off please oppa" said Jinri as Hongki turned off the camcorder.

"Why are you recording me for" ask Jinri, "I brought a new camcorder and I am going to start recording you because you're the most beautiful actress of my life, and you have to start somewhere" said Hongki. Jinri sat up and put her hands on Hongki's shoulders, "thank you oppa, you're the best" said Jinri.

Jinri and Hongki smiled at each other and then kissed each other on the lips.

Jinri then got freshen up, while Hongki went to go get his guitar and started singing and making musics. Jinri came out of the bathroom and heard him singing, she smiled and went to the kitchen and started cooking. Hongki got heard someone going to the kitchen and then got the camcorder and then place it far enough the camcorder can record both of them.

Hongki went behind Jinri and hugged her, Jinri smiled and Hongki put his chin on her shoulder, "what are you cooking for breakfast sweety" ask Hongki, "seafood soup" said Jinri, "wow, that sounds good" said Hongki.

"Jinri-ah" said Hongki, "hmm" said Jinri, "guess what day is it today" said Hongki, "what is it" ask Jinri, "you forgot already, yah, I knew you'll forget, nevermind, I am leaving" said Hongki, "where are you going oppa" ask Jinri, "I'm going to go sing" said Hongki, "araso, but are you mad oppa" ask Jinri, "anya-gwenchanayo" said Hongki.

Hongki left and Jinri turned back to finish cooking breakfast. Hongki went out to buy a cake, a couple necklace and 10 roses and 3 extra roses for Jinri.

When Hongki got back, Jinri was waiting for Hongki. Hongki put the stuffs he bought somewhere else and went to Jinri. "Oh oppa, I thought you were mad and I tried calling you but you didn't pick up, are you okay" ask Jinri, "neh, mianhe, I was doing something" said Hongki, "let's eat oppa" said Jinri.

"Wait a minute, come here" said Hongki, he covered Jinri's eyes and then opened her eyes, she saw 13 roses and a cake. I got the 13 roses you want and a cake for our 3 years anniversary" said Hongki, "oh, that's right it's our 3rd year dating oppa, no wonder you ask me what today is" said Jinri, "neh, gwenchanayo" said Hongki.

Jinri hugged Hongki, he took out the necklace and showed it to Jinri, "Oppa, what's this? A couple necklace" said Jinri, "neh, I wanted to buy a ring, but then I wanted to wait until I ask to marry me, then I'll buy a ring for both of us" said Hongki, "aww, Oppa, saranghaeyo" as Jinri kiss Hongki's lips.

Hongki put on the necklace on Jinri and Jinri put the necklace on Hongki. "Let's eat before the food gets cold" said Jinri, "araso" said Hongki as they went to the table and ate their food.

"Oppa, I am so happy to be with a person like you" said Jinri, "me too, there's nothing I want as long as I have you and my singing career" said Hongki.

"That's right, did you turn in your application for the audition" ask Jinri, "neh, I did," said Hongki, "then when is the audition" ask Jinri, "in two day" said Hongki, "wow, I'll come and cheer you on" said Jinri, "araso," said Hongki.

Jinri looked at Hongki and smile and continued eating.

"How is our Jinri doing" ask Jinri's appa to her omma, "she says she's doing fine and that she's really happy" said Jinri's mother, "do you think that we should let them marry each other now" ask Jinri's father, "anya, I don't want my daughter to marry such guy like that, you know that I don't like him, and if I didn't let them still see each other, my daughter will die" said Jinri's mother, "you should go easy on the kids, love is a great part of life" said Jinri's father. Jinri's mother just glare at the father and the mother left.

"Aigoo, what should I do with that women" said Jinri's father. Jinri's father thought back, "who is he really? He sounds so fimiliar and Jinri never mentioned his parents before" as he father thought.

"Lee Hong Ki??" as the father kept repeating Hongki's name over and over again.

Two days pass and Hongki went to the audition, Jinri was there to cheer him on and he was there happy to see her cheering him on. Hongki was singing the song that he wrote by himself, dedicating the song to him and Jinri. When he got done with the performance, their was a entertainment employee came up to Hongki.

"Is your name Lee Hongki" ask the guy, "neh, it is" said Hongki, "well we've seen you online before singing originals and cover songs, and I want to say that I am amazed by your voice, and want you to join our entertainment" said the man, "really?! Oh that'll be great" said Hongki, "neh, we have a band ready but haven't found the right singer yet and I want to ask if you want to join our band that is going to debut in couple of months" said the manager.

Hongki looked at the guy, "sure, I don't mind" said Hongki, "well then, here's my business card, and that's the address, come tomorrow for practice, and we'll start getting use to each other and train each other more, each day until the real debut" said the manager, "thank you" said Hongki as he bow to the man.

Jinri cam backstage, "oppa, you did great out there" said Jinri, "ah Jinri-ah" as Hongki hug Jiyeon, "what is it" ask Jiyeon with a smile, "I got accepted to Star Entertainment, and I'm going to be the lead singer" said Hongki, Jinri widen her eyes, "Jongmal, oppa Jongmal? Oppa I'm so happy for you" as Jinri kiss Hongki on the lips and hug him.

Hongki was relieve when Jinri was with her, he hugged her back.