Life

Another Sad Love Story

The next morning Sulli woke up and her knocking on her door, she went to open the door and saw Seungho standing there looking at her, "where were you last night" ask Seungho, "why do you ask" ask Sulli, "because I worried about you" said Seungho, "it's none of your business" said Sulli, "what's gotten into you Sulli, ever since you met that Hongki guy and the Suzy girl you've changed" said Seungho.

"Get off me, no I haven't change, there's something in me that I don't know, some feeling that I am really confuse about okay, I feel like there's two of me right now" said Sulli, "what are you talking about there's two of you" ask Seungho, "I don't know, I don't even know who I am, I just want to remember my past okay, something that I want to know, that's it" said Sulli.

Seungho look at Sulli, "we should go back to Jeju Island and live with your parents again" said Seungho, "ani, I have a job here and if you want go than you can go" said Sulli, "Sulli, are you going crazy over this man you don't evn know" ask Seungho, "no, I feel like he's someone that is important, and I am going to figure out who I am and the people I know" said Sulli.

Seungho grabbed Sulli and kissed her, Sulli pushed him and slapped him; "mianheyo," said Sulli, "you don't need to, I am leaving now" said Seungho as he left  her house, "oppa" said Sulli when Seungho left her house.

"What's happening to me" ask Sulli in a frustrated mood.

Sulli went to work and saw Hongki, he smile at her and she smile back at him, Suzy than interrupted them and Sulli just slightly smile and walked away, "oppa, let's go" said Suzy, "to where" ask Hongki, "you'll see" said Suzy.

Hongki took Suzy up to the top of the building, "is this where you want to take me" ask Hongki, "neh, it's pretty right" ask Suzy, "neh it is" said Hongki. Suzy hug Hongki and he widen his eyes, "what's wrong" ask Hongki, "I just wanted to hug you like this for awhile" said Suzy, Hongki smile and hug her back, she smile knowing he hug her back.

Sulli look at Hongki's belongings and put a note in one of his belongings and than left quickly out of the sight. "Oh Sulli-ah" shouted one of the group member, Sulli turned around, "hello guys, I am really busy so I'll talk to you guys later" said Sulli, "araso" said the member.

The day had ended and Hongki haven't touched his stuffs yet, and Sulli was hoping he did. "Oppa, are you going to go home than" ask Suzy, "neh I am really tire, it's already late" said Hongki, "well than I'll see you tomorrow than" said Suzy, "neh" said Hongki as he went into the room. Before he was about to leave he went to go check up on Sulli but than she wasn't there.

"Who are you looking for" ask the employee, "ah nothing" said Hongki as he returned to his room and got his stuffs and left home.

"I hope he comes" said Sulli as she was waiting.

Hongki finally got home and rested for awhile, before he fell asleep he went to go take a shower. "Where is my phone" ask Hongki as he was looking for his phone.

When he was looking at his belongings he felt a paper in his pocket, "what's this" ask Hongki as he took out the note and read the note. Hongki than ran out and started running to the place where Sulli asked him to come.

"Come to the place where you first saw Jinri" said the note. Sulli was waiting for him for a long time. "Please don't leave anywhere yet Sulli" said Hongki as he was running his fastest to get to the place.

It took Hongki another 15 minutes to get there, when he got there it was really dark and he saw no one, he stopped and was trying to take a deep breath, and tried to catch his breath. He was looking everywhere for Sulli in a black pitch place. He couldn't find her anymore so he gave up. 

Than he look to the corner of his eye and saw Sulli sitting down having her head down in the dark, Hongki ran to her and fell down on his knees, "Sulli" said Hongki, she was scared so she hug him, "where have you been, I've been waiting for you and I was so scare" said Sulli, "mianhayo, I just saw your note earlier" said Hongki, "I thought you would've seen it a long time ago" said Sulli, "sorry that I made you wait" said Hongki.

"Why did you ask me to come here" ask Hongki, "oh I just wanted to spend some time alone with you, but I don't know why, every time I am thinking, you're all that I am thinking about" said Sulli, "why's that, do you like me already" ask Hongki, "anya, I have a boyfriend" said Sulli, "than what is it" ask Hongki, "I am not sure, but I need to figure out something" said Sulli, "figure out what" ask Hongki, "my past, I want to know what I don't know from my past" said Sulli, "okay" said Hongki.

Sulli look at Hongki, "would you help me" ask Sulli, "help you? How am I suppose to help you" ask Hongki, "I need to know who've I met, who are my close friends and if I have a happier life" said Sulli, "okay, well what am I suppose to do" ask Hongki, "be there for me when I am confuse" said Sulli, "okay" said Hongki.

"Since we're here in the dark, let me take you home" said Hongki, "I don't want to go home today, it's a friday and I don't feel like going home today" said Sulli, "did you get in a fight with Seungho" ask Hongki, Sulli nodded.

"Running isn't the answer to everything Sulli" said Hongki, "but I don't want to, please, can I come over" ask Sulli, "I live with my boys" said Hongki, "can we stay in that house where you and Jinri use to live in" ask Sulli, "okay" said Hongki as he took Sulli to that place.

"Did you get in a fight with Seungho really?" ask Hongki, "neh, and I want to leave him alone and if I am feeling better, I want to go apologize too" said Sulli, "ah I see," said Hongki.

"Do you want to eat anything" ask Hongki, "no I am fine" said Sulli, "alright then, so what now" ask Hongki, "so how was Jinri like" ask Sulli, "Jinri?" said Hongki, "neh" said Sulli, "umm to think about she's different from you, she has this personality that I love, she loves smiling a lot, she always wanted to become a actress, she like singing with me, she's a really nice girl, she understand situations and many more, why" ask Hongki.

"Nothing, I just want to know how this Jinri is" said Sulli, "I see" said Hongki. "Well Hongki, can you go out to buy us some drink" ask Sulli, "sure wait here okay" said Hongki, "okay than, I'm going to go look around okay" said Sulli, "alright then" said Hongki.

Hongki went out to buy them some drinks and Sulli toured around the house. She was looking through rooms to room, until she got to this room she started feeling weird, so she slowly opened the room and entered the room, she was looking around the room and sat down on the bed, when she was sitting there for awhile, her head started hurting badly and she started seeing reflections of her pass and she wasn't sure who the guy was when she her head was hurting.

Hongki got to the house and hear Sulli shouting and so he quickly ran to the room and saw Sulli laying on the bed, "Sulli, Sulli" shouted Hongki as he carry Sulli on his back to the hospital near the house.