Get Together

Another Sad Love Story

It's been a week or so, Sulli finally woke up, remembering everybody, she was happy to see that her family and her friends and especially the person she love is here by her side when she woke up.

"Oppa" said Sulli.

"Neh" said Hongki and Seungho.

Everybody started laughing at the both of them.

"How are you?" ask Seungho.

"I'm okay now" said Sulli.

"Well that's good to hear" said Seungho.

"Omma, appa" said Sulli with a weak voice.

"What is it our daughter?" said the mother and father.

"Thank you" said Sulli.

"Araso" said the parents.

"Unni" said Sulli.

"Neh" said Suzy.

"Thank you too" said Sulli.

"For what?" ask Suzy.

"For being by Hongki's side when I wasn't around" said Sulli.

"Your welcome Sulli" said Suzy as she patted Sulli's hands.

"FT Island Oppas, hello" said Sulli as she smile to them because she remembers them all too.

"Hongki oppa" said Sulli as she and Hongki look at each other. Hongki got closer to her and grab her hands, "thank you for not giving up and forgetting a person like me" said Sulli.

"Araso, so hurry up and get better so that I won't be worry" said Hongki.

"I am, since I have you all here loving each other and loving me," said Sulli.

"Neh" said Hongki as he was sitting next to Sulli.

"Choi Sulli" said the nurse.

Everybody look at the nurse, "since you're up, we're going to check you up and if there's not much wrong with you anymore, you'll be discharge in a couple of days" said the nurse.

"Alright then" said Sulli.

"Can we have everybody step out of the room for the time remaining" said the nurse.

Everybody then went outside as the nurses were examining her.

When the nurses came out and the doctor, they smile at Sulli, "you guys are lucky that she woke up, it's a miracle" said the doctor.

"Thank you doctor and nurses for your hard work" said the parents. The doctor and nurses and nodded and left.

Hongki went in first and then they all follow him.

"Oppa" said Sulli.

"What is it?" ask Hongki.

"I miss you" said Sulli.

"I miss you too my Jinri" said Hongki.

Sulli didn't speak and look at Hongki for a long time and smile.

"How are you feeling?" ask Suzy.

"I am feeling okay" said Sulli.

"That's good, get well so that we can take you home" said Seungho.

"Araso" said Sulli.

"Sulli, omma is so sorry for everything that she's done to you and Hongki, I've been really bad and I know that you won't forgive me that easily" said the mother.

"it's okay, as long as I am here with the people I love them I am happy" said Jinri.

Hongki grab Sulli's hand and smile at her.

The next morning Sulli woke up and no one was there but herself, she look and there was a sign, saying,

"come upstairs to the top, I'll meet you there when you wake up my Jinri.."

Jinri got up and slowly walk to the top of the building, the nurses were helping her too.

When she got to the top, she saw all her families and friends and it was really beautiful and Sulli's eyes started to be teary.

She kept looking and spotted Hongki, he was dress formally, and walk up to her and kneel down.

"Would you marry me?" ask Hongki.

Jinri smile and nodded, "neh."

Everyone cheer and congratulated the two newly marry couples.

The parents went up to Hongki and Jinri, "take care of our Jinri since you're hers now, don't let her go crying and make sure she stays healthy" said the father.

"I will" said Hongki.

"I am so glad for you sweety" said the mother to Jinri.

"Thank you mother" said Jinri as she cried.

"Jinri-ah congrats, you're with the person who really loves you" said Suzy.

"Same with you, take care of Joonhoon oppa too as well" said Jinri.

Suzy smile and look at him, "I will" said Suzy as she link arms with him and put her head on his shoulders.

Seungho went up to Jinri and pat her on the head and smile, "I am happy that you're now happy, congrats and wish you the best my Sulli" said Seungho.

"Thank you oppa" said Sulli.

Hongki smile at Jinri and she smile back. He slowly kiss her and they had a wonderful ending together.

"Now we've done our work, what should we do now?" ask Byul.

"You did great Byul, I never thought you'll fight for love this much" said Taeyang.

"Neh, love is a great sin and scar to us, they were born to have happiness and love" said Byul.

"Then what about us?" ask Taeyang.

"We'll see about that" said Byul.

"Neh, we'll see that, well thank you for fighting for their love, it was strong and painful to endure everything" said Taeyang.

"You're welcome" said Byul as the both of them smile and was looking at the two from afar.

"Jinri, Sulli, I love you" said Hongki.

"I love you too" said Sulli as they both hugged each other.