Strange People

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki took Suzy to a real fancy restaurant and sung her a happy birthday song, "oppa, how'd you know it was my birthday?" ask Suzy, "what boyfriend doesn't know that" said Hongki, "is that why you threw that party for last night" said Suzy, "of course, for that too" said Hongki, "oh oppa, I love you" as she hug Hongki, "here's your present" said Hongki.

"What is it?" ask Suzy, "open it" said Hongki. Suzy opened the present and it was a pair of necklace and a earring, "oh oppa, it's really pretty, thank you" said Suzy, "no problem" said Hongki. "This is the most awesome and memorable birthday party of my life, I'll always remember this day" said Suzy, "okay, remember it when you're mad at me, it'll ease the pain" said Hongki, "stop it" said Suzy.

"Here's your order" said the waiter, "oh it looks so delicious" said Suzy, "let's try it then" said Hongki, "alright then" said Suzy.

Sulli was on her way to go out with Seungho, since she got back from the hospital couple days ago, "oppa so you never gave me any letter or anything while I was gone?" ask Sulli, "ani, wae" ask Seungho, "ani, it's strange though" said Sulli, "what's strange?" ask Seungho, "nothing, keep your eyes on the road" said Sulli.

Seungho glance at Sulli and then kept his eyes on the road. Sulli put her hands together and were rubbing it against each other because she is starting to know who Hongki slowly and slowly, so she decided to keep quiet so that no one will know.

"Oppa, do you ever feel like things are never told to one person about the truth?" ask Sulli, "why are you asking that for?" ask Seungho, "I just want to know if you ever felt that people never really told you the truth" said Sulli, "hmm, not really" said Seungho, "ah I see" said Sulli, "what about you?" ask Seungho, "me, I am not sure about that" said Sulli, Seungho just nodded his head to Sulli's reply.

Sulli took a deep breath and now since her heart doesn't belong to Seungho, she doesn't want to hurt him, but if she stays with him, she'll never get the person whom she was waiting for and whom was waiting for her.

"Oppa, that was delicious, next time you should bring me here again" said Suzy, "I will" said Hongki, Suzy kiss Hongki's cheek, "thank you oppa" said Suzy, Hongki smile and grab her hand and put it in his jacket pocket.

"There's still another place where I want to show you" said Hongki, "what is it?" ask Suzy, "you'll know when you get there" said Hongki, "alright then"said Suzy.

It was a hot summer day, Hongki decided to take Suzy to a beautiful park where all couples go to.

"We're here" said Seungho to Sulli, "oppa, is this..." said Sulli, "neh, it is" said Seungho, "why?" ask Sulli, "because I love you Sulli, and I want to take you to this park, where every other couple comes to" said Seungho, "thank you oppa" said Sulli as they came out the car and Seungho grabbed her hand and walk together to the park.

"Wha, this is a beautiful place" said Suzy, "neh, this place is call the true couple place, there's also a history to it" said Hongki, "what is it?" ask Suzy, "come out, let's walk there and I'll tell you" said Hongki, "okay" said Suzy as they got out of the car.

"What is it now?" ask Suzy as she linked arms with Hongki, "the history behind this is that if a couple were lost and were to find each other, they're meant to be, but if they don't then they're not meant to be" said Hongki, "really? Wow, that's so intense" said Suzy, "neh, but it's a history or just a myth, it's not true" said Hongki.

Suzy smile and kiss his cheeks, "nothing is more true and real than you oppa" said Suzy, Hongki smile and continued walking with Suzy.

Taeyang and Byul look at each other and went inside the park together, "what do you think I should do?" ask Byul, "what can we do, the both of them don't even know that they're here" said Taeyang, "what should I do? Wait I have an idea" said Byul. "are you thinking what I am thinking" said Taeyang as he look at Byul and she look at him and smile.

"I'll see you soon" said Byul as she walk towards Hongki and Suzy, "see you soon too" said Taeyang as he walked towards Sulli and them.

"So that's the myth or history to it, if one couple is meant to be they'll find each other, if they don't, they're no meant to be" said Seungho, "wha, that's so amazing" said Sulli, "neh, it is" said Seungho.

"Hey young man" said this old man, "oh what's wrong?" ask Seungho, "I lost my wife and I need help to find her, would you help me" said the old man, "I am here with my woman though" said Seungho, "she can wait, can you" said the old man, "sure, I'll wait for him, I'll go wander off until he comes back" said Sulli, "thank you" said the old man as he took Seungho away from Sulli.

This old women appeared in front of Hongki and Suzy, "young lady, can you take me to the girl's restroom" said the old women, "oh sure I don't mind" said Suzy, "thank you" said the old women.

Suzy got her to the restroom and she need someone to help her so then Suzy helped her go in the restroom while Hongki was standing outside the restroom by himself.

While he was waiting, he went to this booth where they sold cute necklaces and bracelets, as he was looking at them, he spotted Sulli and widen his eyes, he started walking towards Sulli.

"Thank you for your helpd, may god bless you" said the old women, "no problem ma'am" said Suzy as the old women left and Suzy turned around and couldn't see Hongki at all, "oppa?" said Suzy with a scare voice.

"Oh, that's right, my wife told me to meet here there, thank you, I remember now, you may go now" said the old man as he left off without Seungho's help anymore, "that's weird" said Seungho as he turn around and didn't see Sulli anymore, "aish, where can I find her" said Seungho as he call her but she didn't pick up her phone.

"What's taking him so long?" ask Sulli as she was getting worry, "let me go find him" said Sulli as she started going back to where she went, but everytime she went back to the place she went, she still couldn't find Seungho.

Seungho was searching for Sulli everywhere because he was worried, "where did this girl go to" said Seungho as he put both his hands on his waist. Suzy was also worried because she was a celebrity, "aish, people are starting to recognize me, I need to get out of here now" said Suzy as she was finding her way out of the place.

Sulli was looking for Seungho but then as she was looking for him, Hongki appeared in front of her eyes and she stood there frozen like an ice, Hongki then spotted Sulli and slowly approached her and when he got closer to her he stop right in front of her.

"Oppa" said Sulli, "Sulli?" said Hongki, "why are you here?" said the both of them, "you go first" said Hongki, "I was with Seungho oppa," said Sulli, "I was with Suzy, but now I don't know where she is" said Hongki, "me too" said Sulli, "hmmm, do you want to find them" ask Hongki.

"Oppa," said Sulli, "what?" said Hongki, Sulli walked towards him and hug him, he was surprise from the sudden hug she gave him. He slowly put his hand on Sulli, "are you okay?" ask Hongki, "let me stay like this for awhile" said Sulli as she continued hugging him.

On the other hand, Seungho finally saw Sulli but then she was hugging Hongki, which made him mad, and while Suzy was being chase, she finally spotted Hongki but he was hugging another woman, and that woman was Sulli which made her get jealous and angry.

Hongki grabbed Sulli's hand and started running out of the park, Seungho and Suzy started chasing after them, but then Suzy was being chase which stopped her, and Seungho was at the spot where it was crowded, so before they can reach them, they disappear already.

"That's how it's done" said Byul as she high five Taeyang and they disappeared.

Hongki took her inside his car and got into his car and drove off to the place where he once told her about Jinri, "oppa, where are we going?" ask Sulli, "somewhere you'll know" said Hongki as he continued driving.

Seungho got into his car slowly and when he got in he reflected back when he saw Hongki and Sulli hugging each other and so he hit his steering wheels and then turn on his car. He calmed down and started driving out of the park.

Suzy got stuck signing autographs and then her workers came and got her and took her out of the crowd, "why did you go there alone?" ask the manager, "mianheyo" said Suzy.

"Next time you go somewhere, you have to tell me before you leave, okay" said her manager, "alright then" said Suzy as she look into the window and rethought back when Hongki hugged Sulli.

Hongki and Sulli got to the place and Sulli looked at the house and slowly approach the house, "oppa, is it?" said Sulli as she look at Hongki and pointed to the house, Hongki nodded to Sulli.

"Let's go in" said Hongki, "alright then" said Sulli as she followed Hongki's lead. When they got in, Hongki took out the box where he kept and he show it to Sulli and she started tearing up as she was watching the videos.

"You always dream of becoming a actress and I made you my actress" said Hongki, "I know, oppa thank you for everything" said Sulli, "no problem" said Hongki, "oppa, honestly when I first saw you, I started crying without knowing why I was crying" said Sulli, "is that so, well for me, I was shock to see you" said Hongki.

Hongki wiped Sulli's eyes and approach her slowly and look at her one more time and she close her eyes and he kissed her lips and close his eyes while he was kissing Sulli and she kissed him back.

"I miss you" said Hongki, "I miss you too oppa" cried Sulli as she hug him and he hug her back, "I'm sorry" said Sulli, "it's okay" said Hongki as he hug Sulli and patted her back.

"Why isn' he picking up?" said Suzy as she was trying to call Hongki, but he left his phone in the car. "Where did that girl go with Hongki?" ask Suzy to herself.

Seungho just kept waiting for Sulli to return home, he was made but he had to hold in his anger because he loves her a lot.