The Party

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki's party started and everyone looked real nice at the party, "where's Suzy?" ask Hongki to everyone, "I haven't seen her yet" as the replied to him. Suzy appeared out of nowhere and everyone was looking at her, Hongki smile and look down at look back at her, "how do I look?" ask Suzy, "you look gorgeous" said Hongki, "thank you" said Suzy.

Seungho and Sulli arrive at the party and they went into Hongki's house, Hongki was greeting people and his eye caught Sulli really quick and his eyes couldn't stop staring at Sulli at all, Sulli also caught Hongki and couldn't stop looking at him too, she had this jealousy because Suzy was with him but she didn't know why she felted that way towards Hongki.

"Hi" said Sulli, "Hi" said Hongki to Sulli, "Hi Sulli and Seungho" said Suzy, "hello Suzy, you look really gorgeous in that dress" said Seungho "thank you- and Sulli-ah you look really gorgeous in that dress" said Suzy, "thank you, you too" said Sulli.

"Well since you guys got here let me show you around" said Suzy, "sure" said Seungho, Hongki, Sulli, Suzy and Seungho walked around the house and they were having a great time talking to each other. Seungho's phone rung and he picked up the phone and Suzy got pulled by her friends and left Sulli and Hongki together.

"You look really great in that dress, I meant you look really beautiful in that dress" said Hongki, "thank you, you look really handsome in that suit too" said Sulli, "thank you" said Hongki, "Sulli-ah, I have to leave soon, something just came up, do you want to leave or stay, cause if you stay I'll come back to pick you up" said Seungho, "araso, I'll wait for you then" said Sulli, araso" said Seungho as he kiss her on the forehead and left out of the house.

"Oppa, come here" said Suzy, "what is it" ask Hongki, "this is my friends" said Suzy as she introduce her friends to him and also introduce Sulli to her friends too. The three of them got along pretty well.

Sulli went up to the house and saw a balcony and went outside the balcony and stayed out in the dark and watch the stars, "Suzy-ah, I am going to go meet up with my friends over there, would you be fine staying here with your friends?" ask Hongki, "neh," said Suzy as the parted.

Instead of going to his friends, Hongki went to go find Sulli, he searched everywhere and couldn't find her, so the last place he didn't check was the balcony, so he move th curtains and saw her, he took a deep breath and quietly went outside.

"What are you doing here all along?" ask Hongki, "hmm, nothing, since there's nothing to do I want to stay here" said Sulli, "is that so" said Hongki, "neh" said Sulli, "well can I join?" ask Hongki, "sure" said Sulli as she let Hongki sit by her side.

"Did you really forget Jinri" ask Sulli, "neh, it's been days that past by that I changed my mind, it was hard at first but I realize it was really easy to let her go" said Hongki, "I see" said Sulli, "So how's you and Seungho" ask Hongki, "we're doing good" said Sulli, "I see well do you like watching the stars?" ask Hongki, "neh, I do, do you?" ask Sulli, "neh, I do too," said Hongki.

"Since it's getting cold I am going inside now" said Sulli, "alright then" said Hongki, Sulli got up and stepped on her dress and was about to fall, Hongki grabbed her quickly and they bother were near each other. Sulli and Hongki looked at each other.

Hongki got closer to Sulli as she closed her eyes slowly and Hongki look at Sulli and then slowly went to her lips and he closed his eyes and kissed her on the lips, she also kissed him back.

Suzy's friends saw everything and took a photo of it, then they ran downstairs and showed the picture to Suzy, when she saw it she got hurt and went to go find Sulli and Hongki, when she spot them she went to them and slapped Sulli, Hongki widen his eyes and he grabbed Suzy's hand.

"What's wrong with you? Why did you have to hit her?" ask Hongki, "stop acting like you don't know Hongki oppa" said Suzy, "what are you talking about?" ask Hongki, Suzy showed the picture of them kissing and Hongki and Sulli saw the picture and looked at each other, "why do you have this?" ask Hongki, "who do you think gave it to me" said Suzy.

"I am sorry" said Sulli, "shut up, ever since you came into Hongki's life, all he do is care for you, you have a boyfriend already, do you want him to see this, and oh he is definietly going to see this, you know what you need to get lost, get out of Hongki's life" said Suzy, "enough" shouted Hongk, everyone was staring at the three of them.

"Suzy stop it already, you've said enough already" said Hongki, "oppa, are you siding with her, oppa, I am your girlfriend, how can you do that" ask Suzy as she walked off, "Suzy" said Hongki as he stopped before chasing her, Hongki turned to Sulli, "are you okay?" ask Hongki, "you should go see if she's okay" said Sulli, "stay here, I'll send you home okay, don't leave anywhere" said Hongki, "hurry up before she gets even more mad at the both of us" said Sulli.

Hongki look at Sulli, "mianheyo" said Hongki as he ran to go chase Suzy, Sulli started tearing up when he left, she then got her stuffs and left out of the house without letting anyone knowing but Seungho.

"Oppa, don't come pick me up, I had my driver come pick me up already" as Sulli left a voice message to Seungho's phone.

"Suzy" said Hongki as he grab her my the arm and turned around, "let go of me" said Suzy not looking at Hongki. Hongki grabbed her and hugged her, "I am so so so sorry Suzy-ah" said Hongki, "that's all you have to say?" ask Suzy, "Suzy, please forgive me of what happened earlier, it just was a sudden shock and I didn't know how to react to it earlier, please forgive me" ask Hongki.

Suzy look at Hongki as he kneeled down to Suzy, she turned away before her tears came down, "I'll consider it, but I won't forget about what happened, in one condition you talk to her anymore" said Suzy, "why are you controlling my life for?" ask Hongki, "because if I don't you'll do a stupid thing like earlier" as Suzy shouted at Hongki, "what you said earlier was over the board too Suzy" said Hongki, "so what if I did, I meant every little word of it" said Suzy as she walked off.

Hongki just watch her leave and shook his head, "gosh it was so much better off being single than having a girlfriend" said to himself. Hongki was walking around and was taking a breather for a while, the party became a mess to him so he didn't felt like attending his own party anymore. Suzy walked back to her friends and enjoyed the night with them. Sulli walked away from the house slowly and was crying, but she had no clue why.

"Why am I being like this? What's wrong with me?" cried Sulli as she hit her head. "Babo, babo babo, I'm such a stupid fool" cried Sulli. She wasn't looking and a car came and ran her over, Sulli was lucky that the car wasn't going that fast.

Hongki saw the car hit a person so he ran to the person and when he closer he saw Sulli laying on the ground and so he ran and went to her, "are you okay?" ask the driver, Sulli looked at the bright lights and then things started to get into her head and she wasn't sure why. Hongki stopped immediately when he got to Sulli.

"Sulli are you okay?" ask Hongki, the person she saw when she got hit by the car was Hongki, than she started to remember things and pictures were reflecting in her head, "Sulli-ah are you okay?" ask Hongki.

"Jinri-ah, I'll see you soon" said Hongki, "neh, I'll be there soon" said Jinri. The last thing that finally showed up in her head, Sulli hugged Hongki really tight and started crying, Hongki widen his eyes and wasn't sure to hug her or not, so then he slowly put his hands around Sulli and then patted her.

"I'll take her from here" said Hongki, "is she okay though, we need to go check at the hospital" said the driver, "alright let's go to the hospital then" said Hongki to the driver, Hongki pulled Sulli away, "let's go to the hospital" said Hongki, Sulli nodded and when she stood up, she fainted, Hongki held her and then they quickly took her in the car.

Hongki was holding onto Sulli real tight and was waking her up. "Sulli, Sulli-ah open your eyes and talk to me" said Hongki with a very scared voice. "Oppa" said Sulli with a weak voice, Hongki stopped talking, "oppa?" as he look at Sulli, she was about to touch his face and then she fell unconcious, "hurry drive faster" shouted Hongki, "I am" said the driver.

Suzy looked at her phone and looked to see if she would see Hongki but she couldn't so she didn't enjoy the night although she pretend that she was enjoying the night with her friends, since she came here and whatever she did earlier, she'll not let her pride down so she stayed at the party and continue talking with her friends.

Hongki quickly got Sulli out of the car and carried her into the hospital that was the closest to them, and when they took him in, he was really worried about her and he's never been this worry for a long time, the last time he was really worried was when Jinri disappeared out of nowhere.