Starting to seek the Truth

Another Sad Love Story

Hongki was waiting at the hospital worried about Sulli still, a old woman appeared next to Hongki and the old woman looked at the door and was talking, "it's destined and fate that has brought you guys here" said the old woman, "what are you talking about" ask Hongki, "do you know that woman in there?" ask the old woman, "neh, who are you?" ask Hongki. The old woman reach out grab Hongki's hand and felt a strong vibe on him and looked at him, "I want you to stay near her" said the old woman.

"What are you talking about?" askk Hongki, "there's an unfinish story, another sad love story that hasn't been done scripted yet and untold yet" said the old woman to Hongki, "I am confused, can you come again?" ask Hongki, "do what I just told you, stay near her because there's a unfinish story, I am leaving now" said the old woman as she walked away.

Hongki was thinking to himself, "unfinished story? What does that suppose to me? She has an unfinish story that has to be told or what?" as Hongki was thinking to himself. "Ahji-" as he stopped and the old woman disappeared, "where did she go?" ask Hongki as he walked and look at the halls and saw only nurses and doctors walking and no old lady.

Hongki slight tilt his head to the right, "what a strange ahjimma" said Hongki as he went back to the place he was earlier when they took Sulli in the emergency room.

Seungho got Sulli's message so then he went home and her house was dark he was about to go knock it but then he didn't want to interrupt her so he went to his house and just went to sleep from the long day he had. When the party ended Suzy no longer sees Hongki and was thinking where he went and was wandering if he was with Sulli again.

"He'll never know that I am here always being by his side" said Suzy, "what do I do with you Hongki if I can't ever get all your love from you" ask Suzy as she was talking to herself. Suzy texted Hongki but then he didn't have his phone with him, it dropped when he was catching for Sulli and they kissed outside his balcony.

"Suzy-ah, do you want to hitch a ride with us?" ask her friends, "sure, wait for me" said Suzy as she was looking for Hongki but couldn't so she decided to just leave with her friends.

Sulli finally went to a room and Hongki was there wacthing over Sulli, he rethought what the old woman had said to him, "there's an unfinish story, another sad love story that hasn't been done scripted yet and untold yet, she needs you to help her remember her past and let her live freely" said the old woman, "unfinished story? Does that mean she know who that old woman is too? Aishh so confusing" said Hongki.

The old woman was at the door looking at Sulli and Hongki, "fate has brought you two apart, but they brought you two back together again, but you guys just don't know, don't hurt your fate or it'll do that once again, fate is so brutual and cruel to such young people" said the old woman as she was talking to herself.

Sulli was dreaming in her sleeps and when she was dreaming in her sleeps she finally saw the man's face that she's always having over and over again, "Hongki oppa" shouted Sulli. Sulli woke up instantly and saw Hongki sleeping quietly on the chair next to her, "oppa?" said Sulli as she started crying.

Hongki woke up when he heard someone talking, he widen his eyes, "Sulli, you're awake, stay here and I'll get the nurse" said Hongki, he was about to go but then Sulli grabbed him and stopped him, "Oppa" said Sulli, "buh, Oppa?" ask Hongki, "oppa, it's me, it's me" said Sulli, "araso, Sulli, I know it's you, now let me go so I can get a nurse" said Hongki as he remove her hands.

"No, not Sulli, it's me" said Sulli, "are you okay Sulli, did something happen to you after the car accident, ever since that, you kept on calling me Oppa, Hongki oppa, did something happened to you?" ask Hongki, "look at me closely and tell me who do you see oppa" said Sulli, "I see... Sulli" said Hongki, "only her?" ask Sulli with a disappointed face, "neh, who do you think I'll say?" ask Hongki, "where am I?" Ask Sulli, "you're at the hospital," said Hongki,

Sulli took out everything and started to get up, "whoa what are you doing?" ask Hongki, "let me go" said Sulli, "you can't leave with this kind of condition" said Hongki, "let me go" shouted Sulli, "Sulli, what's wrong with you? Why are you like this? It isn't you at all" said Hongki, "let me go or I'll kill myself to let you watch" said Sulli.

"Enough! What's wrong with you Sulli, why are you acting so weird to me, what have I done to you?" ask Hongki, "nothing, I want you to get out of my room now, I don't want to see you" said Sulli, "alright then, I'll leave but don't do anything stupid okay" said Hongki, "leave" said Sulli as she turned away not looking at Hongki.

Hongki went to the nurse and told her that Sulli is awake and is acting really strange, so then the nurse went to go check and Sulli was slamming everything so the nurse brought back up and Hongki saw everything and wasn't sure why she was doing that.

"What's wrong with you?" ask Hongki to himself. "Oppa, oppa, don't let them do this to me?" cried Sulli as she was looking at Hongki, "mianheyo" said Hongki, "oppa please, I need to tell you something, please" cried Sulli, before he can tell the nurse to stop doing what they were doing, they injected her some sleeping shots so that she would sleep still.

"Is everything fine with her now?" ask Hongki, "for now, but we aren't sure what exactly happened to her," said the doctor, "thanks doctor" said Hongki as he went back in the room and sat down next to Sulli, "mianheyo, I can't let myself loose like this to you anymore, I promise myself I'll let Jinri go, sorry to troublesome you" said Hongki as he took out his phone and made a phone call.

The next morning Sulli woke up and was expecting to see Hongki but than she saw Seungho next to her, "you're awake, that's a relieve" said Seungho, "oppa?" questioned Sulli, "neh, it's oppa," said Seungho, "how'd you know I was here?" ask Sulli, "someone called me and say that you were here and here I am" said Seungho, "mianheyo oppa" said Sulli, "no it's okay" said Seungho, "take some rest, you must be exhausted and weak from everything" said Seungho.

"Oppa when can I leave out of here?" ask Sulli, "hmm, when you get better," said Seungho, "can I leave today?" ask Sulli, "let me go ask them" said Seungho, "okay then" said Sulli.

Seungho went to go ask the nurses and they saw that she can be release today at the hospital, so then he discharged her out of the hospital and went back home.

"What happened out there Sulli?" ask Seungho, "nothing" said Sulli, "you can tell me, I am here for a reason and I promise your parents that I'll take great care of you already Sulli" said Seungho, "oppa, it's nothing really," said Sulli, "if nothing really then tell me why were you sent to the hospital" said Seungho, "I kind of got into a small accident" said Sulli, "what! how?" ask Seungho, "on my way home from the party, I didn't see a car and it hit me by accident" said Sulli.

"Did the cops do anything?" ask Seungho, "no, the driver actually took me to the hospital, with that I won't press charge on him, it was late and dark I should've been more careful" said Sulli, "alright then, we'll do whatever you like" said Seungho, "thanks" said Sulli, "no problem" said Seungho.

Hongki went over to Suzy and knocked on her door, when she opened to door she saw Hongki rght in front of her, Suzy looked mad and closed the door but then he put his foot to block the door and Suzy opened it and look at Hongki, "what do you want now?" Ask Suzy, "I want to apologize on the childish thing I did last night, it meant nothing to me at all" said Hongki, "how can I believe you that you're not lying" said Suzy, "because you're the one, you're the on that I want to be with" said Hongki.

Suzy look at Hongki, "when I ran off last night I felted so guilty and I felted like I should've took your side since you were my girlfriend but then I didn't know what happened, but now I am here before you and I want to ask you on a date, where it's actually only you and me" said Hongki, Suzy smile and look at Hongki, she went to go hug him and started tearing up, "mianheyo oppa" said Suzy, "it's okay" said Hongki.

Hongki only got the nerves to say that because he was afraid, to know something he doesn't want to know and know something that doesn't even belong to him, he doesn't want to get involve in someone's else relationship, that whole night that everything happened to him, he made his decision that if he was with Suzy everything will be fine, but if he keeps on getting involve with Sulli, he'll only bring her saddness and hurt only so he doesn't want to do that so he's going to stay distant from her.

"I'll wait for you outside okay" said Hongki, "alright then, I'll be out soon" said Suzy, Hongki nodded and walked back to his car and just lay on his car was standing waiting for Suzy.

The old woman appeared again and he looked at her and she pointed to her wrist and started to mover her finger into a clock looking position, "what?" ask Hongki as he was really confused on what she was doing. The old woman walked towards Hongki and he got really scare, he didn't know what to do so he just got in his car and locked the doors.

The old woman just put an note on the window and left immediately before Suzy saw her or anyone, once when she disappear, Hongki rolled up his window and got the paper and rolled his window back up. Hongki looked at the note and opened the note.

"Don't go against fate. Light will guide you. Truly in love will only bring destiny closer to one another, know that you're not alone. Not hurt alone as what you think, continue believing and don't stop loving, oneself only know it's true heart where it stands at and whom it should belong to, it'll bring happiness from the saddness..."

"What the..." as Hongki was so confuse at what she was pointing out, "fate? Love? Destiny? Closer? Not alone? don't stop loving? stop loving who? Suzy? or my Jinri?" as Hongki was thinking to himself. "Or do she want me to love Sulli instead?" ask Hongki to himself.

Suzy knocked on his window, he quickly put the note somewhere safe so no one will notice, Suzy got in the car, "where should we go eat at oppa" ask Suzy, "a place that I really like" said Hongki, "araso" said Suzy as she was really happy to be with Hongki, Hongki looked at how happy Suzy, "so it's you then Suzy" said Hongki as he smile and continued driving.

"In hope you'll know who I am talking about" said the old woman as she disappear.

Sulli was alone in her room and she didn't even notice a note on her desk and it says, "To Sulli."

"Who will write me a note, hmm. I wonder" said Sulli as she opened the note.

"Don't be afraid to open up, don't close the heart, it'll be broken, torn, and ache. The truth will seek through the saddness to happiness, look in deeper. Don't give up, fate is fate, destiny is destiny, as in soulmate is soulmate..."

"What is this all about?" ask Sulli as she went to Seungho, "did you write me a letter" ask Sulli, "ani wae?" ask Seungho, "oh nothing, I was wandering if you ever wrote me a note since I was gone" said Seungho, "ani, I have a cellphone, I can always contact you when I need to" said Seungho, "oh I see" Sulli as she watched the tv with Seungho.

The old woman turned into a young woman right after she entered a building. "I can't take it anymore" said the woman, "what's wrong now?" ask the man, "I can't see it when fate has brought two loving birds together and seperating it" said the woman, "what's wrong now?" Ask the man, "it's not working, I can't bring them back together as easily as I thought" said the woman.

The man stopped what he was doing, "then it'll take believing and patience" said the man, "I am, it's so cruel and brutual how fate happens in the real world when people think it only happens in movies" said the woman, "Byul, it's okay, we'll get to this" said the man, "oppa, will I ever bring them back together, they don't even know that they already met" said Byul, "they will, fate will decide what happens next" said Taeyang.

"Taeyang oppa, what if we can't bring them back, would we really have to give in our powers together and let them enjoy what they got left of them" said Byul, "neh, we can't tell them that we're they're guardian angels, never can we tell anyone that we're guardian angels" said Taeyang, "araso" said Byul.

"Go take some rest, you haven't rest for awhile since you found a really interesting and sad fate between these two, are they really that sad" said Taeyang, "neh, it's really sad" said Byul, "how sad" said Taeyang. Byul took his hand, "close your eyes oppa" said Byul, he closed his eyes and so did she, she transported herself into Taeyang for awhile and he read what she knew about them, once when he opened his eyes he stood quiet.

"Fate and Destiny is so cruel and brutal to such young people" said Taeyang, "I know" said Byul, "I'll help you on whatever you need help okay" said Taeyang, "thank you oppa" said Byul as she hug him, "now go rest up" said Taeyang, "alright then" said Byul as she went to sleep.