Remembering you.....

Another Sad Love Story

"Oppa, mianheyo" said Sulli, "it's okay, I know it's been a rough between the both of us" said Hongki, "oppa, what should we do about it? My parents, especially my mother, making me leave without letting you know" said Sulli. Hongki hugged Sulli and cuddle with her, "it's okay," said Hongki.

Sulli just listen to all his words he was saying and then she look at him and he look at her too, and so she kissed him on the lips and he slowly kissed her back too and tears flow onto Sulli's cheek.

Suzy was calling him still and was really sad about what happened that day, "babo, who leaves his girlfriend hanging alone" as she scoffed and folded her arms together.

Suzy's doorbell rung and she went to go open it and saw Seungho at the front of the step, "what are you doing here Seungho?" ask Suzy.

"I need your help" said Seungho, Suzy told him to come in and they sat on the sofa.

"What is it that you want?" ask Suzy.

"Sulli, her real name is Choi Jinri, but then she got into a car accident and she couldn't remember anyone, but now I am scare, I am having this feeling that she is starting to remember things now" said Seungho.

"What do you mean?" ask Suzy.

Seungho looked up and Suzy, "Hongki, Hongki is the person that she forgot, and now I feel like as if she remembers him that's why she is acting strange lately" said Seungho.

Suzy's eyes widen, "what are you talking about between Hongki and Sulli so far?" ask Suzy.

"Yes, they've been lovers for a long time" said Seungho.

"How come you are just telling me this now?" ask Suzy.

Seungho head went down as he look down onto the ground, "why haven't you?" shouted Suzy.

"Because I thought that everything would be fine if she is with me and nothing will happen between anyone, I was being very careful" said Seungho.

"Well you weren't careful enough do you know that" said Suzy.

"I know and I don't know what to do, what should I do?" ask Seungho.

"What can we do now? Since they probably seeking the truth already" said Suzy.

"I don't want lose Sulli" said Seungho.

"Nor do I want to lose Hongki oppa, Seungho, this was a very bad idea for ever coming back to Seoul" said Suzy.

"I'm starting to think of that too now" said Seungho.

Suzy was piss off because she just found out something that she didn't know.

Seungho just had his head down and then look at Suzy, "what should we do?" ask Seungho.

"I don't know what to do? Let's just do nothing" said Suzy.

"What are you talking about?" ask Seungho.

"What are we suppose to do? Stop their feelings, no we can't, you can't force one's feeling at all" said Suzy.

"But I love Sulli" said Seungho.

"If you loved her, you could've kept her away from Hongki for a very long time" said Suzy.

"I know, it was a dumb choice coming here to Seoul" said Seungho.

"Let's not do anything stupid because I don't want to be tire, I don't want to be in a relationship where a guy doesn't even love me, it's too tiring, now I need to sort out my feelings for now" said Suzy.

"But it's too hard to do so" said Seungho.

"What can we do now huh Seungho, I don't want to fall in a position where someone especially me get hurts at the end, I'm a star" said Suzy.

"Whatever happens, I still want to get Sulli to myself" said Seungho.

"You're crazy do you know that" said Suzy.

"Crazy because I really love Sulli" said Seungho.

Suzy shook her head and cross her arms together folded. 

Hongki look at Sulli, "you should go home Sulli, Seungho might be worrying about you" said Hongki.

"What about you" said Sulli.

"I'll be fine" said Hongki.

"Oppa, I don't want to leave you anymore, I don't want to keep on disappearing from you when we only have one life in this life time" said Sulli.

"Araso, I won't leave you and nor will you ever again" said Hongki.

"Ani, I don't want to go home, I'm scare that if I do, something will happen and I'll have to leave you again" said Sulli.

"Nothing will happen trust me, do you trust me?" ask Hongki.

"Araso, I'll listen to you" said Sulli.

"That's my Jinri" said Hongki. Sulli look up at Hongki and her eyes got teary.

"I miss you saying my real name" said Sulli.

"Me too, for now, you have to pretend that we know nothing" said Hongki.

"Why, no one knows anything between the both of us" said Suzy.

"I don't know, Seungho's been with you and he must know some stuffs too" said Hongki.

"Oppa, I don't want to lose you anymore, one time is enough oppa" said Sulli.

"Everything will be fine, okay, as long as you're strong, nothing will happen between us anymore" said Hongki.

"Can you believe in that?" ask Sulli. 

"Of course I can" said Hongki.

"Okay, I'll see you soon" said Sulli.

"See you soon too" said Hongki as he watch Sulli walk inside the house.

Hongki then drove home to his house and sat on his bed crying with tears. Hongki's band team just stood quiet looking at Hongki.

"What are we suppose to do now hyung?" ask the maknae.

"Nothing, for now, Hongki will talk when he wants to" said the leader.

"alright then" said the maknae as they left Hongki alone.

Hongki got out of his room and look at the guys and the band look at him. 

"What wrong hyung" ask the maknae.

Hongki look up, "Jinri is still alive" said Hongki.

The whole band was shock and didn't know what to say to that.