An Old Friend Return

Friendship Lost In Time [HIATUS]

0002

Jooyoung POV

“Yah, Sehun, there’s no more food in the refrigerator,” I called from the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water before closing it.

I hear him sigh as I chugged down my water. “I just went grocery shopping last week,” He said walking into the kitchen.

“Don’t worry. I’ll go grocery shopping; and this time I’ll buy the supplies and food we need that will last us longer than a week,” I said walking passed him to the front door.

“You sure you know what you’re getting?” He asked following behind me.

I turned around and looked at him before flicking him on the forehead say, “Of course, babo. I know what to get and as usual I will be safe.”

“You sure, because I-,” he said before I cut him off.

“Sehun, I’ll be fine. Now don’t worry you’re little head, later,” I spoke grabbing my Coach side bag and stepping out the apartment into the hallway.

As I was making my way to the elevator, I pulled out my little green notepad and pen. I began to write down all the foods we will be needing for the house. While I was thinking, the sound of the elevator brought me out my thoughts. The doors opened usually someone would be in it but, no one was. Hmm, strange. I thought to myself as I quickly got in and pressed the lobby button. As the doors closed, I quickly continued to make the grocery list and before the sound of the elevator, I had stuffed my notepad and pen back into my bag and exit out the elevator.

As I made my way out of the lobby, I noticed that the streets were really crowed. Of the streets weren't so crowded today, it wouldn't too long to get the store. It was only around the block from the apartment. This is going to take a while, I sighed to myself as I began to walk through the crowd. Walking through the crowd was really aggravating; a lot of people kept on bumping and stepping on my feet. I’m not a person who likes to be crowded by a lot of people. After walking through the stuffy and crowded streets, I quickly made my way to the next street, which where the grocery store was. Finally making into the store, I pulled out my notepad, grabbed a basket and began my shopping.

(A/N Let’s Just Skip The Shopping Part)

After the cashier scanned all the items, I handed her the total amount of money, grabbed the bags and made my way out of the store. As I was making my way out the store, I accidentally bumped into someone, knocking a few bags of my hand.

“Mianhae,’ the person apologized as they help me pick up the bags.

“Gwaenchana, I wasn’t watching where I was going,” I said to the stranger as they handed me the bags.

I looked at the stranger and noticed he had a face of a porcelain doll and looked like he was underage. He was wearing a button down shirt that was half way button, showing his collar bones with Levi jeans and Converse shoes. His had soft pale skin, brown messy hair and eyes. As I was still in thought, a cough had brought me out my thoughts.

“Mianhae,” I whispered looking away as my cheeks to turned red.

“Its fine,” he said. “You look like you need a little help with those bags.”

He said again grabbing a few bags out my hands.

“Uh, thanks,” I thanked him as I felt his soft hands brushed against mines.

“You know you don’t have-,” I explained as I was interrupted by the stranger.

“Its okay. I owe you after I bumped into you knocking your bags out your hands,” He said as he looked at me and smiled. I looked away and blushed.

He has nice smile and his kind of cute too, I thought to myself.

As we made our way out the store, I noticed that the streets weren’t as crowded as they were earlier on my to the store. As we walked, I had noticed how short he was compared to me. It was cute for a guy like him, though. Since we’ve been walking for quite a while, I decided to start a conversation with him.

“Are you from around here?” I asked looking at him.

“Nope I’m not. I just got transferred from China a week ago,” He answered me as he kept looking ahead.

“And you?” he said this time looking at me.

“I been here for quite a while, just moved in with a friend,” I told him as we came to a stop in front of the apartment building.

“Well, this is my stop,” I turned to him.

“I think I should help you with these bags on your way up,” he insisted.

We made our way into the lobby and got into the elevator. I quickly pressed the sixth floor button as the doors closed. When the elevator stopped, the doors opened and I made a left as he followed me down to the hallway to my apartment room. When we finally came to a stop, I laid the bags down and dug in my side bag looking for my keys.

“Aish, I forgot the keys,” I cursed under my breath as I knocked on the door.

On the other side of the door, I heard feet scattered towards the door. I giggled as I heard Sehun trip.

“Yah, Jooyoung what took you so long?” Sehun blurted out as he opened the door.

 

“I was stuck in traffic and luckily I ran into-”

“Luhan?” Sehun choked as he interrupted me.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I got another chapter up. I hope I didnt keep you guys waiting. I would like to thank:

K-Poplover5, crazyfantassii, Ultimate05, and Iluvbaekhyun for subscribing!! Please Leave comments!!