Friendship Lost In Time

Friendship Lost In Time [HIATUS]

0001

Beep Beep Beep Beep.

 

 

I don’t remember setting my alarm last night. I thought to myself as I slammed my hand onto the alarm and my face into my pillow. Just getting my thoughts together, I remembered Sehun setting my alarm last night but, I was too tired to noticed. Aish, that boy is always ruining my sleep. I thought to myself again as the door flew open.

“Yah, babo, its time to get up.” Sehun said as he walked into our room.

What I mean by our room, I mean that we share the same bed and live in the same house as well. We’ve been friends since my first year at my college and yes we are friends, nothing more. Ever since we became friends, he let me stay with because I was having a hard time paying the bills back my other apartment far from the school. He would always take good care of me like a brother. That’s the thing I love about him, he can be such a caring person.

 

I quickly lifted my head and looked him. “No, I’m not getting up and who told you to set my alarm?” I asked him as I slammed my face back into my pillow again

.

Sighing, he walked over to my side of the bed and began tugging on the sheets. Before he could pulled them off of me, I quickly held a tight grip on them.

“Jooyoung, I’m getting tired of the same old routine every morning. Now get up.” He whined. Huffing and puffing, I began to untangle myself out of the sheets.

“There happy?’ I said as I sat up on my bed.

“Great, now get ready. I’m making breakfast for you,” He told me walking out the room closing the door behind him.

Before getting myself ready, I quickly looked at the clock, seeing it had read 8:30 in the morning. Sehun, why couldn't you let me sleep longer? I asked myself as I got off my bed and into the bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom, I closed the door and turned the shower on. I looked at myself in mirror and I saw that my long brown hair was wavy. My hair is always wavy in the morning usually goes back to normal after a while. I looked at my tired dull brown eyes, pale skin and lips. Whenever I look like this, its always a sign meaning that I need more sleep. I also looked my long sleek legs and arms. For a Korean female, I’m actually tall, by tall I mean I’m the same height as Sehun. When the water was warm enough, I began to strip myself out of my pajamas and quickly stepped into the shower. I stood under the water letting it wet my hair and relax my tensed muscles. After being in the shower for almost an hour, I stepped out and began to dry myself off.

“Yah! Jooyoung hurry up, your breakfast is getting cold,” Sehun yelled from the bedroom door.

“Don’t rush me, you know I hate being rushed,’ I yelled back at him as I wrapped the towel around my body. I quickly stepped out of the bathroom and went straight to my dresser and pulled out my under garments and began to slip them on. I went to my closet and pulled out a long sleeved blue shirt with the number twelve on the front and a pair of dark jeans shorts. I quickly slipped my clothes on and walked out the room drying my hair with my towel. When I stepped into the living room, I had caught a whiffed of pancakes and bacon in the air. I stepped into the kitchen and saw Sehun with his back turned towards me fixing the pancakes. I watched as he flipped the pancakes and tend to the bacon as well.

Watching him made me remember how he would always take good care me. Whether I was in a bad mood, having problems with my schedules with my classes, and with work. He was like an angel god had sent from above to help me with my problems. I would always tell him that and he would always tell me, “What if I am?”

“Would you stop standing there and come help me,” He smirked as he looked up at me with his dark brown eyes and continued with the pancakes.

I smiled at him walking into the kitchen and throwing my towel onto one of the chairs at the table.

“Sorry, I was just thinking,” I explained as I began to grab two plates and utensils from the cabinets and drawers before handing them to him.

He chuckled grabbing the plate and fork from me. “Don’t tell me you fallen for me already?” He asked looking at me.

“Yah, why do you always do this to me? I was just thinking how lucky I am to have a friend like you,” I blushed looking away from him.

He chuckled again. “You know I just messing with you.” He said as he began to fix his breakfast.

I quickly grabbed two pancakes and a few pieces of bacon onto my plate and began to eat my food at the table. Sehun took his seat in front of me and began to eat.

“You know you should quit your job,” He said without looking up me.

“Why?” I asked before saying, “You know I need this job.”

“I know, I just don’t like seeing you come home so late from work and then waking up early in the morning for your classes.”

He sighed before telling me, “Just let me take care you.” I looked up at him and saw concern in his eyes. I sighed as I laid my fork down and grabbed his hand from across the table.

“Look, you’ve been taking care of ever since I’ve moved in here with you,” I explained to him as I gave his a hand a soft squeeze.

“Besides, I took care of myself before meeting you but, now that I have your help, I’m fine,” I said to him as removed my hand from his and began to eat again.

 

Sehun POV

Hearing those words from Jooyoung made feel proud. She is a very strong independent girl not wanting others to worry about her but, her being my friend for almost four years, I would always know whenever she was struggling with work and school. The thing she didn’t know was that I really cared for her, like a brother.

“Sehun, can you stop starring at me while I’m eating,” She said bringing me out of my thoughts.

 

I smiled at her before I continued to eat again.

“Sehun, can I ask you something?” she asked me. I nodded as I finished up my breakfast.

“Promise you’ll always be there for me?” She asked me waiting for my respond.

I looked her smiling before answering, “Yeah, I promise.” I held up my pinkie across the table waiting for her. She smiled quickly sliding her pinkie with mines. Don’t worry Jooyoung, I will always be there for you no matter what.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px1_GT5KJEQ&feature=related 

 

OMG!!! I saw this EXO SHOWCASE MAMA teaser and its is awesome. Watch it is amazing theyhave powers in here. The only people I'm confused about are Kai and Kris. They seem as if they are jumpers or something like that. I dont know. I hope you guys enjoyed the story. Please subscribe and leave comments!! I would like to thank djputitbackon, kpoploverANDsinger, and foreverab2uty for subscribing to my story. I will try to update the story ASAP because its almost the end of the year for school and testing will be coming soon. Thank you!! =D