Meeting Again

Friendship Lost In Time [HIATUS]

0004

Jooyoung POV

I woke up to find myself asleep on the couch. Surprisingly, the couch was very warm, I snuggled my body closer only to find a hand pulling me closer. I turned my head to find Sehun sleeping beside me with his arms wrapped around waist. I smiled at him as I watched him sleep, I had moved his bangs out of face to get better look at him. His face had scrunched up and he mumbled something in his sleep. He pulled me closer to his body and moved his face close to my neck. I let out a squeak when I felt his breathe on my neck. I tried to remove his hands from around my waist but, his grip was too tight.

“Sehun, get up,” I sighed as he didn’t make any movement at all. I blew a raspberry and poked his cheek. He moved his face closer to my neck and mumbled something.

“What?” I questioned him as I tried to remove his arms from around my waist.

“Stop moving around; you are disturbing my sleep,” He mumbled again. I blew a heavy sigh and began to wiggle my way out of his arms. Finally breaking my way out of his arms, I ended up falling off the couch and onto the floor hurting my head.

“Ouch!” I yelped holding onto my head.

“Jooyoung, Gwaenchana?” Sehun asked innocently before sitting up and helping me up into the couch. “Yeah, I guess,” I replied rubbing my head.

As I was rubbing my head, I felt myself being pulled into one of Sehun’s deadly hugs.

“My poor dongsaeng, Oppa sorry,” he cried as he smothered me in his chest. I was fighting for my life trying to get myself from out of his death hugs.

“Se…hun……I………can’t……breathe,” I said through gasps of air.

Sehun had noticed me struggling and quickly let me go. “What the hell is wrong with you? You already made me hurt my head and now you’re trying to smother me to death!” I screamed at him as he just looked at me.

He blinked. “Oppa, just worried.” I looked at as if he had lost his marbles.

“And what’s up with the ‘Oppa’?” I quoted. He smiled before say, “Oh its nothing.” I shook my head and made my way off to the bedroom.

“I’m going to go and take me a shower,” I called to him. Stepping into the bedroom, I quickly walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. I began to strip myself out my night clothes and hopped into the shower letting the warm water soak me.

Sehun POV

As Jooyoung was in the shower, I laid myself on the couch. Laying there on the couch made me remember what Jooyoung had said to me. It almost scared me to hear her talk that after I made that promise to her. I had promise her that I wasn’t going to leave her, never. I also couldn’t help remember how she felt in my arms close to body. Her small petite body pressed against……Why am I thinking of Jooyoung like that. Calm down and get yourself together, Sehun. Jooyoung is just a friend nothing more. I thought to myself. I guess ever since I saw her acted like that last night made me want to stay by her side and protect her forever. Maybe love her more than a friend. I let out a sigh rubbing my temples. I laid there on the couch for a while until I heard the bedroom door open.

 

Jooyoung came out wearing a nice simple long pale yellow sundress. I had to admit she does look beautiful in it. Looking at the dress, I had remember when I had bought for her eighteenth birthday. We had nice time together that day of her birthday.

“Hey, you want to go get some breakfast at the new little café two blocks from here?” I asked her as she was busy pinning up her long hair.

“Sure, that sounds great,” She commented.

“Good. We’ll leave as soon as I get out of the shower,” I told her before passing by her and into the bedroom. I went to the closet and pulled out a light blue casual button down and a pair of jeans before going into the bathroom.

Jooyoung POV

I walked over to the couch and turn on the television. I began to flick through the channels to find something interesting on. I came to a stop to a drama called ‘Cinderella Sister’ starring Ok Taecyeon from a group called 2PM. I began to watch and it was a nice little drama; it was different from the others I usually watch. Sitting on the couch for almost an hour, I was so in the drama, I hadn’t noticed Sehun had walked in the living room.

“Joo, you ready to go?” He called bringing me out my daze. I nodded at him before getting up to leave. I threw on my little thin sweater and sandals as Sehun slipped on his shoes. We both exited the door and made our way off to the café. After walking two blocks, we finally came to the café and went to order our food. Sehun had order us two hot chocolates and one blueberry muffin. We both took our seats at a table and I quickly took a big bite out of the muffin.

‘Whoa, Joo, slow down on the muffin,” He smiled as he sipped his hot chocolate. I blushed and ate my muffin slowly as he drank his hot chocolate. I finished up my muffin and slowly drunk my hot chocolate when Sehun had questioned me.

“Do you have any plans for today?” I blinked at him as I set my drink down.

“I have to go to work today and head off to class,” I answered as I rested my chin in my palm looking out the window. I heard Sehun sigh, he knew that I was working another late shift again. I looked at him and grabbed his hand.

“I’ll see if I can get off early,” I told as I squeezed his hand. “Now, let’s head back home,” I pulled him with my out of the door and we made our way back home. As Sehun and I were walking, I accidentally bumped into someone knocking their stuff out their hands. I quickly let go of Sehun’s hand and walked over to the stranger.

“Mianhae, I wasn’t watching were I was going,” I apologized handing the person their books.

I heard the person chuckled as they looked up at me I noticed it was Luhan. “I guess I kind of deserved it after bumping into you at the store,” He laughed as he stood up.