Request: Kim Choyoung ft Im Siwan (ZE:A); She Hates Him But He Likes....?

Bucket Full of Oneshots [Requesting Closed]

Title: She Hates Him But He Likes...?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Horror
Characters: Kim Choyoung (OC), Raein, (OC), Im Siwan (ZE:A)
Pairings: Kim Choyoung (OC)/Im Siwan (ZE:A)
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Choyoung hates Siwan, Siwan hates Choyoung, a ghost likes Siwan, Siwan likes...
A/N: I'm sorry if this is a fail too. I kinda squeezed my brain through for this. And a fail for the title, blargh :((. Hope you like it, readers and SSZE_A501. :))

= my bands drum corps manage to get into the finals of S.O.X. All Stars Drum and Dance 2011. hope you'll watch it. http://youtu.be/abyTh-L5_18

thnx :))

 

 

 

 

"I hate going here." Choyoung grunted.

Raein pouted. "Why? Because I forced you to come with me?" 

Choyoung sighed. "Because there's things." Yup there's things. Things that Choyoung wasn't very excited to see and things that no one should dare to disturb.

Raein looked around and moved closer to Choyoung. "Don't say that. You're giving me goosebumps." Raein knew about Choyoung's special talent and it was nothing new to her when Choyoung suddenly turned ferocious or gloomy. But she'd never accustomised herself whenever Choyoung became ghostly or sensed one. It was too scary to comprehend.

"Well, it's obviously this is where they like to hang because this is exactly where they love to go when they weren't dead." Choyoung said normally and relaxed. She's used to it anyway since she can see them since she's five. 

"Ya! Don't say things like that. I thought we're going here for a lovely date. Not a scary one." Raein tugged on Choyoung's shirt. 

Choyoung dragged Raein across the streets. "YOUR lovely date. Not us. Not me." 

Raein pouted, still hanging by Choyoung's shirt. "I thought you like Siwan." 

Choyoung grunted and continued the dragging. "Which part of yesterday's date is likeable?"

Raein laughed weakly. "Ah, that. I forgot you pushed him away and his face slammed the wall. Ouch." She hissed.

Choyoung shrugged Raein off her as they stopped in front of a huge,  brightly lit gate. Behind it was rounds and rounds of fun but nothing seemed enjoyable to Choyoung. Maybe she knew what's waiting for her behind the gate. Something not as fun as this place showed. 

There were groups of kids, families and friends entering the fair. And Choyoung and Raein fitted in the couple group as two boys neared them. One was blonde, honey blonde, that Raein bragged about it to Choyoung about how delicious it seems, so real to honey. The other one was tall, fairer than most girls and more beautiful. He is not as cute as his friend but he work his style. Very simple but very attracting. Well, that is what people would generally said if they saw him. But Choyoung disagree with them in all aspect of his perfection. Conceited and lame, that's what he is.

"Sorry to make you wait." The blonde guy apologized. He bowed and smiled sorrily. The other one didn't bowed as he did and didn't apologized. He keep his face straight so he would seem cool. Choyoung called that rude and that's another reason why she hate him.

"Is it that bad?" Raein asked the dark-haired as she examined his face. Choyoung was too absorbed in loathing his natural failure, she almost forgot about his new-found infamy. He touched his face and glared at Choyoung. "It won't be at all if someone didn't push me for no reason." His glare was even scarier with the white patch covering his left eye but Choyoung knew better what is scary.

"Well, I thought there was a car coming at us so I pushed you aside. But I guess I'm just imagining things." Choyoung shrugged. If she was to follow her heart, she'll tell the truth. The ghostly truth. But Mr. Conceited would run for his dear life if she did. She would be happier if it did happen but she had promised Raein to keep her secret only to themselves. A promise with Raein is a promise to keep. That's what Choyoung had remind herself after got beat up when she broke her promise before.

"Yeah, you sure do. Crazy." He said angrily. Choyoung felt like ripping his head off so gruesomely she swear people won't dare to look at him even once. But she contained it and told herself, 'Relax. You'll be fine. It's just a stupid fool's word. No harm done.'

Raein noticed the dark aura surrounding the two stone-head. She quickly pulled them towards the counter to get the ticket. "Come on. We're wasting time." She said and bought four tickets. Wait, no, honey hair a.k.a Hyungshik paid it. How gentleman he is to do such nice things for her. Raein smiled at him and wandered quite far from Earth, somewhere in heaven, but it disappeared as an irritated scream pierced her ears. She turned around and saw Choyoung and Siwan fighting over the entrance.

"Yah, let me in first!" Choyoung cried, her hips pushed Siwan to the side.

"No, I'm here first. So let me in." Siwan tried to squeeze between her and the metal fence. The ruckus that they made were very disturbing and the guard had came out off his chair and headed towards them. Raein cursed slowly upon the foolishness her friend had make. 

She rushed towards them and pulled Choyoung away. "There are other gates too, you know."  She said as she pushed Choyoung through another gate. The guard retreated back to his place once they've silenced. 

"Really? Can you act properly?" Raein mumbled as they wait for Hyungshik and Siwan. 

"His fault not mine. I got there first." Choyoung shrugged.

Raein sighed. "Yeah, but, toleration is very well accepted, you know." 

Choyoung didn't say anything afterward and pulled her hood over her face. Raein sighed softly proclaiming defeat eventhough it seems like she had won. Raein couldn't see Choyoung so down and feeble. It's because Choyoung usually did before and it got a lot more worst if nothing was done to prevent it. Raein can't stand to handle that again.

"Hey, d'you guys want some ice-cream?" Hyungshik called. "I thought we can go for the rides afterwards." 

Raein agreed and quickly followed him but she stopped and turned around. "Are you coming, Choyoung?" 

Choyoung stood lazily while playing with her legs. Raein noticed and sighed. "Siwan, can you accompany her? Thanks." She said before going. Anything will do as long as Choyoung don't have to wander off alone.

Siwan grunted and walked towards Choyoung. Why did Hyungshik brought him here in the first place? Siwan hated this place with everything he has. And he loved to go somewhere a little less noisy than this.

"Where do you want to go?" Siwan asked her. He looked around the park and found it very annoying. 

Choyoung didn't answer. She continued to stay in silence, completely into her own depressed world. Siwan sighed. This girl is too pathetic to be a teenager. 

"You know what? I need some answer here so we can sought things out." Siwan asked her again, this time trying to calm himself.

"I wanna walk." Choyoung suddenly said. She walked ahead with her head hung low and gloomy. Her steps were without direction, aimless. Siwan sighed and tried to catch up with her. They were passing the roller coasters and Siwan thought Choyoung would want to go for it. Not that he cared though. 

"Hey, there's the roller coasters." But Choyoung stayed shut and continue to walk lifelessly. Siwan sighed again and thought for a way to make this girl at least responded to him. They passed the gift shop and Siwan thought Choyoung would want to buy something. Again, not that he cared though. 

"Do you want to buy something?" Siwan said and her respond was equally silent. Siwan sighed again and cleared his throat. "I can't stand having you like this. Can't you say something at least?" Siwan had try the easier method of making her talk but she was still like that, silent and dark. "If you don't like me so much, why did you came here in the first place? You're making people have high expectations and you're gonna break it so hard, they'll lose hope. Can you just say something?!" Siwan bursted. 

Suddenly, Siwan heard Choyoung cried. Although it sounded different. Well, he don't really know how Choyoung sounded when she cried but she sounded different right now. It was kind of eerie and weird. Like a ghost's cries you heard in movies. "Choyoung." Siwan can't believe she was offended by his words. And she looked so tough outside.

"Choyoung." He shook her shoulders. "Hey." He shook it again and went closer to her. 

"What are you doing?" She suddenly asked and made him stumbled back. 

"I--I thought..." Siwan was in shock. Isn't she was crying just now. How can she act like nothing happened. Her eyes weren't red like she was crying before. Weird?

Ding

Choyoung flipped out her phone and sighed. She looked at Siwan, "They're at the Haunted House." 

Siwan nodded and followed her there. 

 

.......................................................................

 

The Haunted House was fun. Really fun.

Not.

So Siwan was scared of ghosts. So Siwan isn't as cool as he seem. So what?

So Choyoung had to lead him until the end of the Haunted House. Siwan can't get it. How can she isn't afraid with those ugly, scary creatures? She's a girl and a girl should be scared. She should be intimidated. She should...

"I should have left you in there." Choyoung said. 

"What?" Siwan gaped.

"You're too noisy. I should have left you and see how they end you." 

"But..." Siwan pleaded. Don't start. Oh, please don't start.

"How those sharp fangs, dripped with blood from the previous prey stabbed into your skin and pulls out all your flesh...."

"STOP!" Siwan closed his ears, kneeling on the floor. 

Choyoung smiled triumphantly. And people said she was wrong. Siwan is actually scared of ghosts. Behind all of that cool image he kept, he is scared of ghosts. The things that Choyoung isn't scared of. The things that would be very useful in future.

"Siwan, it's okay now." Hyungshik patted his bestfriend's shoulder. Siwan looked up and quickly stood. He brushed off his pants and cleared his throat. Kneeling, crying, pleading. Not cool.

"Okay, so, I thought of going for the ferris wheel." Raein said happily. Choyoung knew what that looked meant. 

"Raein, I'm tired. Let's go home." Choyoung tried to stop whatever her friend had set her mind on. And it failed. Choyoung should know better Raein won't stop unless she get what she wants. And Choyoung was bad at pleading too. So she was stuck with the dreadful Siwan in the ferris wheel, by the two of them.

Choyoung tried to ignore as much as she can the weird feeling she had by looking at the beautiful view outside. But it strucked her that she can't avoid it. It was not the feeling of hate towards Siwan or something else different that made her stomach twists. It was that girl that had been there since they entered the fair. She was young, maybe two years younger and her uniform was somewhat familiar. Maybe a local. 

That girl had something to say to her but somehow she can't reach her. She knew when Siwan was acting strange at her before they went into the Haunted House was because of that girl. She knew that girl had possessed her, somehow, and probably tried to signal something. Maybe she was trying to reach for Siwan, in particular. 

Choyoung had tried to communicate with her but she was silent. She looked mad when she led Siwan out of the Haunted House. Well, it was her fault. She appeared in front of us and made herself visible to Siwan. Thank god, Siwan is in the state which everything he saw, he thought it was a ghost. So maybe she actually wanted to meet Siwan. A stalker? Ex-lover? Someone? 

I tell you, dear ghostie, he's not worth it. 

Bump

The ferris wheel stopped and the automatic door opened. Siwan walked ahead and left Choyoung behind. She looked to her left and the girl had gone. 

 

.........................................

 

It was getting darker and the thunder had started to sound. It just in matters of seconds before it rains and Siwan got drenched in it. He made a left as he run for cover and stopped under a cafe porch. He breathed heavily and tried to steady himself. He needs to work out more after this. Panting, not cool. 

The rain poured just mere seconds after he found shelter. He sighed in relief. He looked at his watch and grunted. Now, I'm late for dinner. Hyungshik will be very mad. He has one big mouth for someone with a small face like him. Siwan just wish he would be out with Raein instead so he won't bother Siwan. 

Yup, out with his beloved girlfriend. They've started dating pretty much a day after we went to the theme park. It's been a week now and somehow he's glad whenever he went out with Raein. It kept him from bothering Siwan so much. 

And Choyoung? She came by a few times once in a while. That's only because Raein forced her to or because Hyungshik stayed over for the night at her house. She don't want to be the weird third party so she'll sleep at our house. It's like a fair trade. I think...

Siwan was just deciding to have coffee at the cafe when he saw a figure of a girl under the rain and cancelled his first intention. He walked towards the girl and tried to identify her as the rain was quite heavy. She was walking across the road and stopped at the middle. She turned around and faced him and that's when he was sure who she was. The rain was no longer a bother to him. What's important at that very moment was that girl under the rain. She seemed oblivious about the fact that a car was a few metres away from her. Or maybe she knew but she doesn't care? 

Siwan dashed for her as the car started to get closer. The driver might didn't see her until it was too late because of the rain. He knew he need to pull her away from the danger. He reached out for her and...

VROOM

The car passed by without stopping. Fully oblivious of what the driver would gotten himself into if Siwan hadn't rush in just in time. The half-awake girl in his arms were so pale and weak. He moved her a bit and her body hung limply. He could have waited for her to wake up own her own, but his legs brought them into his apartment. Apparently, Hyungshik had left. Maybe he had gave up waiting for Siwan. 

He laid her on the couch and brought a hot mug of water and a blanket. He wrapped her in the warm and dry blanket and let her drink the water. He was wet and soaked and cold but he couldn't care more about himself than her. 

The girl coughed and brought herself to sit. She looked down and took another sip. "You might want answers, right?" She mumbled.

Siwan nodded. It didn't get to him why she was there at the middle of the road but an explaination would be fine. 

"Before explaining that, there's something I need to tell you." Choyoung said.

Siwan looked at her confused. He sat down beside her and asked, "What is it?"

She took a while before answering, "I can see ghosts." 

Her words took him aback.  Ghosts? She can see ghosts? The ugly, pale looking creatures? 

"I thought so." Choyoung mumbled.

"Wait, tell me what happened." Siwan asked. Even as scary and icky it may going to sound, his curiosity took most of him. 

"I was possessed." 

"You were what?" Siwan's eyes widen. 

"There's a girl that need my help. But often she possessed me and made me do dangerous things. I think she wants to show me something but I don't know what." Choyoung put the hot mug closer to her face so she can feel the warmth.

"How do you know all that? Doesn't you forget everything when you were possessed?" Siwan was scared of ghosts but he did read a few horror stories. 

"I don't. Because I have that ability. It's kind of an advantage." 

"Wait, are you trying to fool me or something?" Siwan raised his eyebrow.

Choyoung glared at him in disbelieve. "Do I look like I'm fooling?" 

He studied her face. "Uh---guess not."

Choyoung sighed. This guy, he's just--urgh---!!

"Um..." Siwan looked around. "You can stay over tonight, I guess. Hyungshik is out, so...made yourself at home." He said and stood up. 

"Wait." Choyoung called. He turned around and responded, "What?"

"Have you had any girlfriend before?" She asked.

Siwan almost choked when she asked that. "W...what?"

"Have you had any girlfriend before? Or maybe a crush? A stalker maybe?" 

What's with this girl? "Why are you asking? Interested?" He smirked.

She kicked his legs. Not that hard like she usually did because of her weak condition. "Answer me." 

Siwan ignored her feeble attack and scratched the back of his head. "I don't really had a girlfriend. Maybe a crush or stalker. But I don't know any in particular." It's quite remarkable that he actually had a handful of fans out there. He feels like an idol suddenly.

"Oh, okay. Goodnight." She said and head for the room she usually use. A small thud followed after.

Dup Dap Dup Dap

Siwan placed his hand on his chest. What's that sound? Is it his heart? Siwan felt heavy somehow and weird. He remembered her words before and didn't realized he was blushing.

..girlfriend..

 

...............................

 

"Bye guys!" Raein cried, leaving Choyoung and Siwan behind. So today was another dreadful day when Raein suggested the four of them went out together. Of course, she was happy with Hyungshik. But the other two? Choyoung started to question her friends real attention. What did Raein think she is? They went to a lover's spot when there are two obvious un-lovers besides them. 

And now, she left the un-lovers standing here, aimless. 

"So...what do you want to do next?" Siwan asked.

Choyoung would be really happy to go home now and laid around. Maybe eating a few cookies or just sleep the day through. "I...I like to go to the theme park." 

Wait, that's not Choyoung's voice. She tried to say something else but her hand took Siwan's hand on it's own. 

Uh-oh.

 

.....................................

 

"Thanks, oppa." Choyoung said while the ice cream.

Siwan was in confusion. Choyoung is being nice to him. Choyoung follows whatever he said. And Choyoung called him oppa? 

Okay, he admitted that hearing her call him oppa made him flutter and have butterflies. But, isn't Choyoung would normally be cruel, evil and dark. This is like....the opposite. Maybe she likes him and tried to open up to him? Of course. Who would not fall for this perfect face? 

"Oppa?" she called.

Siwan looked down. "What?" 

She kissed his lips. It was cold and sad. Siwan was shocked. It felt different. He isn't sure whether this is what he wanted. When she backed away, the world suddenly turned black. Choyoung was lying on the ground. She looked weak and feeble. He quickly rushed to her but something stopped him. There was nothing around but he felt like there was a chain tying him. 

"Why her?" a sad voice asked.

Siwan searched for the sound but found no one. "Who are you?"

"I love you but why her?" a girl in a faded school uniform appeared beside Choyoung. "She doesn't like you."

"Who are you?" 

Tears started to fall from her eyes. "Don't you remember me?"

Siwan scanned the figure. Her uniform was the same as his. So maybe a girl from the same school. But who is she?

"I confessed to you a month before you met her. I gave you cards, and flowers, and chocolates. I even sent one to your apartment. I even gave you present for your birthday months before. Do you remember me?"

Siwan nodded. He don't really remember her because he met a lot of girls who did the same thing as she did. But if that's what it takes for her to calm, then he'll have to follow.

"You remember." she smiled.

"Could you let us go?" Siwan pleaded.

She shook her head. "Only you. She'll have to stay."

Urgh...this is tough. "What's your name, dearie?" Siwan forced a smile.

She lit up when he called her. "Lucy."

"Well, Lucy. Could you tell me what happened?" 

Her face dimmed. "You rejected my love and I hang myself at this theme park."

Ouch. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are." She smiled. She's quite a sweet girl.

"Listen, here. I like you too but you couldn't keep us like this forever. We're human and we need to move on. You need to move on, too. Maybe we're not destined together but we can always be friends, right?" Siwan tried to persuade her.

She hesitated.

"Come on. Let's do a promise." He showed his pinky. The girl came closer and wrapped hers around it. He felt cold and sad again. Maybe that's what she felt when he rejected her.

"You're a nice guy, oppa. Take good care of her, okay?" She said before disappearing into thin air. She was smiling so he can be sure she would be at peace. 

Their surroundings had return to its normal state. The passersby went by them without noticing what had happened to them. Choyoung was seated at a nearby bench. Siwan quickly rushed to her.

"Hey." He pushed her a bit. "Are you okay?"

She moved and nodded. "Yeah."

"Is that the girl that were bothering you?" He asked. 

"Yup." 

Siwan looked around and said, "Let's go home. I guess you're a bit tired."

She nodded and stood. "Siwan."

"Yeah?"

She touched her lips. "About the kiss."

He blushed. Wait, she remembered? Of course, she remembered. She told you before. "It's okay. We'll pretend like..."

Choyoung slipped her hand through his palms. "Walk me home." Siwan looked at her in shock. His body had went crazy, the heartbeats, the butteflies, the happy feelings. "Okay." He hold her hand back.

Maybe she's the one.