Don't Leave Me Again

Bucket Full of Oneshots [Requesting Closed]

Title: Don't Leave Me Again
Genre : Fluff, Romance
Rating : PG13
Pairing : Chansung/OC
A/N : This is an idea I got when I feel missing that special someone. It's school holidays so I couldn't get to see him often. And miss him so damn much. And this is my first try so spare me, please. i'm a beginner with this kind of things. And just FYI, i did this while Rains' Love Song playing on my phone again n again.

 

 

 

 

I like it when I feel his soft skin on me. His breath on my face. His nose would just delicately touch my face. Smelling every scent he wants to breathe out of me. His lips would just brush against mine gently and whispers in my ears those flowery words that would make my heart lifts and all fluffy.

 

He would kiss me lightly but never deeply. And then look into my eyes while playing with my hand. Caressing my fingers and tracing every little detail of it, to print it inside his mind.

 

I like it too, when I play with his hair. And then tracing his face, his thick eyebrows and round eyes. I reach at him closer just to let my lips brushes with his. And smell his sweet scent.

 

I like it when he’ll hug me and having me between his legs. And I close my eyes to feel his heartbeat that rhythms with mine. To feel this light and safe feeling. This is all I need. No, I don’t want to have with him. It’s not that I don’t love him but must we do it to tell each other our love? I only need his light kisses, and gentle breathing, and his warm hug. I feel safer this way.

 

Because I don’t want him gone when I woke up, the next moment. I just want him there, forever. And he does, and always be there when I woke up. But not today. Not at this moment.

 

I woke up and found me staring the sheets. No one was next to me. Only me alone in that small couch that now feel like a vast space. I close my eyes again and try to remember his smell, just maybe when I woke up he’ll be there. Even though I know he won’t, I keep trying. Until I feel a small wet drop falls on my cheek, flowing from my eyes.

 

I touched my tears and cried more. I cried because now I wonder who’s going to wipe that tears away. To kiss it gently and make my sad go away.

 

I curled on the couch and look at my phone. Flipping it open a few times and then sighs in despair. I hope whenever I did open it, he would call me or message me. But neither happened, even a missed call.

 

I sank deeper in the couch. I feel miserable. I haven’t ate anything neither did I bath. My stomach keeps growling for food but I deny it because I don’t want to move from my place. I’m scared if I did, he might call me but I’ll miss it.

 

Three days. Three tiring days, I didn’t sleep. Just to wait for him to come back. I didn’t lock the doors, if he might come in anytime. I know it’s dangerous, but I can’t come to my senses right now. Everything isn’t.

 

I feel my eyes being swollen and red. I don’t want to close it but I’m… I’m tired. I won’t be tired of waiting for him. But… I couldn’t… keep… it… open…

 

…………

 

I feel someone touched me and then a sudden warm. I thought it was my mom. She must have come to see me.

 

I breathed.

 

Perfume. I smell the mild scent. It smells just like my favourites.

 

And… it smells familiar. I moved and feel someone near me. So, I opened my eyes and saw that round eyes again. That round eyes that I want it to look at me so much.

 

He smiled at me. I touched his curved lips. He laughed at my reaction. I miss his smile, and his lips. I want his lips to caress me again, so I would feel safe again.

 

I traced his face and remembered his features so that I wouldn’t forget him. Suddenly, I feel tears fall down my cheeks. I tried to wipe it away. I don’t want to cry in front of him, anymore. But his hands stop mine.

 

“You can cry in front of me. So I can make it disappear.” He said and kissed both of my eyes. I lowered my head. His actions just make me wanted to cry harder.

 

He holds my face, to make me look at him. I try to not look at him. I don’t want him to see me cry. But, my tears keep falling down, more and more.

 

“Don’t…” I said at him but he already kisses me. He did and gently, not deep. Just the way I like it. I could feel his soft breathe again, and I could smell his smell again. The sweet scent that I’ve been longing.

 

He pulls back and brushes his lips against mine. Just a bit. Like the way he usually does.

 

“Told you, I can make it disappear.” He said as he smiles at me. I touched my eyes and feel the tears had stop. I laughed at him.

 

“I love you. Really, really love you.” I said at him.

 

He kissed my cheeks. “I love you too.”

 

I snuggled closer to him. I want to feel his heat and hear his heartbeat again. Those that I missed.

 

He rests his head on my shoulders and whispered, “But, I think you need a bath.”

 

I looked up and laughed. I hit him softly.

 

“Chansung.” I said and laughed again. Then I put both my hands on his cheeks, holding his face.

 

“Don’t leave me again.” I said and buried my face in his chest.

 

I’ll make sure when I woke up you’ll still be here. I will and I am.