Love Prank

Bucket Full of Oneshots [Requesting Closed]

Title: Love Prank
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, a bit thriller, a few curses.
Pairings: Seungho/OC
Summary: Pranks to love to pranks to love. ( :) sorry, bad in summarying.)
A/N: Despite her name is Jiyoon, I didn't made her based on Jiyoon 4 Minute. no, she's not. She's just a fictional with similar name. And please pityness on me for this terribe one-shot :))

 

 

 

"Jiyoon-ah. Here's a gift for you." Cheondong showed a medium-sized box with a ribbon on top. Jiyoon studied the box carefully. Turning it around over and over and looking at each fold. When she's done, she look at the four smiling boys in front of her. She raised her eyebrow. "Why are you giving me this thing?" One thing in her mind and it certainly isn't something nice. Mir shrugged and tried to look innocent. "It's your birthday. So we thought of giving you something. Is it wrong?" No it is not. But something in the box made Jiyoon feel wary. Lee Joon saw that look on her and patted her shoulder. "Oh come on. Can't you accept our present? We'll feel bad." She sighed. Guess I'll have to open it anyway. She opened the box and a group of worms were swarming over something that looked like rotten meat. The stench crawl up her nose but it didn't bother her. Neither did before that and the one before before that. 

"YAH!!" Jiyoon cried and throw the box towards them. She isn't really mad. She's just trying to get back at them. The worms inside the box scattered all over them. Before, they were laughing their throats out but now they are all screaming their guts out. "Eww. It's all over me. Eww..." Mir wriggle his body and flapped his shirt. They all headed outside of the classroom. Probably heading to the toilet. Jiyoon sat back on my chair, satisfied. That ought to teach them. She took a worm that's left on her table and flicked it off. This isn't scary. Not even half of it - she thought. 

"You really have guts. And lots of it too." Seungho said from his table in front of her. He flicked a worm crawling up his blazer - apparently from Jiyoons' table. Jiyoon scrunched up her face. Yang Seungho. The guy that Jiyoon hate the most. In fact, she despise him so badly, she even dreamt of him being skinned alive and even thought of doing so for real. "It's your work, isn't it?" She pointed at him. Seungho looked at her, pretending to be oblivious. "Are you still trying to say I'm the one behind all of this?"

Jiyoon glared at him. "Who else can order those weirdos around? Plus, you've been bugging me since that incident in middle high. I mean, what the heck? It's just a stupid game." Yes, a very stupid game. We - and also a few others - stayed back after school for a project. And when kids got ideas, they just don't know when to stop. At first, it was a game. Everyone must stay in the dark room for at least three minutes and whoever lost will get punished. It was all fun and game when someone suddenly suggested a bet. He bet the girl before him will lose and buy him ice-cream. And Seungho bet Jiyoon will cry like there's no tomorrow. Surely she passed that game and didn't cry like there's no tomorrow and get her punishments. But Seungho didn't let her free since then. He'll try to scare her every minute he can. After entering high school, he got new alliances which she don't know how he manage that. Soon, he don't have to do all the dirty jobs anymore. The others did it for him. Jiyoon still can't understand why he is so obsessed in scaring her.

The teacher came and Seungho didn't say anything anymore after that. But Jiyoon can't keep still. She decided she'll end this once and for all - in her own way, of course.

 

...................................

 

"See ya." A boy passed by her with his friend. Everyone seems to start to leave for home. It's getting late and going to be dark soon but damn, Jiyoon still can't find that bastard. She has decided she's getting everything over with. No more pranks. No more scares. She was never scared with their pranks but it gets tiring. She don't think she can handle her whole life dealing with it. And to get Seungho stop bugging her. That psycho.

Jiyoon passed rows of classes and when she walked by the fifth class, she heard a distinctive voice calling a very familiar name. "Seungho!" She stopped on her feet and turned towards the class on her left. "Seungho!" There was the voice that called that name again. This time it made her entered the classroom. Very sure that the person she was searching is in there.

"YAH!!" She shouted ready to attack but failed. No one was there. But who was calling Seungho's name? She walked inside the class and opened the cupboard at the back. She opened it with a small thud but it was empty. Now she's frustrated. Are they pulling another prank on her? She looked outside the window and it is dark already. Oh . Now dad will be really mad.

Jiyoon quickly rushed out of the class. Seems like she'll have to sort this out tomorrow. She went to the door but it closed suddenly and she hit her head on the door. She stumbled back and her waist hit the teacher's desk. "Ow..." She rubbed her head and grabbed her waist, cringing in pain. She laid her back on the desk's side and slumped on the floor.

Just as she regained her strength to get back up, the lights went off. She looked around to see if anyone is in there. There was sounds of footsteps. Jiyoon tried to search for the source. "Who's there?" The footsteps stopped. She felt a light breeze and a tingling chill. "You better show yourself or I'll make you pay." Jiyoon cried. To be honest, she had started to feel scared. Yes, she is, and for the first time in her life. She never knew stucked in a dark room with no one around is scary. Wait, someone is around. She can feel it.

"Are you scared?" The deep voice asked Jiyoon. She gulped. How did he know? "You are, don't you?" She felt a hand on her face, slowly moving over her cheek. "Wh--Who are you?" She don't like how she stuttered. It shows how scared she is. "You know me." She could feel hot air on her left cheek. "I know you?" How can I missed someone who would do something like this to me? "Maybe you'll need a hint." She felt something went closer to her and she got goosebumps. "Wha--What hi--"

A warm surface landed on Jiyoon's lips. It was nice and sweet and... wrong. Very wrong. But she likes it - she thinks. What the heck, Jiyoon?! A ert is going to you and you're enjoying this?! She tried to struggle away but the guy caught hold of her hands. "Mmmff..." She mumbled on his lips. He backed away a bit. "I don't know you taste so delicious, Jiyoon." Wait, I know that voice. I can't possily missed that voice. Not anywhere. Jiyoon held her hand out to feel the guy's face. "Seu--Seungho?" She felt him smirking. "Took you long to notice."  

Smack!

"What the--" Seungho cussed. "Yah, idiot! You scared the hell out of me!" , I thought it was some ert. "I did?" Damn me. Shouldn't said that. "So what? Satisfied?" Seungho took a strand of Jiyoon's hair in his arm. "Very much." Jiyoon rolled her eyes and is getting ready to leave. "Wait." Seungho grabbed her arm before she manage to stand. "What?" "Do you know why I like to scare you all this time?" Actually, she did want to know why. It was her intention in the first place. "Tell me." She crossed her arm. "When in middle high, we did that dare, right?" I nodded. "When I bet you're going to cry--" "Which I didn't." Jiyoon cut in. "I was thinking of doing something to you when you cry." She lifted her left eyebrow. "What do you want to do?" He went in. "Do this."

"Seu---umf..."

She felt warm and relaxed as the soft flesh connects on hers. But, isn't this wrong? She pushed Seungho but he hold her hands. He Jiyoon's lip, just to receive a moan from her. He pulled back and looked at her. "So you like it." He smirked. "No I did not." She wiped her lips but his hands stopped her. "If I were you, I won't wipe it." She frowned. "So what?" He kissed her hand. "If you do, I won't stop kissing you." And that made Jiyoon scared. Okay, cross the dark room and stalker part. Kissy monster in a dark room - VERY SCARY.

Jiyoon pushed Seungho at his chest. She can't show that she's scared. "Whatever. You're the one who stole my kiss. And it was my first. I can't believe you took it." She slapped her forehead. Seungho smiled in amaze. "First kiss. Wow, an honour." Jiyoon rolled her eyes. "I'm going back now. No need to excuse me." She stood up and head for the door. Seungho quickly got up and went towards Jiyoon, realizing he was about to lose his chance.

"Stop." He caught Jiyoon's hand. But Jiyoon didn't stop. She kept moving eventhough realizing the heavy weight on her hand. Seungho realize if he didn't do it now, he'll regret it forever. "Jiyoon... please." He pulled her in for a hug. Jiyoon was shocked. Very shocked. And maybe that's what make her heart beats faster. "Please listen to me."

Seungho inhaled. "I love you." He whispered. That voice made her shake. But that words made her throb. That three word. She never thought anyone will say it to her. And this time, someone did. But is it for real or a prank?

"I'm serious this time, Jiyoon." Seungho said. "How would I know?" Jiyoon questioned. "Because," He turned her around so that they were facing each other. "You're my first kiss, too." And that changed everything in Jiyoon's life.

 

.................................................

 

"How can this be happening?" Mir grumbled. He raked his hair in an aggresive way that he might lose his hair. "You guys date but didn't tell us?" Lee Joon asked. "I--" Jiyoon tried to say something but Seungho cut in. "We just started last night." Cheondong's eye widen. "Night? Hyung, what did you do?" Seungho smirked. "Things." Jiyoon rolled her eyes as she was trying to hide her extremely blushing face and teary eyes. She can't believe Seungho did all of those things, just for her attention?! Byunghee leaned against Seungho. "You've got to teach me." He smirked. "No problem."

"But, how am I suppose to scare Jiyoon anymore?" Mir pouted. "Find someone else. Jiyoon is now my property. Only I can scare her." Seungho wrapped his arm around Jiyoon. "What? I'm not your 'property'!" She shreiked. Seungho leaned closer. "You are now." She glared at him. "Prove?" Seungho smirked. He went closer and bit Jiyoon's ear. She shrieked again. "Done it." Jiyoon touched her ear and mumled, "Not fair."

"Hyung, go and find a room." Lee Joon grunted. "Aw, I want to scare Jiyoon too." Mir whined. "Why do you like scaring me, anyway?" Jiyoon asked. "It's fun seeing you mad." Mir shrugged. Jiyoon pursed her lips. Weird guy. "Come on, class is going to start." Seungho pulled Jiyoon away. "Wait---" 

As soon as they reached a quiet corridor, they slowed down and Jiyoon asked him. "Are you trying to scare me all this time because of that bet?" Seungho stopped making her stopped too. "No." He replied. "Then what?" He caressed her hand that he was holding. "Because I like you since."

Everything stopped around Jiyoon. Was that simple confession made her felt weird in a comforting way? She unwillingly date him after last night. Maybe because she was pity that the fact she was his first kiss. But his words made her rethink. Maybe she actually like him? Replayig back the past made her heart clicked.

"Me too."