They're coming after me. .

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*Jang No Mi's pov

"You think you're gonna escape from this huh?! you B*%#$! (pulls her hair)." 

"Yah you stay away ."

"TRAITORRR!!!"

"YOU BELONG WITH GRIMM REAPER."

I run and run and run hoping that I could out run them but I kept on falling. My nose is bleeding my hair is messed up my uniform is really messy. I saw myself wearing my high school uniform and recognized the girls as my former schoolmates. "YAH YAH!! Get up get up!!!." My mom called for me. "Uhhh. . . I'm already up. *yawns*" another scary dream but scarier than the last time. I tidy myself and went outside it's already Semestral break. I decided to just walk around and go by which ever direction my feet brings me.I walk into the streets still not knowing where I would end up "Uhh aww. . . " Someone bumped into me which caused me to fall into the ground. "Sorry" the guy held me up and ask if I'm alright. As I stood up I realized that it's Yunho "Yunhoo don't you remember me?" I ask. " Hmmm No Mi? JaeJoong's future girlfriend?" "AHAHA yes yes. . ." "Up to now you're still a future girlfriend? Why don't you say yes to him?" " Because I think that I might regret something." "Come let's take a walk and tell me." Yunho said. We take a long walk and I began to tell him the story "It's because I think I want Yoochun you know. . .  but there's JaeJoong who never dared to hurt me."

"this may seem crazy but I think why don't you date both of them?" "HUH?! it's a bad thing I can't do that and it'll end up in a bad thing." "Then choose JaeJoong . . . . ." while we were walking we accidentaly saw JaeJoong is this like planned or soemthing? "Oh Yunho!" JaeJoong said then he looked at me " N--no M--i" "We accidentally bumped into each other and she was alone so I tag along with her but I'll be leaving her into your hands Bye~." Yunho immediately left. "JaeJoong uh. . ."I awkwardly said those words."Do you hate me?" he face on the opposite direction."I don't I told you it's just----"he cut my words and said "Just. . .Yoochun. . . " "Do you know everything?" I asked him. "I know. . ." he hold my hand and said "I just wish I could do this until the day I die." I look at him and saw him still looking at the opposite direction. "JaeJoong. . . ." seeing him like this is hard his facial expression ruins his face. While we are walking a girl said "Oh! Oppa why are you with a Sasaeng?" "Sasaeng?! you mean her?" jaejoong pointed at me. "Yeah No Mi Eonni how come you didn't tell us about this? You're mean D:" "You're a Sasaeng?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ". .. Je. ." "Answer me!! I can't believe this." "Yes but let me. ." "You're one of those crazy girls?!" his face turning in red and suddenly he hit me."Are you happy now?! huh?!! you'e always with me." I tried to get up and touch his hand and he resisted "Go away don't touch me disgusting!"and he walked away. I never knew that this is the day it would happen just because of a random school girl."Eliminated" a voice said to me and I realized that it's the school girl.