My Punishment day(te) Pt.2

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*Jang No Mi's pov

JaeJoong head into the kitchen he said he'll be cooking something. I touch my pocket and I remembered the letter "Jae can I use your bathroom?" I ask from afar. "Yeah sure" he replied I grab a tissue and slightly wet it and rub it 1 inch above the paper so that it won't ruin everything. The paper is now clean and I re read it it says " I never wanted to leave you -Yoochun" Huh?! he goes to that tree? I look at the picture and it was me during a performance back at school."Ms. No Mi foos is ready." JaeJoong called me. "Yeah wait I'm coming. . .  there was another piece of paper." I Park Yoochun is a coward why can't I tell her ? Why do I use this girls? is it because she looks like a nerd and I'm shy of it? No no it's not like that but by any chance No Mi if you're reading this (though I know it's impossible)when I ask you out I really mean that. When we had a relationship I also mean that but when I ask you to do my projects and my other school work. . . I never meant to ask you those. AGHHHHHHHHHH I'm really mad at myself. I couldn't hug you or brag about you at school because . . .  I thought of my pride and I also thought that those girls would hurt you in every single way. No Mi the relationship we had it's what I'm holding up to now but I guess I'm no longer holding it." Yoochun babo! uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you all of those things. . .  I run downstairs and I talk to JaeJoong"I'm going out don't wait I'll be going home after I go to this place." I rode my bike again and head into the school he's probably in the faculty.  I walk hurriedly and went there "Mr. Park can I talk to you?" He stood and followed me outside. "What is this? " he ask "This!!!*shows the letter*" I hit him like a child having tantrums. "YAAAAAAHHHH BABOOOOO!! you said that I was useless you said I was the most disgusting thing. You liar!!!!!!" I was making a huge drama at the school but I didn't even care. He smiled and he look at me and made a gun finger "Bang! you found it Bingo! I thought it was impossible." he said "That tree I always go there and cry." "I always go there and think about you and my feelings." he said. "You better go back to Jae his more brave than I am he should go protect you from the other girls." he added.I hug him from his back "I don't care anymore if they know about us, about my other identities Park Yoochun I'm agreeing let's date again." He hit my head and wipe my tears he hold my hand and we walk away as if nothing happened. "Don't wear that. . ." "eh?!" he  grab my glasses and crush them. "Don't study alot anymore. .  spend sometime with me." he said with a flirt tone. He kissed my cheek and he said "After what I've learn from Ms. Nerd No Mi I surely want my Jang No Mi." He hug me tightly and we remained like that for quite sometime. "Hold my hand." he said "huh?" he grab my hand and hold it. "Hey you you don't hold my hand." "Who cares? *rolled his eyes and drag me* "Few minutes later he brought me to the high school where we attended before. "Why are we here?" I ask him "Sit " he said "Ms. No Mi this is where I first saw you being bullied by the other girls and I was gonna help you but you stood up and pull their hair and beat them up and I thought uhhh she looks like a weakling but she knows how to take care of herself." "This locker room I didn't know you spend time here." I said "Ms. Jang you have to date me now as a punishment you skipped class yesterday and today. " " HUH?! that's so random we're reminiscing our school life then you suddenly became professor Park?" "Date me or fail arts" "YAH! this isn't right." "I know this isn't because you're not my girlfriend." He grab my hand and we walk into the streets of Seoul. "Yoochun are you insane? you're not a typical person now you're a DBSK member why are we walking like this." I said " EVERYONE !!! I'M PARK YOOCHUN AND THAT GIRL OVER THERE I LOVE HER!!!!!!" "YAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! shut up *holds his mouth*" then an ahjumma said " You're lucky isn't he a famous idol?" "HEHEHE *bows*" I drag yoochun far away " CRAZY what is that for huh?!" I said. " What are you scared of? the fans? the media? what? I'm here to protect you anyways." he replied."Well I'm going home don't you dare follow me I don't want another blog and top search." he hold my wrist and kissed me. O.O oh myyyy we're on the streets and his doing this. A random girl said "Isn't that Yoochun? who's that girl?" few seconds later we got crowded and guess what the paparazzi was even there." YOU YOU !!" then the reporter talk to yoochun "Whose that a new girlfriend?" the reporter asked. "No No she's my long lost girlfriend the person from the event is just a props." "Wait isn't that JaeJoong's girlfriend?" a girl protested. "Ms. what's your name?" we were trapped by the crowd. Yoochun covered my face with his jacket and we ran few hours later we out run them. "I'm going home don't follow me okay? I don't want any other problem you shouldn't done that. Did you forget JaeJoong likes me too." "I'll make you love me more than him." he walk on the opposite direction. I reach our house "I'm home" I said "No Mi" JaeJoong run into my direction and hug me. "Are you okay? did you get hurt? I saw the news." What he saw the news? "I know that it isn't your fault what happened tell me?"

"Uh welll.. . . Yoochun got carried away I guess he was. . he was in an emergency situation." Sorry Jae I'm lying right now. "I'm happy you didn't get hurt are you tired? are you hungry?" "No , No go home and rest now Jae you still have a schedule to follow." "I don't care if I have 1 hour or 5 minutes to sleep I just want to make sure you're fine." "I'm fine go home now." "Okay goodnight." he kissed my forehead and went away. Few hours later he text me.

"Lately you don't meet up with me or text me is there anything wrong? Usually you visit my apartment during weekends is there something bothering you did I change am I loosing attetion to you? If yes I'm sorry maybe i'll cancel some other projects so we can hang out. Love you "

I replied him

"Sorry I'm just busy don't do those things for me, Jae I want you to know I lied earlier about what you saw on the news. I think I'm gaining my feelings for Yoochun. I don't wanna say goodbye to you ,you mean alot to me. . .Sorry. . . ."

 

"I'm glad you told me . . . I'm not gonna lie too the moment I saw the news I wanna kill him. You mean the world to me I don't know how to accept this yet but. . . I'll try to digest this . . . I love you so much nothings gonna change." 

 

I was reading the message and it's driving me crazy. . .then another message came. . . . 

" Tsk Tsk tsk how dare you do that to JaeJoongieee your playing with fire. Beware you might get burn"

I scroll down and it's an anonymous number. I think it's gonna happen now the thing that I'm most scared of. . . having a battle with the other Sasaengs.

another message was sent to me.

" You think JaeJoong's will not figure it out? well , well think again be careful."

another anonymous number. Did they saw my number because they sneak into the apartment and get one of the member's phone? Well what do I expect right?