The Jang No Mi introduction

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*Jang No Mi's Pov

Well another day here at SNU probably I've been bumming around lately I don't pass projects and other reports. Maybe I should do something about this mom got all of my electronics how am I gonna have updates from DBSK now? 
Girl: No Mi , No Mi are you even listening?

No Mi : Ah yeah yeah 

Girl: Then what did I just say?

No Mi : About your boyfriend?

Girl: Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you have really change it's just one day past that your gadgets were consficated and now your like this? 
No Mi: And if I couldn't have any access to the net things would get more worse.
Boy: Hey (Friends name here) let's go!
No Mi: it's good to have a boyfriend eh? To think that is Shim Changmin of DBSK I wonder how you lured him.
Girl: AHAHAHA No Mi, No Mi, No Mi one day you'll have a great boyfriend too if you just take this off.*grabs the glasses*
No Mi: I can't see anything _____ give it back already.
Changmin: _________ Let's go already. 
Girl: See you tomorrow No Mi hope you find a solution to your problem. 

They wave at me before they left. Well I'm gonna talk more about me I'm Jang No Mi 19 western 20 korean age I'm studying at 

Seoul National University of Science and Technology College of Art and Design. I love to draw alot that's why I took this kind of course. You maybe wondering when did I ever start to be a sasaeng. It was on my senior year then I saw this music video of mirotic and I thought that every single thing is awesome it's perfect I don't even know how to define it. One day I went into a hotel then people surrounded the elevator from the lobby. I heard them say It's Kim JaeJoong from a far I saw him wearring a mask then after few seconds the whole place were crowded alot of girls taking pictures of him. Then I got push a little bit and was able to see him up close it's unbelievable he looks so perfect. I thought to myself that I can't let his figure disappear from my eyes I shall hear every single breath that he takes. I'm crazy over him if I should go hit his car for him not to go to far places that I can't go then I would.In simple terms when it comes to him I'm a psycho maybe I have a hard obsession when I knew about my friend and Changmin it made me happy because I could get info through her. I act normal when Changmin is around but then when ____and I are the only ones around I go crazy and ask for every detail and some pictures.As I was daydreaming  the proffesor yelled " I SAID MS.JANG NO MI  CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MICHAEL ANGELO'S BACKGROUND AS WELL AS MONA LISA'S BACK STORY." I stood and snap back to reality and when it's reality I'm a nerd "Sir Han Mona Lisa's background is simple she's the prettiest woman according to da vinci but actually da vinci is mona lisa why? because if you trace his face and mona lisa it's somewhat the same he is the most prettiest woman da vinci is a narcisstic person in simple terms.Sir I'm sorry for daydreaming I will submit an essay about michael angelo tomorrow." *bell rings* "Okay class dismiss Miss No mi essay okay?" " Yes sir *bows*"I left the room and walk outside of the building on my way home.
Guy: Hey Hey nerd nerd
No Mi: What do you want YOU STOP CALL---i look behing me and it was JaeJoong who was calling me.
Guy: Are you in a bad mood today Ms. Nerdy pants 
He is driving a red sports car.
No Mi: WA ahhhh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee How could you drive comfortably here it's SNU Mr.and you still have some fans in here.
JaeJoong: Should I take off my beannie and glasses to summon them?
No Mi: Your really a pain in the Mr. What do you want?

JaeJoong: To ride you home safely.
No Mi: Do I look like a weakling huh?!
JaeJoong: *taking off his beanie* 

No Mi: OKAY OKAY I'm riding SEE.
JaeJoong: *puts the seatbelt on me*
No Mi: I. .I can do that on my own you know.
JaeJoong: *teasingly smiles* 
If you're wondering how come we're really close. 
FLASHBACK
When I was 17 His parents went into our house and I sneak on the door and listened to their convo.I heard that I'm gonna marry Kim JaeJoong his 23 I thought Omo what if he's ugly and all that? My mother resisted so the fix marriage was over Happy Ending then when I know that his from DBSK I'm like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I never thought he looks like this. *regret regret regret* But then when our families have some friendly gathering we were intorduced to each other I was 18 back then he likes to disturb me when I'm drawing he says he feels weird with the awkward silence.
END OF THE FLASHBACK
JaeJoong: Hey No Mi!! No Mi!!!!!!!!!!! we're here.
No Mi: Oh right yeah Sorry.

JaeJoong: Looks like something happened? Let's have some coffee tomorrow and tell me. By the way don't trip on something okay?
He smiled and speed off.
No Mi: Do I look like I'm gonna trip huh?!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAHH!!!
*Flashback from the seatbelt scene*

No Mi: LALALALALALALALALALALA~~~~~~~~~<3
I enter the gate of our house and saw one of our maid.
No Mi: Good Evening Eonni
Maid: Good Evening Ms. Jang  you seemed so happy.
No Mi: Of Course :D 
I frolick on our garden grass and hopped on the stairs like a bunny. Finally I reached my room I look around before I closed the door.
No Mi: JAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUNSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN*suddenly* 90 degrees bow* Changmin I need to be respectful to him since he is my friend's boyfriend.
My room is studed by DBSK pictures from the cieling to the floor to the pillows the picture frame and bed.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'm HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'm gonna finish this essay and write you some love letter for tonight. 
*5 hours later*
Finally I'm done I look at the clock and it says it's 12 I grab my jacket and put the hood on I put my glasses on my bag and sneak through the window. 
I walk and walk few minutes later I reached my destination DBSK's Apartment. I grab the duplicated key and went inside I place the envelope on the table and cook some food for them. I successfully cooked everything needed then I wrap them with plastic and put some sticky note to indicate who owns it I didn't cook for changmin because he's my friend's property. I left their apartment around 2:40 a.m. I walk back home then suddenly when I was outside someone said.
Guy: Uh Miss you?......did you just came from there*points at the apartment*
I realized it's Yoochun.
No Mi: No No
Yoochun: Wait are you a Sasaeng?

I began to run and successfully I outrun him.  I look at my watch and it says it's already 3:20 a.m. I only have five hours to sleep =__= huh? 
I crawl through the wall and opened my window and I placed my bag on the chair and jump into my bed.


* YooChun's Pov

The girl sure is fast or maybe I'm just aging I saw something on the ground and pick it up I look at it with shock it says Jang No Mi I should tell them about this. But wait I could have a servant for the meantime *smirks* starting from now on you should be good to me Jang No Mi or you'll be ruined on JaeJoong's eyes. (places the I.D. on his pocket and walk inside the apartment as if nothing happened) 
 

Thanks for reading this chapter it would mean to me if you could leave a comment and subscribe :D
-Min Hi~