Sir Yes Sir

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*Jang No Mi's Pov

I woke up around 6 and start my rountine slowly walking in a zombie motion. I'm in a slow motion mode in the morning when suddenly my phone ring *I got you ooohhh under my skiiiiiiiinnn~~" 
No Mi : Yeboseo?
JaeJoong: Hey Miss can we please have a date?
I separated my phone to my ears to see who am I talking. It's an unknown number I put back my phone to my ears
No Mi: Listen if your trying to play a prank then let's meet at the coffee shop of SNU and you'll see what your looking for give me 20 minutes. I end the call and pick anything that's wearable I look at the mirror and said I look fine
Lin Ketong Pictures, Images and Photos

Luck is on my side today as soon as I went outside the house I was able to get a cab. Then suddenly a text message came
From: 7823102######
I'm waiting . . . : *

OH! so you think this is funny?! Your gonna get it really!! The cab stop and I run to the coffee shop and slammed the door upon entering *I got youuuuuu ooohhh under my skiiinnnnn~"
No Mi: Where are you huh?!!!!!!!!!!!
JaeJoong: The guy with black beanie and black sunglasses.
As soon as I found the crazy guy I grab his collar and punch him hard on the face. 
No Mi: YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNYYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He stood up and that made me more irritated he isn't scared huh?!
I slapped him and his glasses together with the beanie fly on the air. 
No Mi: JAEJOONG?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really stupid why did I scream the whole people on the coffee shop stared and went on our way.
Random person: She must be JaeJoong's girlfriend
Random person: UHHHHHHHHH maybe she found out that JaeJoong is going out with Sica if I were her I would really do that.
People surrounded us with weird judgemental faces and I. . .  I really feel guilty I didn't know that it's JaeJoong because it's an unknown number and he has a blonde hair sticking out from the beanie. I help him up and mouthed
No Mi: Mianhe T^T I didn't know it was you.
JaeJoong: Please forgive me I love you so much. *mouthed* act up (play along)
No Mi: Yeah I love you too and I'm sorry for acting like that. 
Slowly we walk through the exit and successfully went out Jaejoong's face was ruined because of me -__-. We are now outside and there is another problem Journalist are already outside FML what to dooooooooooooooooo???!!!!!
Reporter: What happened JaeJoong your face is really F*@#$* up?

Random student: He got punched by his girlfriend.
Reporter: Is that so is she your girlfriend? 
JaeJoong :*hides my face through his scarf and coat* AHAHAHA yeah please let us go we just have a Lover's Quarrel and we need time to talk and fix this. I was the reason of this so please.
We walk away from the crowd and we speed off to DBSK's apartment. We arrived on the apartment and it's only Yoochun that's there. 
Yoochun: Coffee?

No Mi: No 
 

JaeJoong: We need to talk do you mind yoochun?
Yoochun: I'll be upstairs then.

Before yoochun left he glanced at me ang gave me a smirk.
JaeJoong: You know sometimes I think you're really a man.
No Mi: WHAT?!

JaeJoong: AHAHA look at my face what you've done to a masterpiece.
No Mi: You should've tell me that it's you.
JaeJoong: I didn't because I thought you recognize my voice.
No Mi: I didn't know that it's you co'z I just woke up from sleep and I'm kinda deaf and a war freak during those perios of time.
JaeJoong: Noted next time I'll call you after class. 

He smiled at me and uhhhhh I'm melting inside.
JaeJoong: WHOAH looks like it's already on the net.
No Mi: What is?
He turn the tablet towards me and I read it it says "JaeJoong was punched by his girlfriend due to jealousy."
No Mi: What jealous huh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tssssssssssss -_________-
JaeJoong: *phone rings* I'm gonna take this call. Excuse me first I'll be back.
No Mi: Make sure it's not Sica or else.
He smiled and turned his phone on my face it says *Manager Han*
JaeJoong: don't be jealous okay?
He went on the living room which is quite far from the kitchen I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.
Yoochun: You sure love JaeJoong to the next level  By the way you cook deliciously.

No Mi: Excuse me? I haven't cook here in your apartment yet.
Yoochun: Yesterday early in the morning I'm sure you went here and cook us some food.
No Mi: I don't know what your saying *stands and walk to JaeJoong's direction*

Yoochun: *grabs my wrist* Your that girl the one that ran away from me.
No Mi: You're wrong you must be mistaken.
Yoochun: *pulls out something from his pocket* Clear evidence this won't lie.
No Mi: Oh maybe I drop it upon going home.
Yoochun: HEH! really you don't pass our way going home and your with JaeJoong yesterday he sent you home. 
No Mi: *Frozen*

Yoochun: You might be a nerd but I'm also smart caught you off guard. If you'll be my servant I won't tell him and I would give your I.D. back.
JaeJoong: Hey No Mi what do you want to eat? 
I heard JaeJoong's echoing voice.
Yoochun: Hey Jae I have something very very important to tell you. HURRYY!!! this is a life and death situation.
JaeJoong: Oh be there just give me few seconds.
Yoochun: I'm waiting 
I heard JaeJoong's footsteps coming near.
No Mi: You got a deal.
JaeJoong: What is it Yoochun?
Yoochun: *serious face* April Fools *smiles and walk upstairs*

I grab my I.D. from my back it's where Yoochun left it.
JaeJoong: AISSSHHHH that guy he never fail to do this and I always fall for it.
Due to sudden shock my mind shut down and I can't think right Yoochun knows that I'm a Sasaeng -___- what now? If he tells JaeJoong i'll be living in agony. 
JaeJoong: Hey No Mi are you listening?
No Mi: I'm not feeling well.
JaeJoong: Really? * puts his hand on my forehead*
No Mi: I need to go *grabs my things and disappeared like flash*
As I was walking a lot of things were on my mind. Things like his gonna hate me and he'll not sue me for this * I got youuuuuuuooooohhh under my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn!~~~~*
No Mi : Yeoboseo?

Yoochun: Hey tomorrow okay don't forget.
 No Mi: YAH JaeJoong I'm sick I can't have a date with you plus your face is a wreck maybe some other time?
Yoochun: Babo this is your master.

No Mi: Master what?!
Yoochun: We have an agreement few hours passed and you already forget about that how can you be a nerd if you have a short term memory.
No Mi: Yoochun
Yoochun: Call me master co'z in my phone book it says servant. Remember be nice sleep well so that you'll have an energy to serve me well tomorrow. Goodnightty~~

The call ended uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!! How am I gonna live my life now. A nerd a Sasaeng and now Yoochun's slaveeeee WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The people on the park stared at me.
No Mi: There was a rat hehehe~
I hurried home and relax my mind.


 

 

*Yoochun's pov

AHAHAHAHA this is interesting really interesting I whistled upon entering the apartment.
JaeJoong: Looks like you're happy did the girl said yes to you?

Yoochun: Oh that no I'm just happy because it's April fools day.
JaeJoong: Hey do you think I should change my style?
Yoochun: No why? I think you look good.
JaeJoong: But why did No Mi went away like that?
Yoochun: Girl issues maybe don't take it seriously you'll see tomorrow she'll be fine worry about your face first romeo. I'll be going upstairs okay?

Psh if you only know that she comes here every night or early morning you'll be surprised. But I'm thankful that she doesn't give "those kinds of gifts"
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I heard JaeJoong screamed.
Yoochun: What happened?

JaeJoong: I can't believe this we have a package.
Yoochun: Really? *grabs the card and reads* It says "This box is full of love love love love"
We opened it and whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh this is blood
"it says hope you like it happy april fools oppas~ buing buing~"
JaeJoong: AISSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH we should throw this .

Yoochun: They aren't gonna stop huh?!

After we dispatched the box I called N----- My servant she's not picking up. I call her hundrer times.
No Mi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'm having a beauty rest already!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoochun: I want you to hunt down the people that send us this gross gift if you can't give me the info by 3 days you'll no what will happen BYE BYE JaeJoong.
I end the call and I expect her to help us it's a good thing I still have the original I.D. she didn't know that it's a duplicate.
Jang No Mi Park Yoochun is outsmarting you. :))))

 

Well the I.D. that she got was just a duplicate and yoochun still has the other one well he's smart.  Support this fic ?:D 

-MinHi~