No Mi:JaeJoong I Do, I Do Yoochun: You think this is over?

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

* No Mi's pov

 

*I got yooooaaoooahhh under my skiiinn~~* Aigoo who could it be now? give me a break it's 2 in the morning and I just lay on my bed and UUUHHH *press the answer key*

No Mi: YYAAAH WHO ARE YOU CALLING THIS TIME HUH?(INFORMALLY)

JaeJoong: So you're still mad huh?!

No Mi: Je. . .
HOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH I thought it's someone else.
No Mi: Now that you startled me what do you want this must be important or else.
JaeJoong: Look I know that I said things like I meant them to be fast but I just want to be with you No Mi.
No Mi: . . . . .  (In No Mi's world OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAEJOOOONGGGG!! I SHOULD BE THE ONE APOLOGIZING NOT YOU)

JaeJoong: No Mi you're still listening right? Please listen to this song(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq99sWd-h7I) *played the song*

No Mi: JaeJoong  o-O is this really what you feel?

JaeJoong: Of course it's just I'm being paired with other girls but really this is what I feel for you. Jang No Mi be mine I'm not gonna force you to answer it now I'm gonna wait.

No Mi: JaeJoong . . . Aish you're really weird.

JaeJoong: I know goodnight : * I'm happy I was able to tell you this.

No Mi: Goodnight

What's happening I should be heels over head crazy now but it's not happening *slaps my face* Well this is reality it did happen I'm gonna sleep and think about it tomorrow.

 

"We're gathered here today to witness the union of Mr. Kim JaeJoong and Ms. Jang No Mi if anyone doesn't want this wedding to proceed you may speak now or hold your silence forever. . . .


I . . . I'm against it. . *catching breath*

 

                                                                                                                                    Park Yoochun?!"

I suddenly got up like I was shock by an electric current. What is Yoochun doing in there? Ruining my happiness again UHHHH!!! I hate that guy I swear I do I wish he goes and vanish somewhere. *I got yoooooooo---------*

No Mi: What?!

Yoochun: How impolite anyway goodmorning servant I have something to ask you and you can't say no obviously.

No Mi: Tell it now !!!

 

Yoochun: Be my later at 7 I'll be picking you up.

No Mi: Use one of your other Sasaeng I have business to do!!!

Yoochun: What a bad servant you deserve to be punished Remember you'll be ruined. I'll meet you later :)

Uh that annoying phrase I don't have classes today once again so I opened the T.V. and decied to watch 

*And now we're are back on the______Show*

Reporter:  So Tell us JaeJoong whose your date for this night's awarding ceremony?

JaeJoong: HEHEHEHE

Host: It must be Sica right?

JaeJoong: *smiles* 

Host: BWOH they might be really dating what do you think viewers? 
I turn off the T.V. and fell on my knees he just smiled? What is that huh? Is he crazy? I dialed Yoochun. 

Yoochun: yeoboseo?

No Mi: I'll be willing to come with you tonight.

Yoochun: Well that's great I'll send some people there to help you fix up. :) 

----Few hours later 
When I looked at the mirror My face totally changed

Gyaru Model Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Hmm not bad *i got youuuuu*

Yoochun: Hey I'm sorry I forgot about your dress I. .

No Mi: It's okay I have something to wear see you .

Gyaru Model Pictures, Images and Photos

It's the only thing that I can wear  >.< but I'm confident I head downstairs and waited for Yoochun. 
Yoochun: I'm looking for Jang No Mi's house.
No Mi: Hey 
Yoochun: Do I know you?

No Mi: It's your servant smart .

Yoochun:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH? but She eh. . No Mi?

No Mi: Yeah it's me I just wear contacts and the make up artists that you've sent on my place did this.

Yoochun: :O

No Mi: It's annoying let's go now. 

   

*Yoochun's pov   

I arrived at the neighborhood then someone said hey to me I turn around and found a hot chick behind me but I don't know her. Then when I ask who she was she said she's No Mi what? what happened? I was drag into the car and without my knowledge i'm already driving. I stare at her features slowly then my phone suddenly rings 
Yoochun: Hello?

JaeJoong: Yoochun do you know where No mi is?

Yoochun: Yeah why?

JaeJoong: She isn't answering my calls she never text back. Tell me where is she?

I look into No Mi she looks angry hearing JaeJoong's voice from my phone. 
Yoochun: She's at home I suddenly drop into their place because I forgot to give her the wallet that she drop. Her parents said she isn't feeling well so I immediately go.
JaeJoong: Really? so that's why thanks for the info.

Yoochun: No problem so did you pick up Sica yet?

JaeJoong: Oh . . .uhmm she said she'll be with Jonghyun.

Yoochun: So you'll be going alone?

JaeJoong: No yunho is available to come so i'll just get him.

Yoochun: AHAHAHA crazy yunho isn't a replacement you know. Well See you in a minute.

JaeJoong: Okay Bye : )

I end the call and continue driving to the venue.

No Mi: Why didn't you tell him that we're together?

Yoochun: If I do that then the contract will be over. 

No Mi: Uhh you're really lazy eeh -__-

Yoochun: But then tell me why do you seem mad when you heard his voice,
No Mi: Earlier I watch the T.V. the reporter was asking him if he is attending the ceremony with Sica. He just laughed and smiled.
Yoochun: You're really jealous huh you should've watch the whole thing before you jump into your crazy conclusion. JaeJoong said I wish but there's someone I am with now. Sica and I are just friends really. That's how the interview ended.
No Mi: HUH?! -__- I thought he would come with her after what happened yesterday.

Yoochun: What happened yesterday?

No Mi: He told me that. . . wait a minute why do I have to tell you >:O

Yoochun: I know Sica is pretty and she's also y but the two of you are different people and you're more interesting to be with.

No Mi:. . . . 

Wait what did I just said? UHH Park Yoochun you're being caught off guard.

Yoochun: Lol you believe that so easily mehrong : P

HUHHHH that was close.

Yoochun: Okay we're here.
I park the car and opened the door for her as expected there will be alot of paparazzis starting from the parking lot.

 

Reporter: WHHHOOOAH YOOCHHUUUNNNNIIIEEE is this your girlfriend?

Yoochun: . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I looked at her and think*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun: Uhm well yeah she's a none showbiz girl that's why I didn't expose her identity to the public. We should get going now HAHA : )

Report : weeeh Yoochun tell us more about her.

 

Report: Miss what's your name?

 

We walk uncomfortably imagine being surrounded by the paparazzis in every step.

Junsu: Yah! Yoochun I didn't know you have a date.Daebak 

Yoochun: I shouldn't tell you everything Junsu.

Changmin: Oh hyung *bows* your girl seems familiar. What's your name?

Yoochun: Oh call her Eonni Yepuda

Changmin: YAH hyung 

Yoochun: *raising his voice*WHAT?!

Changmin: Mianhe. Oh this is (Your friends name here) by the way.

Suddenly the girl drag No Mi she said she wanna have a friendly conversation with No Mi. 

  

*No Mi's pov  

(friends name here): I know it No Mi .

No Mi: You really know me well (F N H)

(F N H ): You chould be with JaeJoong right? Why are you with Yoochun?

No Mi: Well that? uhmm. . .eh . . . I  . . .got jealous with Sica and I lost it I never thought that he would bring me here so . . .  

(F N H): Then what are you gonna do if you see him tonight?

No Mi: Mollayo 

(F N H): Well let's go back now Changmin would probably be waiting for me now.

No Mi: I think I can't even go inside what if J is there?

(F N H): Well he doesn't know that you're No Mi.

The two of us went inside the building and wait for the elevator then he came with Sica he was standing near us.

(F N H): OH jejung I thought you and No Mi would come tonight.

He ignored my friend's question. The elevator finally came and the 4 of us rode it.

Sica: JeJooong Do you know her?

JaeJoong: Yah she's the friend of the girl that I plan to marry. 

Sica: You're not married yet right so we can still each other~~~

Oh I'm gonna hit this girl already.

(F N H): Remember JaeJoong doesn't know you tonight.

I calmed down and Sica and JaeJoong went out first.After few minutes we reach Changmin and Yoochun's place we sat there and few minutes later Je and Sica came.It seems like JaeJoong isn't enjoying himself I avoid looking at him still because it'll be suspicious few minutes later he switched his chair with Junsu , Junsu sat on my right side and now JaeJoong is near me. Ottoke I don't wanna think about him tonight but . . . . he is actually near me right now.Without me knowing Yoochun was actually holding my hand already.
Yoochun: You seem in trouble why did you leave her (Sica)

JaeJoong: I can't stand it anymore I'm getting pissed off he's trying to get into me it's irritating.

Yoochun: Who are you calling?

JaeJoong: No Mi

Yoochun: That nerd again just gave her up there are alot of girls out there.

JaeJoong: No I don't want to she's the only girl that means to me like this.

I was frozen it's a good thing I brought  my other phone tonight. JaeJoong stood up and whisphered to Yoochun.

JaeJoong: Hyung if ever I have an award or someone finds me just tell them I just went to the restroom.

But I'm actually going home I can't stand this already.

I was gonna stand but Yoochun stop me.

Yoochun: Okay Okay such a pain in the head JaeJoong. Drive safe okay?

As soon as he went away I told Yoochun that I'm also going but he insisted.

Yoochun: You're with me tonight not with JaeJoong this is the result of a girl jumping into conclusions Tsk tsk.

No Mi: YAAHH I REALLY HATE YOU WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS YOU KNOW I WANNA SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIM AND HERE YOU ARE BEING SELFISH!!!!

Yoochun: *kisses my cheeks* He has alot already let me just have you.

No Mi: WHAT ARE YOU DRUNK HUH?!

Yoochun: Just you. . . .

I really feel weird now am I dreaming again? if this is a dream Yoochun always ruin my good moments YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I slap my self UUUHH it hurts this is really reality what does he mean about JaeJoong having alot? I don't understand this creature really and he also told the media that I'm his girlfriend GREAT!! I can't use this disguise anymore.