I know I can't let go

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*No Mi's pov

I woke up the next day and found out that Byung Ho is beside me playing with my hair. "Let's go now Eonni : D" he stood up and flash his smile to me I stood up and hug him from behind "I just know that you don't deserve me. I'm overly obsess with him." he pretend he didn't hear it and so we went out of his house and he hold my hand and place it on the pocket of his jacket. "What is this?" I ask then he insert his hand on the pocket of my jacket. Few minutes more a car stopped infront of us and the guy went out of the car. "Get in" I realized that it's Yoochun "Excuse me but can't you see we're having a date?" Byung Ho insisted. Yoochun grab my hand and drag me "I suppose you don't drag a girl off her date are you her father?" byung ho said he grab my other arm and Yoochun let go and walk towards Byung Ho he punched him straight into his face which caused him to fall down. They made a huge mess which catch the attetion of the crowd "Oh is that Yoochun? " a random person said "Oh Micky Yoochun of DBSK?" then suddenly the press gathered and we ride his car and he didn't look at me and he just speed off. "Why? What's the meaning of this? I told you I haven't decided yet right? I have class today." "It's because of that useless stubborn guy AISHHHH!!!!!!!!! that's why you're being like this." "What?!" he stopped the car and stared at me." That scrapes this bruises those scars you all got this from following him.Why ?! you were obsessed with me a long time ago but you never had this." he said "I really can't live with the fact of not seeing JaeJoong." I said "Why does it need to be him? Why not me? I would be really really happy if you were totally obsesses with me so we can be together again but. .  it's only him who'll take you away from me!!!" he yelled and hit the dashboard. I unlock my seatbelt and was going to get out of his car but he stop me. "Just for once pretend to be my girlfriend like we use to be." he said "Does it hurt now?" I bowed and didn't look at him. "You should atleast think twice before you let go and played games with me at first you were inlove and cared about nothing but to have me the next thing I know is that you were a coward and didn't know what to do." "I know what to do now so come back to me please?" he attempt to hold my hand but I refused. "It's not the same anymore I don't think I can ever trust you again.I'm going (out of the car)" "No I'm just gonna drive you home." he said  few minutes later he drop me infront of my house and I walk blankly . I reach my room and just lay down there and put the blanket on my whole body and covered my face. I started to cry again I'm really stupid why can I be stupid when it comes to love? 

 

 

*Yoochun's pov

*the night before. . . 

I look at the articles on the web and saw an article about JaeJoong I click and read it:

Kim JaeJoong being deceived by a Sasaeng 

Yesterday in the busy streets of Seoul JaeJoong was spotted walking with a University student the girl seemed educated but then someone realized that the girl is actually a member of the Sasaengs. "I never knew she was a Sasaeng she was a family friend of ours I was deceived." Mr. Kim JaeJoong told the press then a video was caught and in the video it shows how he hit the girl and how disgusted he was.If he have her longer what would happen to our JaeJoong right?

people reacted : Uh you can never trust people around you 

Uh really? I'm a Sasaeng but I never have a chance of walking to the streets of Seoul with JaeJoong around.

I'm glad she's not with him anymore.

I turn my laptop off and decided to text No Mi 

*See the text message on the previous chapter*

*sigh* she enduring this things for a guy who has it all? I decided to personally visit her on her house but she isn't there. I locate her using the GPS and found out that's she's sleeping on a friend's house the next day I followed the GPS and it happened to be that the friend is a guy I followed them a little more and I can't take it anymore it seemed like they're dating so I snatch her away and beat up the guy. We had a conversation on my car and it turned out to be an arguement after I drop her off her house I just proceed home "Does it hurt now? *echo*" I touch my chest and said to myself "It does"