And the errands begins

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*Jang No Mi's Pov
 

I woke up passed 6 I told myself that I will not stalk them today. "You'll get ruined in JaeJoong's eyes JaeJoong's eyes JaeJoong's eyes."I remembered what yoochun said it's like a broken tape that keeps on playing inside my head so I need to hunt people now huh?! I never dreamt to be a private investigator so I decided to go the the Sasaeng secret hideout dressed differently so one would recognize that it's me No Mi. I wore my contacts wore some make up and grab the cutest outfit that I could find.
10 Pictures, Images and Photos
Today I'm gonna look like this it's a good thing that I don't have a class today.  I walk out from our house and use a bike so that I won't pay a cab. Few minutes more I arrived at the hide out I rang the doorbell and someone opened it. 
Girl: Excuse me are you looking for someone miss?
No Mi: *goes near the girls ear and whisphered* I'm an agent too.
Girl: Come in.
No Mi: Thanks : )

Upon entering the hide out the girls stared at me and the president said.
Pres. : Eonni are you really an agent?

No Mi: Yeah I wasn't here for the past few months because I went to a doctor and undergo surgery.
Pres. : Oh 
No Mi: So what did I missed?
Pres. : I sent a gift for the oppas my own blood isn't it sweet?
No Mi: OH! Eonni your really great : ) I want to take a picture with you for that please? 
seohyun&jessica Pictures, Images and Photos

After taking the picture I need a way to get out of this place so I have a so called emegency call and acted.

No Mi: *sobs sobs* Eoni we hhh-a. .ve an emergency at home.
She hugged me and I left the place. As I went outside the place I wipe the so called heart breaking tears and smiled 
No Mi: I didn't know that this was easy thanks to this face. 
Then I rode my bike and went home as soon as I reached my room I grab my phone and called Yoochun. 
Yoochun: Yeoboseo?

No Mi: I know who sent it I have her picture.
Yoochun: WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH?!!!! it's only 1 day how did you got it easily OH yeah your a Saseng and a nerd I forgot. 
No Mi: Should I send it?
Yoochun: Sure but send it when you transform into a Sasaeng fan later. I'll be looking forward to that and please put on a sticky note To ; Master ~~ and put some aegyo on it or else.
No Mi: YEAH YEAH I understand already I have some other things to do. You'll find it there by tomorrow.
Yoochun: Oh and when you sneak here later this morning please bring me some jjmpong and a very very hot coffee be sure that the coffe would still be hot after 30 minutes or you know what will happen.
No Mi: I know it already I'm hanging this!!!!!!!
I end my call to him and someone text me.
To : Geum Jan Di
Hey, I'm fine now I guess we can have a date please don't say no :"< //33
-Jjung

To : Dal babo
You're lucky I don't have a class today meet me on the coffee shop.
-Jan Di

I hurriedly erase my make up and change my clothes I thought that I would be wearring my favorite outfit the whole day today but I guess I was wrong I change into my glasses and long sleeves and speed off riding my bike.
JaeJoong: Wow it's just 20 seconds since I end the call.
No Mi: HAHAHA I live near plus I decided to ride my bike today.
JaeJoong: Should we go now?
No Mi: Okay : )
JaeJoong: where's your bike?

No Mi: HUH?! why? it's over there .
He smiled and grba my wrist and pulled me on my bikes direction. 
JaeJoong: Okay I'll drive you sit behind me. 
No Mi: Okay okay what are you planning Mr. Kim?
JaeJoong: Put your hands around my waist please .
No Mi : *mentaly thinking omo is this for real????! :"> <3* -real world scene- Ashiro 
JaeJoong: Is that so?
He drive really fast that all my fair flew with the air. 
No Mi: YAHHH JAEJOONG~AH SLOW DOWN!!!
JaeJoong: Scared? 
No Mi: Whose scared? 
He increase the speed of the bike it's like even if he stops we would still hit something. 
No Mi: JAEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs his waist*
JaeJoong: *smiles* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is what I call day off WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I blushed and remained silent on his back.
JaeJoong: let's go to the hill : )

No Mi: Using this bike? that's quite a high place CRAZY 
JaeJoong: You keep on hiding at my back you didn't even notice that we're infront of the hill. 
No Mi: YAAAAAAAAHH JAEJOONG DON'T YOU DARE CROSS THAT HILL USING THIS BIKE CO'Z I SWEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KIM JAEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JaeJoong: OH the breaks are broken already :O
I screamed my lungs out I thought that we're gonna die .I glared at JaeJoong and get off the bike : S
JaeJoong: *kisses my forehead* April fools : P I didn't play a prank on you yesterday soo .

No Mi: Not funny JaeJoong .
*he pulled me down and he said 
JaeJoong: let's watch the sky for a bit okay don't get mad.
He hold my hand and he said 
JaeJoong: Do you think that it's possible for me to be inlove with a girl like you.
I was completely shocked and I answered him quick.
No Mi: IMPOSSIBLE!!

I let go of his hand and get up.
JaeJoong: Does this mean I just got busted?

No Mi: . . .  JaeJoong let's be friends for now let's be happy with what we have for now because it feels like your making this situation a fast forward.
JaeJoong: What if my parents arrange a fix marriage? Your 20 and I'm 26 and I should get married already. 
No Mi: I don't like fast forwards or shortcuts.
JaeJoong: But I know you like me to. 
No Mi: I already said it okay if you don't understand then I'm leaving first. 
I rode my bike and drive as fast as I could did you believe everything that I said to JaeJoong lol I just did that because it's nearly 8 in the evening and I still have a work to do so  I'm sorry JaeJoong for making you think that I'm actually mad . The moment you said that I was supposed to answer yes but I remember yoochun's annoying echo. Anyways I'll make up with you JaeJoong I'll give you some good breakfast. Upon arriving my house I parked my bike before the entrance of our door. I greet my parents before proceeding in my room then I grab all of the datas on my table and packed them on an envelope as yoochung requested I wrote the "thing" on the sticky note. I sneak from the window and go to the coffee shop then I walk few meters and stopped by a mini store. I went inside and bought some chili pepper and I told the ahjumma to give me the chilliest of them all. She smiled and handed me 5 bags of red chili peppers and walk few meter s more I stop on a noodle shop and order for a Jjampong the ahjussi warned me about the taste I just told him it's for my boyfriend who cheated on me. He smiled and he said Take care few hours more I arrived infront of the DBSK apartment. When I went inside it seems that no one is there so I left the envelope on the table and cook food for them. After I finished cooking I left their food with the labels as usual and beside Yoochun's food are the Jjmpong and the coffee he said he wants it hot after the 30 minutes arrival eh? I cut the bags of the red chili peppers and squeeze them all till the last drop I left some few seeds on his coffee as well then I decided to leave so I went out and closed the door and walk home.


 

 

*Yoochun's Pov 

 

I arrived at the door at 1 in the morning I found the envelope and said to myself good job. I went into the kitchen and found my food as I touch the glass of coffee I felt that it was kinda cold I said to myself well she failed in here. I still drank the coffee and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I found a note on the food it says "You said you wanted the coffee hot but you didn't tell me if it's the temperature or if it's the taste I thought you were smart too MASTER~"    

Aish I was too excited and in a hurry when I requested for a coffee well she really is a nerd also she didn't fear playing this kind of prank to me she sure is brave huh?!!
Junsu:  I heard someone screamed water? Did we have a water shortage? Oh look jjmpong aren't you gonna eat that?

Yoochun: No , It's all yours if you want I'm gonna have some shower.
Junsu: If you'll be screaming water again then I would be sure that this time we don't have water already AHAHAHA

Yoochun: *poker face*
 

 

Will this be the battle of the brains from now on? :))) Find out next : D

-Minhi~