My Punishment day(te)

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

*Jang No Mi's Pov

"Sorry Sir, Sorry. . ." I bowed a hundred times infront of my arts teacher. "Ms. No Mi what's happening to you lately? Last month you were day dreaming this month you're skipping class what's next huh?!" I know it would be like this if a nerd type would be late huhhh. . . . alot of drama. "Well Ms. No Mi I would like to tell you that I will be leaving for quite sometime and I don't know who would be the substitute goodluck maybe he/she would be more strick." Professor __ left the room and I walk to my favorite coffee shop. Hmmm a substitute who could it be? *Ding~!* my phone received a message.

Beware 

                                                 -Yoochun

Beware of what? I'm not scared of hime then I felt something hit the glass window next to me. "Eonniiiiiieee" Byung Ho? agian? he's sticking his face next to the window and spreading the oil from his face on the window. I told him to go inside instead of him staying there he looks like a total creeper. "Eooooniiiii Eoonniiii *panting* You should run for your life now." Byunh Ho said. Run ? what the hell is this kid saying? " Kid you better run back to your school." I simply made my shoo sign to him. "Well don't nag at me when you see me the next time. . . " he walk away the coffee shop. I opened my laptop and just randomly surf the net. Then I saw something "Park Yoochun's Girlfriend exposeeeeddd~~~~" I click on the link and read the blog." Well we all knew that Park Yoochun attended the awards ceremony with a lovely companion." I scroll down and saw my pictures. I continued to read the blog "Well don't they look good together? : D according to some this girl is a college student.We don't know the exact university yet but . .  but >:)))) we will let you know soon." I scroll down to the comments section . Anonymous says : You better watch out girl  . . .  you'll be dead with the sasaengs." Anonymous says: Run for your life. . . ." Anonymous says: I think she studies in SNU? Anonymous says: hmmmm SNU? now we know where to find her. I closed my laptop and gasp for some air who is that person how did he/she know that I'm studying here? I walk out of the coffee shop and proceed to my next class. I look at my schedule hmmm arts? arts? Mr.__ isn't here in the campus anymore? *sigh* What would it take to impress that substitute? I need to think now. I sat at the front row and like the other students I wait for the substitute to come. The dean entered "Well please welcome our substitute professors Mr.Park Yoochun and Mr. Kim JaeJoong" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?????????????????? "I know you all know them the famous DBSK members. . .I want all of you to concentrate on the subject not the professors okay? OKAY?!!" Before anyone noticed I stood up and was about to transfer my seat then. . "Please take your sit Ms. Jang No Mi" YOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN D:<<<<< 

"Well today we're gonna talk about images and stuffs that's related to romans and greeks." Yoochun said 

"Hmmm can anyone tell us why the images or sculptures looks similar to each other?  Ms. Jang?" JaeJoong said

"It's because during those times cameras weren't invented so the image / sculptures aren't really exact as to the subject that's why in we can observe some similarities when it comes to the sculptures and images." HAHA Jae Joong that was easy sorry. I look at Yoochun's irritated expression. " Then can you tell me who is Phidias? " I froze at my sit I didn't read that far because I thought the substitute prof is a low class. Well guess again if it's like this dude I should've be prepared. Phidias , phidias? Oh I remember now." Phidias  was a Greek sculptor, painter and architect, who lived in the 5th century BC. He made the Statue of Zeus at Olympia and the Statue of Goddess Athena." Now what Yoochun? /:))) "Indeed you're studying really hard Ms. Jang why don't you relax? have some fun? enjoy your life." Yoochun said "Well Sir I'm enjoying my life by studying and reading books." "Oh c'mon enjoy your life like a usual college girl who dates guys." "It's not my interest sir. . ." I replied."Back in the day when I was studying I remembered that we use to date." then all of the student screamed "HWUH?!"  "Why don't we reminisce it?" he added. On the other hand Jae Joong looked shocked and he hit Yoochun playfully "Oh hyung you never tell me amd also you No Mi is that why you can't be my." "YAAAAAAAAHH!!! JaeJoong!" I walk out of the room I can't endure it anymore. I grab my bike and head into the park what's with this day huh?! I'm not ready to face all of this. I should've let Byung Ho talk. I park my bike somewhere then I stroll around "This place hasn't change right?" I heard a voice behind me. "Yoochun?! YAH go back to the school you YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him and pushed him."I don't w-a-n-t too besides your Boyfriend is there.You still run into this place you never grew up." He is really realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy annoying "I wouldn't stop unless you agree." he said " Agree on what?" "Dating me again." "In your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I walk faster than him and that walk turn into a run. He was able to catch up with me and he grab my biceps. "Listen . . . No Mi I'm better than him." I slapped his face." Really?! I guess so co'z you're better than him on making a girl cry. He never did that to me what hurts most is that I can't say yes to him if I still have feelings for you." What did I just say? *I got youuuuu~~~under my skiiinnn~* 

JaeJoong: Hey No Mi are you alright? where are you?

No Mi: Je je.. .I'm in the park at the moment. I'm okay I'll text you later.Bye~

I walk away from Yoochun who was frozen from his place. Then it began to rain everyone runs into the nearest dry place while I run into my favorite tree. "It's always like this ever since high school I run into you (talking to the tree) I wish you could talk or atleast slap me so I could see reality." I cried under the tree then I touch something on the ground. It seems to be a letter. It says " I n   v    ant  t   le v  o -        h  " It didn't made sense because the paper was kind of messy. I decided to take it back with me the letter seemed long and there was a picture attach to it so I bring it as well. When the rain stop pouring I look around and he isn't there anymore. I grab my bike and went to JaeJoong's other apartment when I reached there I rang the doorbell and it opened."Hey why did you get soaked?! How many times do I have to tell you not to get soak?" I hug him and cried I never knew a guy like him. He cares too much he. . . . my mind got sealed when I thought about my Sasaeng confession dream. He would never like to know about this. . . "Why?" He held my head up and stared directly on my eyes."I'm sorry. . ." "Sorry?" he ask "You didn't know about Yoochun and I right?" "It's okay I never ask you about it so it's fine." "If I still love him what would you do?" He pretend not to hear it and grab the towel and rub my hair "Don't get soak next time okay?" he simply said. Ughhh JaeJoong I hate the fact that sometimes you pretend not to hear things I know you wouldn't pretent not to hear if I tell you I'm a Sasaeng.