It's just a dream

A Geum Jan Di by Day and A Sasaeng Fan by night

Jang No Mi's pov

Mom: Hey wake up it's already 11 a.m.

No Mi: EEEHH??!! *looks around with a sleepy eyes*

Mom: No Mi this is reality now.

*everthing went fast forward* 

No Mi: Bye mom

I rode my bike and drive fast I already missed 3 classes my nerd character is really dead. I arrived at the school and left my bike else where.

Guy: Let's skip class Eooni.

No Mi: Byung Ho? Why are you here as far as I know this isn't Schoo of performing arts Seoul this is SNU

Byung Ho : Well I know that I just really did come here to see you. <3 

No Mi: Kid go attend school.

Byung Ho : *holds my hand* Let's skip class Eunnie Seonbae nim

Yoochun: Let go of her hand.

Byung Ho : Who is he unnie?

No Mi : Yoochun?

Yoochun: I said let go right?

Yoochun grab my wrist and walk as fast as he could and we left Byung Ho all alone. Why is he here? What's up?

Yoochun: Let's date again.

No Mi: I thought I was the ugliest craziest and weirdest girl you've ever seen? And now you're telling me we should go date again. I was stupid once and that made me smart as the saying goes " In order for you to be smart and wise you should be immature and dumb." And I already learn that thanks to you, Well look it's already 1 in the afternooon great I already skipped 6 classes and few hours more it's time to go home again thanks to you and Byung Ho.

Yoochun: There's also a saying Dumb people  kills the unwanted grass whenever.

No Mi : And that unwanted grass could be worth something someday.

Yoochun: And I learned  it from you.

No Mi: No No this grass isn't a grass anymore it's already a crop that's waiting to be a successful offspring.

Yoochun: Things in the past can we just start over.

No Mi: No now that I have JaeJoong why would I want that tell me?

Yoochun: *leans closer* I know I'm still there. (in your heart)

No Mi: Dayrdreaming aren't you? Maybe it's because of what you've seen the other night huh?! Oh yeah right you're into girls with that kind of style.*kisses Yoochun in the lips* Goodbye I know that's the only thing you need from me. I can kiss you without any feelings I will crush you into pieces Yoochun just like what happened to me.

I walk away from the corridor and out of nowhere Byung Ho popped out.

Byung Ho : So are we skipping class instead? Daebak Unnie you're getting cooler. :P

Oh by the way I met Byung Ho few years ago in the club. He was dancing hard core and everyone was cheering for him then suddenly he reach his hand out to me and he pulled in on the dance floor. He looks like JaeJoong but his more thinner compared to Jae~ Byung Ho is 2 years younger than I am he is a trainee for an entertainment he is also a model know for his JaeJoong like face and anime feautures. Well I have no choice but to skip class and tag along Byung Ho. 

Byung Ho : Eonni I wanna show you how I dance. 

He drag me into a studio and he dance into DBSK's wrong number. Well he is getting more professional if he grows out some abs I'm gonna go for this kid *Sudden p thoughts* What am I thinking?! 

Byung Ho : I heard the convo earlier. 

No Mi: I used to like him he was a school prince back then he was always with alot of girls. Then he considered having a relationship with me but in return I should do his works.I did all of them I got sick but I didn't care upto the time that I was confined in the hospital he didn't pay a visit. Then graduation comes he talked to me and he said "Goodluck to you're studies I don't need you now get lost." I couldn't believe what I heard from him so I said "Why? I thought you'd be mine as long as I do this." he said " Crazy , you're the ugliest weirdest and most disgusting girl ever your colds even fall every single second." I gotta admit it woke me up and I decided to have alot of identites. Few years more DBSK debuted I didn't care until I met JaeJoong who was introduced to me by my parents unlike Yoochun JaeJoong doesn't have any girls around his irritated if there's a crowd of girls.

Byung Ho : So why do you have to maintain No mi the nerd character?

No Mi : I don't want boys lurking around and I just wanna show him that I wouldn't change for him. 

Byung Ho: How about the kiss?

No Mi: It's my sign of starting my revenge to him. 

 Byung Ho : So what about your master and servant?

No Mi: I'm not afraid of that I have a good plan now. Wait how did you know?

Byung Ho : Well I sneak into their dorm the other day and found the coffee and recognized the scent and hand writing on the paper.

No Mi : Oh GGGGGGG you're a Sasaeng too?

Byung Ho: No  No it was Yunho hyung and I's friendshipsary.

No Mi: So gay !

Byung Ho: You're just jealous co'z you don't have a friendshipsary with JaeJoong hyung.

No Mi: YEAH RIGHT -___-