You don't scare ME!!!!!

I'm NOT food!!!! T_T

"Bye Hongki!!! Okay Lee Sungyeol, it's a new school and you know no one. Okay! I can do this! Fighting Sungyeol!!!" And then he opened the door to see a room filled with hot guys, pretty girls, and a one-eyed teacher...

'Okay Sungyeol, your teacher has only one eye...do not panic...there must be a good reason to it,'Sungyeol's thoughts raced as he slowly walked inside.

"Ah, so our new student has finally arrived. Why don't you introduce yourself before sitting down? I will be your Math teacher, Mr. Cho." But Sungyeol suddenly gave a loud outburst.

"I got it!  This is all just a dream so if I pinch myself, I'll wake up...1, 2, 3..Owww!!!!! And when I open my eyes, I'll see no one," And when he did and saw his classmates smiling at him with VERY sharp teeth 'Oh my god! Those are fangs!!!!!' well, Sungyeol's mind just went bye-bye.

"Ahahaha I see monsters everywhere..." *Thud* And that was him fainting like a real man.

~*~*~*~*~~*~* in the clinic ~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ooooh what a nightmare that was...and AH! Who the heck are you?" Sungyeol almost jumped out of his skin when he saw the living Adonis beside his bed.

"Ah. You don't remember me? And here I thought we had already formed a bond," And the guy moved closer to Sungyeol smirking and Sunyeol could see his eyes turning black and slitted. 'Damn so everything was real and one  monster is right beside me. Wait, one monster is beside me. Beside me...'

"AAAH MONSTER!!!! Please, don't eat me!!!!!"

"No, no, no...I, my beautiful human, am what you call a demon here to ravish you."

"Ravish? No way!!!!!! We're not even married"

The demon paused at that, "No without marriage? How cute. But you won't remember that once I'm through with -" but before he could end that statement "That's enough!!! You don't scare me. Taste my Sungyeol Punch!!!!" Sungyeol paused when he heard laughter from the doorway.

"Ahahaha. What a feisty human. I think we can definitely be-Oof!" he also couldn't finish what he wanted to say because Sungyeol tackled him to the floor.

"Wha-you-how-OH MY GOD!!!! You're Dongwoo from Yadong!!! Aaaaah!!!!!!!!!!" And there goes his fangirling mode.

"Hey! He's a monster, too so why does he get special treatment?" The demon huffed while rubbing his bruised cheek.

"Dongwoo's a monster? That's so cool!!!"

"Wait a minute! He's cool and you hug him at first sight but you hit me and I scare you??? Where's the justice in that?" the demon glared at the couple on the floor. " Hahaha I guess I'm just better looking than you Woohyun." Dongwoo replied with a smug smile. "Ah shut up, you jerk."

"Woohyun? The ert over there is called Woohyun?"

"ert? I resent-"

"Yes, he is. Now let's go cutie. I've decided that I like you so I'll be showing you around campus now."

"Hey! Why does everyone keep cutting me-"

"Yay!!! A tour with Dongwoo!!!" And they both left leaving a grumbling Woohyun behind (poor Woohyun, someone please console him ^v^ )

~*~*~*~*walking in the gardens ~*~*~*~*~

Sungyeol decided not to attend the rest of his classes for today so he could give himself time to take all this info in. He didn't want to faint again because  it was  so embarrassing >o< . During his tour, Dongwoo had told him a lot of interesting stuff. It seemed like there were quite a few kingkas in school, but the most popular were the demon Woohyun (Sungyeol couldn't believe that!) and the vampire Myungsoo.

"No way! What about you and Hoya, Dongwoo?  (◕o◕)?

Dongwoo had to smile at that cute face. " Well, we are the school's iest couple, but those two are just oozing pheromones. I mean they could probably make a person pregnant with just one look."

"Bwoh!? Oh no! Woohyun looked at me before! Am I gonna have Woohyun babies? I mean they'll probably be gorgeous because of the fath-wait, no! I'm too young to be preganant!!!!" T_T

"HAHAHA!!!! I was just kidding, Yeollie. They can't do that." Dongwoo couldn't believe this choding. He was too cute. He was seriously considering keeping him right now. *Growls* "Dongwoo hyung, my tummy is hungry. Can you please feed it?" 。◕‿◕。

'Pfft. Like I could possibly resist those eyes.' Dongwoo sighed and pointed to a spot with lots of shady trees and a few flowers around it to give a peaceful atmosphere,"Why don't you sit over there and I'll go get us some---" "Burger and lots of COFFEE!!!!!!!!" Dongwoo snickered at the choding's newly revealed coffee obsession and off he went while Sungyeol headed towards the trees. And that didn't end well because he wanted to pick up a flower and ended up getting pricked.

"Ow!" It was just a small scratch but it had already started to bleed. Sungyeol was just about to wipe the blood off when the hairs at the back of his neck started to stand on end. He really shouldn't have looked back because  when he did, he was looking straight at a pair of the coldest eyes he has ever seen.

 

Me again: :)

I know this chapter may have been kinda boring but I seem to be having a writer's block T_T and I'm not even really a writer yet!!! Anyone want gimme any suggestions? Anyone?  I'm not picky :D.

P.S. I love everyone who subscribed and commented!! Thank you!!! It makes  me calm down from my self-induce hysteria of whether or not people will like what I'm writing. I'll try to update again soon.