Men are EVIL!!!!

I'm NOT food!!!! T_T

It’s been a rough first month for Sungyeol being constantly d, manhandled, or harassed by Myungsoo, Woohyun, and several other students. Even his first, wait second (he fainted during the first) meeting with his classmates was a disaster! It had gone like this:

"Class, please welcome our new student, Lee Sungyeol.  Be nice to him and remember to give him a tour around campus. Now Sungyeol, please go take a seat in the back."

"But teacher, they are staring at me like I'm a piece of meat!!!" Sungyeol was shaking at that point since he had noticed how everyone kind of looked either hungry or creepy and oh my gawd! Are those eyes glowing!?

"Ah. Don't worry about that. It's just because you're a delicacy rare treat person they are all excited to taste meet!"

Sungyeol sighed at that memory, but at least the girls aren’t chasing him anymore. In fact, they seem to be sending glares that are so murderous that if looks could kill, nothing but a pile of ashes would be left of Sungyeol. It probably had something to do with their beloved kingkas liking him more than them.

Actually, those two were the worst! One had no concept of personal space and the other took whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Damn erted bastards! Why, Sungyeol couldn’t even forget the most embarrassing moments with them even if he wanted to like the one in the hallways last week:

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*What happened last week*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The vampire dubbed as the ‘Icy Prince’ by the student body had glared at Sungyeol from across the hallway while other students had given them a wide berth as to avoid the chilling aura emanating from him. A tingle had raced down Sungyeol’s spine, but he shook it off, figuring that it was most likely due to his fear toward the other man.

"What are you looking at, Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked, looking irritated. Myungsoo merely smirked and trapped Sungyeol there with his gaze that was both cold and intimidating.

Myungsoo was moving before Sungyeol realized it and once he did, he couldn't find it in himself to move away. He crowded against Sungyeol, who had been leaning against his locker, and placed his hands on either side of the brunet's head. Sungyeol’s brown eyes had gone wide and he had started to tremble. The vampire’s smirk widened at that. His little human was scared, as he should be, and Myungsoo was going to have a lot of fun with this. As he started to move closer, Sungyeol closed his eyes trying to deny the reality of his situation but then Myungsoo started to whisper into his ear,

"I want to bite you all over and claim you as mine."

Wait…what? What the hell?Sungyeol was way confused! Didn’t the vampire attack him before?

Sungyeol's eyes were positively huge now. The crowd around them was silent. Myungsoo’s smirk had taken on a more lustful look and he whispered once more making sure everyone around them could hear it.

"You will be mine, make no mistake about it and if anyone dares to take you away, only a painful end to their pathetic lives will be the result."

Myungsoo had punctuated that with a growl so fierce that the other students immediately fled the scene. The vampire had ended that episode with a very big love bite on Sungyeol’s neck.

Sungyeol had lightly moaned at what Myungsoo did. It had strangely felt so good. But this was certainly unexpected, he had thought that the two would lose interest in him, but he was wrong. So, so wrong. A few hours after that particular incident, it was Woohyun’s turn to mark his territory.

As soon as classes had ended for the day, Sungyeol had tried to rush down the hall to get to the dormitories when he was shoved against the wall and his mouth was practically devoured. He groaned at the sight when he could no longer breathe and the other had to let him go. It was Woohyun and he couldn’t deny it to himself how good that kiss felt. Woohyun had roguishly smiled at Sungyeol’s glazed over eyes and quickened breathing.

“My, my, my…did my little lamb enjoy that? But I must say, I am terribly unhappy with you. How could you let anyone other than me mark you like this?” Woohyun had frowned at the very pretty hickey that decorated almost one half of Sungyeol’s neck.

“Well, I can’t just let this go. Someone has claimed you first, but a prize like you can’t be taken without a challenge.” And with that, he had proceeded to make his own love bite. Satisfid with his work, the demon left with a parting wink to Sungyeol. Sungyeol couldn’t believe that that had just happened, but wanted to avoid any more weird happening so he yanked himself back and he ran down the hall and toward the dorms as fast as he could go.

Neither one realized that they passed several people who were left staring after them, still in shock because really, how could one lowly human capture the attention of the two most sought after students in their school?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*Present Time*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Sungyeol just wanted to curl up in bed and never see those two again. The girls hate, most boys want him but can’t touch him for fear of those two’s wrath; really, only Yadong is the bright point of his school days. In fact, he was just about to meet them for lunch. Sungyeol thanks his lucky stars those two aren’t scared of Myungsoo and Woohyun and they both like. His idols really are the best. ( T v T)

“Yah Sungyeol! What are you spacing out there for? Hurry up before all yummy food’s gone.” Dongwoo had a big appetite in contrast to his small stature. Sungyeol’s eyes had bugged out when he first saw his friend scarfing down a whole mountain of food. He even turned a bit green at the thought.

When they found a table to settle down at, Hoya noticed that Sungyeol looked a bit glum and kept on twisting the ring with many symbols carved on it around his finger. “Hey Yeollie, I never noticed before, but why do you always wear that ring?”

“Ah, it’s nothing. My parents just gave it to me when I was a child saying it would ward of bad luck or something so I never took it off, but looking at recent events, I really doubt that.”

Hoya and Dongwoo looked at each other knowing it had something to do with a certain demon and vampire. Hey. What can they do? They are the hottest topic nowadays and these two are really like a couple of teenaged gossip girls.

“Sungyeol, if those two are really bothering you, why don’t you get them back a little?” Dongwoo asked with a mischievous smile.

“Yeah, it’s not like we can’t come up with a brilliant plan with our three minds combined,” Hoya added eager to prank someone and make life more exciting.

“I think I like where this is going, guys, but I want something that can happen to both of them at the same time like the saying hitting two birds with same stone,” Sungyeol was getting into the spirit of this. Revenge is something that will taste sweet to Sungyeol, no not sweet, coffee tastes better so revenge will taste like coffee. Mmmm…coffee…..

“You know Sungyeol, those two are actually good friends and they usually room together on trips. Next week is the usual field trip of our class to study different species of monsters ( they actually have classes about supernatural beings which is kind of similar to Biology) and that will be our perfect opportunity to get them both back,” Hoya, their prank mastermind, was already starting to list off all the stuff they will need to get before the trip.

The prank would happen during nighttime when everyone’s asleep (vampires here can sleep during nights). Sungyeol would sneakily go inside their room and handcuff them to their bedpost while they sleep. Next would be the fun part! He would scribble all over their faces with colored markers and well, he could do whatever he wanted with their bodies, too. You could almost hear Sungyeol’s cackling from his mind. Lastly, he would take pictures of them like that and blackmail them with that. Freedom will finally be his again! “Bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Sungyeol, please sit down. Even though it’s really cute, others are starting to stare.”

“Wah!!!! You mean my laughing wasn’t all in my head? How humiliating!” Sungyeol closely resembled a tomato at this point and Yadong couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

“Don’t worry, Yeollie, at least you can have your happy school life after next week,” Hoya wanted the choding to smile again so he told him all about the shops nearby that sold some specialized items where they could get the handcuffs (they needed really strong ones otherwise Myungsoo would break them).

Sungyeol was instantly fascinated by that. All this magic and stuff reminded him of fantasy novels and it seemed so surreal. And the cherry on top his cake would be this! He can finally enjoy his own fairy tale without that demon and vampire bugging him.

With the fire burning in his eyes, he started to cackle again… >: )