Oh c'mon, not another one!!!! :(

I'm NOT food!!!! T_T

Ow!" It was just a small scratch but it had already started to bleed. Sungyeol was just about to wipe the blood off when the hairs at the back of his neck started to stand on end. He really shouldn't have looked back because when he did, he was looking straight at a pair of the coldest eyes he has ever seen.

Sungyeol couldn't move as the other boy continued to stare at him. It was as if those eyes colored brown with a hint of red (Bloodlust?) were refusing to relinquish their control over his body. And suddenly, he was in front of Sungyeol holding his finger and raising it to his lips. With his intense look diverted elsewhere, Sungyeol could finally move again and notice the other's perfectly chiseled face. He even forgot about what the other was doing until he felt something wet on his finger.

The other boy was his finger it as if not to waste a single drop of blood and when he looked up again, his eyes were now gold of color with some red swirling in its depths.

“Delicious.”

That voice sent a shiver down Sungyeol’s spine while those eyes paralyzed him again. Time seemed to stop then as the other boy nuzzled his neck. Sungyeol could distinctly feel something sharp piercing his neck and gave a cry between shock and pain. But as the motions continued, Sungyeol slowly started to feel pleasured and content.

'Mmmm...This feeling, I can't seem to stop wanting it....'

Everything ended though when something hit the other boy and threw him some distance away. Sungyeol was still a bit dizzy when he unceremoniously picked up and thrown carelessly on a back of a...horse? They along with OMG! Is that Hoya? OvO proceeded to run away leaving the beautiful man behind.

---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---

"Sungyeol, do you feel fine? What did he do to you?"

"I feel fine, just a bit faint. But where's Dongwoo? And how did you who I am and where I was?"

Hoya gave a smirk and pointed at the horse,"Dongwoo wanted us to meet, but when we saw you being pushed down, he hurriedly transformed for us to make a quick escape while I made a distraction."

Sungyeol's eyes grew comically large at that," Eh? Thise horse is Dongwoo??? He's a...werehorse thingy? So what are you?"

"Ah not exactly, he's a shapeshifter and I'm a wind elemental."

"Ohh...your powers are so awesome,"Sungyeol couldn't stop admiring them but then he remembered those beautiful red eyes. "Hoya, who was that guy from before? And why did he bite me?"

"Ah Sungyeol, it seems that you have gained the attention of this school's kingkas. That was Myungsoo and it seems like he finds your taste irresistible. I don't blame him, even if I'm not of the bloodsucking type, I can still sense that your blood is something special from the delicious scent that is coming from your neck."

Great. Sungyeol’s year at his new school sure is staring off with an interesting start. Too bad Sungeyol isn’t really into the idea of creatures (though they are hot) trying to eat, , etc. him. Oh well, at least he’s now friends with Yadong. Yay him! ^_^

---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---

Myungsoo was just resting on a tree avoiding several fangirls and the occasional fanboy when a scent that had his moth watering hit his nose. He looked around and saw a beautiful (but really tall) boy and his eyes quickly found the source of his hunger. Myungsoo approached the other like a predator to its prey and wasted no time in tasting his treat, the smooth and sweet texture sliding over his tongue. He sighed at the pleasure that erupted over his taste buds and closed his eyes.

 

He wanted more and he will have it as he nipped at a spot in the other boy’s neck before elongating his fangs and biting into the smooth, creamy flesh. It was like heaven on earth, but it had all ended too quickly when a gust of wind him tearing him away from his delectable prey.

 

He knew who hit him and he knew that he could follow them easily, but he was not going to let this new challenge end too quickly. He instead chose to savor the taste lingering in his mouth and plan his strategy on how to capture the creature who had brought out the bloodlust within him that no other has ever done before. This school year looked to be very promising for him.

 

Unknowns to him, similar thoughts were running through Sungyeol’s and Woohyun’s minds. Who knows what faith has in store for these three? Be it happiness or tragedy.