Good news or Bad news?

I'm NOT food!!!! T_T

 Additional note:

Wendigo: It is a malevolent cannibalistic spirit into which humans could transform, or which could possess humans. At the same time, Wendigos were embodiments of gluttony, greed, and excess: never satisfied after killing and consuming one person, they were constantly searching for new victims. In some traditions, humans who became overpowered by greed could turn into Wendigos; the Wendigo myth thus served as a method of encouraging cooperation and moderation.

 

With a frightening burst of speed and power, the vampire launched his entire body mass of muscle and teeth at the injured Wendigo. His mouth opening to reveal the sharp fangs extending to its full length, his gleaming white teeth dripping poison known for its deadliness, sinking into the Wendigo’s jugular ripping away a huge chunk of neck and shoulder. In a fraction of a second the razor-sharp fangs sliced through the muscular body of the monster while his claws tore it apart leaving no hope of survival.

 

As the vampire turned his now pitch black eyes towards the enemies swarming around him, the Wendigos who normally felt nothing but hunger for flesh actually experienced a tremor of fear as the vampire’s golden pupils highlighted by the blackness hardened in a way that promised endless suffering to those who threatened him. The vampire’s appearance was now stained by the blood of his wasted opponents along with other pieces of gore which bluntly contrasted with his flawless features giving him the image of an avenging angel. With a come hither gesture from the vampire, the monsters resumed their onslaught and attacked him all at once with no thought of fair play.

 

Warm blood gushed from the gaping wounds the vampire continued to inflict on his numerous enemies as they did not cease their blows. Even as his fallen prey tried to feebly fight back, he seized a section of one of the Wendigo’s throat within his fangs whipping his head back and forth to tear away its skin exposing it as fair game to the others. The Wendigo were gluttons for food and ate even one of their own for satisfaction. While they now feasted on the remains of their fallen kind, the vampire used this time for rest as his stamina was not endless and he needed to somehow find an answer to the question lingering in his mind, ‘Who could possibly have the power to get the Wendigos to ally themselves with him?’

 

He had better figure it all out soon or else this mysterious figure behind all these would continue amassing more and more power. “So troublesome. How come none of the other members of our clan noticed anything? Who is the bastard in charge of all this!?”

 

“Myungsoo Myungsoo Myungsoo…I’m so disappointed in you, brother dear. I though you were smarter than this. With all the clues I’ve laid out, you still couldn’t pinpoint me as the only one with enough resources to come up with this plan to massacre everyone?”

 

“………………………..H-HYUNG!??????”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“Get up Sungyeol! We have to improve your reflexes so you won’t be just a sitting duck out there.”  Hoya had a big soft spot for Sungyeol but when it came to teaching him the basic survival guide, he was by no means lenient. He practically transformed from his normally laidback self to a strict tyrant. Scary!

 

“Ha-ha-ha…’kay, but Hoya, how will we figure out my powers and how to utilize it? You’ve been beating me up relentlessly for 3 friggin’ days now and we still haven’t tried any magic stuff.” Sungyeol also wanted to voice out his worries for Myungsoo and Woohyun, but they said it would take them awhile to take care of everything so he shouldn’t be worried if they still haven’t come back. ‘Although they assured me that they will be all right, I just can’t shake off this uneasy feeling I have. Well, they better be safe or else…I’ll find someone else! Yeah, that’s right! I hope you can hear this telepathic threat kitty and bunny!!! Mark my word; I’ll seduce some other guy if you don’t come back to me!’

 

While Sungyeol was continuing his internal monologue, Sunggyu suddenly came barging in. He was practically bursting with excitement from his discovery, “Yah! I just found out the powers of a phoenix! Sungjong also encrypted part of what the prophecy meant. They were related to the history of this world so we had to dig through mountains of history books and biographies just to get the info we sought. The phoenix is way too mysterious!”

 

By now, Hoya’s and Sungyeol’s attention was totally on Sunggyu as he explained further, “Our common knowledge of the Phoenix is that it is a mystical bird of great beauty who brings peace and delivers retribution to evil, but when you search harder, this legendary bird can control any flame ad bend it to its wishes – from its temperature to its appearance. Known also as the Bird of Flames, it has the ability; although it is still a myth, heal any defect whatsoever with its tears. The extent of its control over immortality is also questionable.

 

“Whoa! You really are smart Sunggyu-hyung! Bookmans are awesome!!!” Sungyeol was lavishing praises upon Sunggyu and he too was now caught up ion the excitement that it looked like he was actually glowing. ‘Glowing? Maybe it’s more like shining. Sungyeol seems to be growing lovelier ever since that revelation. This little phoenix is indeed the loveliest of all the birds in the world. It could be just my eyes, but he’s gaining an almost ethereal look to him with features so delicate that even the most gorgeous of nymphs would envy…what the heck am I doing!? Woohyun would kill me if he knew I was waxing poetry about Sungyeol whether it is audibly or not.”

 

After shaking off his unappreciated thoughts, he continued his explanation in a more subdued manner. “After I revealed all this to Sungjong, he told me what he made out of that prophecy. It seemed like the prophecy was at first talking about two lineages that were fighting and while one was declared victor, the other had many who swore revenge. Promising the other’s downfall, the loser desperately searched for the key element for his plan to come into fruition. Alas, what they wanted could not be found, but they did not give up. Passing down their hatred generation after generation, it festered and grew to a magnitude no longer appeasable by the destruction of their sworn enemy…”

 

“But, but Sunggyu-hyung, what does this have to do with me?”

 

“Little phoenix, you are just an innocent victim in this mess. Remember the power needed by ones who lost, that was you. You weren’t reincarnated at the time, but even if you were, it is highly unlikely that many would know. They took the small chance that it might be the latter and in doing so, they discovered many points of interest about the phoenix-his abilities and weapons. To be more precise, he had only one weapon-his sword.”

“Whoaaaa! You’re telling me that my past self knew how to sword fight?”

 

“U-huh. Little phoenix, when I was younger, maybe about half my age now, I really liked to travel a lot. In of those excursions, I once saw a painting that took my breath away. At the time, I was confused about that person’s gender since he was so beautiful and the flames surrounding him while he wielded a sword as magnificent as he had me captivated. The name of that painting was lost over time and I never did figure out the gender of that person until I saw you. Before I thought you only held a striking resemblance to him, but when I saw the majestic fire that lit up your eyes, no doubt was left.”

 

Sunggyu was now staring at Sungyeol like he only had eyes for him. It made him uncomfortable unlike the butterflies he felt when it Woohyun or Myungsoo. “Please stop staring and look away, hyung.”

 

A few disturbing no blinking moments later…

 

“O-okay then I’ll look away first. N-neh Gyu-hyung, can you tell me what’s so great about that sword?”

 

That snapped him out of his trance! As he cleared his throat to get his mind back together, he said “Not much is known about, Yeollie, but some philosophers theorize that like its master, it could also purify all and cleanse our souls of its darkness.”

 

“DAEBAK!!! So when can we start training my powers?”

 

“Umm…about that, in speculation we guessed that if we do it during night and around evil creatures, it might awaken your power and show us how it really works. We can work on controlling it after that.”

 

“…so Sungyeol’s going to be fighting monsters with intent to kill in the dark?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“…and his senses are therefore impaired and his somewhat laughable fighting skills will be even more diminished?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“…and these are for a one in a hundred chance that he might power up and survive this ordeal?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“OVER YOUR DEAD BODY WILL I ALLOW SUNGYEOL TO RISK HIS LIFE!!!!!” And the berserk Hoya started to chase Sunggyu around the room trying to strangle him.

 

“Stop it Hoya-hyung! I understand what Sunggyu-hyung is saying and I’m willing to take the risk. I mean you can’t gain anything without some hardships, right? Besides I trust you guys to save me before I die so I’m fine with this.” The two immediately stopped running and felt proud of how Sungyeol was acting even though it was so obvious he was scared. He was shaking so hard that you could probably knock him down with a leaf, but his trying-to-be-brave smile was so damn cute!

 

“I guess if you’re okay with then I am too, but if anything happens to you, we’re having roasted bookman for dinner tonight.” Hoya grudgingly agreed, but kept glaring daggers at Sunggyu.

 

“Thanks, Sungyeol and to answer your question before about your training, we’re going to be starting tonight at the forest a distance from the back of the school. It’s quite old so the monsters there haven’t evolved much and are more familiar to the concept of ‘Survival of the Fittest’ so in short, they are ugly and nasty.” That bit of information started another rant from Hoya concerning Sungyeol’s safety and a ‘Wait ‘till Dongwoo hears about this!!!!’ threat.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“! What is this place anyway? Vampires are really a paranoid species. I mean look at this traps: barriers to prevent teleportation, shields against charms, alarms against attacks, and several freaking guards!” Myungsoo better be grateful that I’m coming as back-up for him. This place will probably be the death of me if I don’t find him soon. A tribe of powerful vampires after my neck is definitely not a pretty picture.

 

Although my senses are not as good as his, I’m sure I know how to locate him. I just have to follow the trail of dead bodies, no, it’s more like a trail of body parts and entrails splattered everywhere. Myungsoo should really work on his cleanliness when decimating his opponents.

 

‘…What is this?’

 

My god! These are the remains of a Wendigo! Where is Myungsoo? This situation suddenly took a turn for the worse. Wait, whose voice is that? As I magically soundproofed my movements and masked my scent, I peeked a bit from behind a rock wall. Vampires are a traditional bunch and tend to prefer castles for homes so I can’t clearly see the faces of those talking since this room was lit up by torches. One was Myungsoo and the other was…damn! Things can’t get worse than this…

 

“INTRUDER!!!!!! Block all possible ways of exit!!!!”

 

‘…and I stand corrected. I must have a foot-in-mouth disease or something’

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“Sungyeol, the sun is still setting you know. You can still back out if you want.” Dongwoo was actually less worried than Hoya, but he just wanted to make sure of Sungyeol’s determination.

 

“I know that Dongwoo-hyung, but I can’t grow stronger if I let you guys keep on coddling me. I have to turn into a great warrior so I won’t slow you guys down.” Sungyeol gave a beautiful smile at the thought of no longer being the weakest link. Dongwoo barely contained himself from breaking out in tears and bawling about how his baby is all grown up.

 

“YAH! This is not the last time you’re going to see each other so get your over here already, Sungyeol!”

 

“Okay Sungyeol, go to Sungjong now, I have to leave anyway.” What Sungyeol didn’t know was that he was actually getting into position so that he could watch over Sungyeol’s safety.

 

“’Kay, bye hyung. Lee Sungjong!! Aishh!!!! You little brat, where is the hyung at the end of my name? I’m older than you by a year!”

 

“Fine fine fine so HYUNG are you ready now? This is where you will enter. It’s a good starting point because this area seems to be emitting the least amount of deadly aura.”

 

“D-deadly??? Hah! Were you trying to scare me? Well, I’ll have you know that I’m ready anytime and – AAAAAAAHhhhhhHHHH!!!!!! What was that!?”

 

The bushes in front of him had rustled and moved sounding like something was about to come out. Well, something did and it was a great, big, scary…

 

MONSTER who came out and killed them all leaving the world in chaos and that was how this story had an anticlimactic ending. THE END!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

¬_¬

 

 

I’m just kidding! The story doesn’t end there. I just felt like showing some bad humor. Anyway on with the story:

 

So despite Sungyeol’s fear, what really came out was something that looked like an abnormal equivalent of a large hamster.

 

Sungyeol was now attached to Sungjong as he had jumped on him the second he saw the bushes moving to which Sungjong had sarcastically replied, “Be calm. That ferocious rodent can smell your fear.”

 

His trembling stopped almost instantaneously, “Hey! Lookie, it’s an adorable little hamster! Come here you cutie you!” Sarcasm is unfortunately lost on Sungyeol. “Ah well, at least I got to experience how it felt to have those y legs wrapped around me though if I treasure my life, Mynugsoo better not find out.”

 

“Hey Sungjong! Sungjong! Can I take Finny with me into the forest?”

 

“Finny?”

 

“My new pet. Cute name, right?” His childish enthusiasm was totally cute and affecting Sungjong. ‘I can’t believe I’m falling for his charm and beauty. I mean, I’m no amateur in the looks department. Look at my face and you’ll totally agree with me that I can outmatch most women with my face. Stupid choding making me give him goo-goo eyes.”

 

“Sure hyung so go in the forest now. It’s dark now so your training can start. Remember to shoot the flare gun we gave you if our plan doesn’t work, okay? And don’t stray too far in the forest, you might get lost knowing your lousy sense of direction.”

 

“Awww is Sungjong actually worried about his hyung? How sweet!!!” And with that, Sungyeol entered from the edge of the forest ignoring Sungjong’s cries of protest. He had brought a little flashlight so as to not attract too much attention and used it to light up a narrow, winding earth track that disappeared into thick ominous trees. A light breeze passed and Sungyeol felt a chill go through him as he took in the sight before him.

 

He took a deep breath and trudged on ahead sighing, ‘Might as well get this over with. It’s not like I haven’t been attacked before.’ The forest was uncomfortably silent. Walking steadily for a few minutes, he noticed that the earth path was all but gone as the flora surrounding these parts grew wildly threatening to cover everything in its way. As he continued walking in silence, his eyes darting from left to right for any signs of movement, he thought to himself, ‘How the heck do I get myself into this type of situation? This must be a hidden talent of mine. I wonder if I can return or exchange it.’

 

He walked up to a group of very large oak trees and there he could see the continuation of the narrow track. Sungyeol had just noticed a little burrow on one of the larger oak trees when he heard a rustling noise. He immediately jumped into the burrow and peeked through the foliage lightly covering it. Finny who had probably fallen asleep until now (Sungyeol had almost forgooten he had from it along because it was so docile) had scampered to hide behind Sungyeol’s clothes. ‘Animals can usually sense things that are dangerous to them, I wonder if this is one of them.’

 

He listened closely and looked for anything moving. A flash of something moving caught his attention, but the trees were casting eerie looking shadows and could be playing tricks on eyes. The sound of the dry leaves crunching on the grounds nearby was unmistakable though. It sounded like something was slithering around it, something way WAY bigger and heavier than any snake he’s heard of, but try as he might, his peering at its probable location had done him no good and the sound eventually faded away.

 

 After making sure that his heart was beating frantically anymore, he crept out of his hiding place. His senses now seemed to be sharper especially his hearing. He was on high alert as time passing by seemed to be like an eternity. He had taken Finny from its hiding place and held it to his chest, cuddling it closer like a security blanking for both of their frazzled nerves.

 

The path had disappeared again and he crashed his way through the undergrowth that was covering, scared that all the noise he was making would attract some nasty predators, but he promised himself to see this through the very end. Sungyeol was now moving toward the heart of the forest as he continued relentlessly on. That was the farthest he was allowed to go to and he couldn’t mistake it if he saw it since it was supposed to be a big clearing with the moon that always seemed to shine directly upon it casting a beautiful glow on a pond in the center.

 

With the target in his mind, he moved deeper and deeper until he began to tire and the thick trees that seemed to only increase in number gradually lessened. ‘Stupid me getting my watch broken while jumping around. I wonder if it’s been an hour since I came in here…wait. I can see light!’ And indeed he could. A sliver of light was passing through the branches of some trees and moving them away, he saw something that took his breath away.

 

Literally…

 

Although the scenery was beautiful, the creature drinking from the pond drew his eyes more. In a bad way. ‘I-it’s a Naga! Okay Sungyeol, calm down. Remember what you learned about them in class. It was only discussed last week so you should still remember it…they are an ancient race of divine serpent creatures. They are wise humanoid serpents able to shape-shift as well as extremely heightened fighting prowess. There are RARE cases that they will like you instead of hurt you. That tells me that I should find something else to face.’ And when he turned around to move away, his feet got entangled on one the roots sticking out from the ground. Falling down, he cursed his clumsiness, ‘Not again! All that talk about phoenixes being graceful isn’t applicable to me.’

 

“OooooommmppfFFF!!!!”

 

The Naga swiftly turned to him and the very definition of a stalking beast slithered towards him at a VERY fast pace.  Sungyeol had been transfixed at first at the Naga’s slitted golden eyes, but its fangs snapped him out of his daze and he backed away quickly only to be cornered by the other’s agile movements.

 

Hunching over from fear, Sungyeol desperately sought out an escape. But the Naga was not letting go of his newly found meal. It was Finny’s efforts that stopped it from taking a taste of Sungyeol. Finny had leapt from his place in Sungyeol’s arms and landed on the beast’s face scratching as fast as its paws could go. The Naga had howled at the pain and the insult that such a pathetic creature had the gall to attack someone as high on the food chain as the Naga.

 

As Sungyeol watched this fight that could only have one possible ending if no one intervened, he became aware that the feelings he had on the day he saw the dying bird were all present. Desperate for power but only to find none, he still moved forward. ‘Even if it’s not there, I should still get Finny back. Maybe I can outrun the Naga while it’s confused.’ He could hear his friends telling him this was a stupid move at the back of his mind, but he was always an impulsive person.

 

Ba-thump…

Ba-thump…not again!

Thump thump thump…..

And that was how he fainted again. ‘Hope I don’t hit any rocks on the way down.’

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Sungyeol was back in his inner world now, but instead of the fire he talked with last time, his mirror image was now looking at him curiously – although his doppelganger had waist-length hair, smoother skin, shorter height, more feminine features, no blemishes, and okay okay, he was just damn better-looking than him and looked like a girl. Hah!

 

“You’re all grown-up now and seeing me. I guess the predicted Dark Age is now approaching.” The doppelganger was all smiles, but his voice carried a sad tone in it.

 

“What do you mean? And who are you? Why am I here again? If you haven’t noticed, my new pet is about to be killed so I really have to back to the real world.”

 

“Time has no meaning here. A second out there could be hours in here. And to answer who I am, I am you – one of your past selves. I’m here to pass down all the knowledge you’ll need about your inherent powers and some fighting tricks.”

 

“Wait wait wait…you’re telling me you’re me??? But how is it possible? Am I schizophrenic? And what about those skills…am I going to go through a cool training montage?” Sungyeol was pretty much blabbering now. He was confused yet this was so exciting with the possibility of him finally gaining something useful.

 

“Whoa…slow down with the questions. Well, first of all, I am technically you yet we are separate and different. We are similar to the different shards of a mirror-we have the same constitution and purpose, but we each have a unique personality and fate. Secondly, since I am still technically you, I can pass down all of the things I’ve learned from our predecessors and some extra I gained on my own to you.”

 

“Isn’t that cheating? I mean you just basically handed everything to me.”

 

“Nah…we’re all you so it’s fine. It would be a bit redundant to learn it over and over again, right?” Besides, the evil has had a lot of time to plot so we need our trump card, too.”

 

“…”

 

“What? It’s totally fair! I mean it’s not like we gave you intelligence or anything.”

 

“It’s not that. I’m just curious on what happens to all of you when you die?”

 

“Ah. That. That’s the good part. We can actually be reborn into whatever creature we choose. We have all done our bit of justice, now it’s time for us to truly live, to have the freedom to be whatever we want to be. “

 

“Then why are you here? And how come there hasn’t been a phoenix for so long until me?”

 

“Such a curious boy, you are. Very well. It is because the one born before you will be the one to explain everything to you. Rest is not attainable before that. As for the latter, I once knew a very pretty oracle. Heck, I actually married her. See the difference? You-two boyfriends and me-super straight. Anyway, back to the topic. She predicted that if you were to be had directly after me, the ones who were tied to you by the red string of faith would not be born until you were, well…old enough to be their grandfather so I sort of delayed your birth. Relationships with such a large age difference are really hard to maintain.”

 

“I…I see. Good thinking…um…what’s your name?”

 

“Hmm…my xin calls me her xi wang-her hope and I have always loved that as a name.” And he got a glassy-eyed look on his face as he recalled his wife. “But Sungyeol, that is irrelevant. Now come, I must make the transfusion of powers.”

 

“O-okay, but how do I wake up this time?”

 

“Oh, that’s easy. The pain from this will definitely wake you up, no problem.”

 

“YAH! What pain!? You never said anything abo- AaaarggghhhhMmmmNnnnn!!!!!!!!” Xi wang had just gotten a jeweled dagger out and stabbed Sungyeol in the heart with it through his own hand. Their blood connected and a bond was formed. Through it, the transference continued as they glowed and burned as their life force was tested.

 

Sungyeol was in so much pain. To contain a power of epic proportions was rendering him breathless as his body fought to adapt to it.  It seemed to last for hours as he sweated profusely. When the pain only seemed to magnify, Xi wang only smiled and said, “It is finished. You have it all now so get back to reality and show us what you’ve got.”

 

Sungyeol then shined brighter than ever before and vanished.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“Gad, I wish I could get away from that place without getting these stupid migraines.” Sungyeol looked around and then wanted to scream but didn’t have the breath-it had been knocked out of him by what he was seeing. The Naga was snapping trees like toothpicks as it chased after Finny who was trying to get away by scampering up trees.

 

And then something terrible happened…

 

Finny had gotten caught by its tail, dangling upside down until it was roughly flung back and forth precariously near the jagged edges of broken trees. Finny who had protected him from before was about to be killed.

 

Finny? His pet? Sungyeol could feel something inside him-anger and bravery. And it gave him strength to face the naga head on even if it had a menacing presence and towered over him. It immediately noticed his onslaught and discarded the helpless creature from his tail. Sungyeol felt himself grow stronger as the naga tried to catch him. It could probably kill him, but he didn’t care. If he couldn’t avenge one small animal, how could he hope to save anyone else?

 

When the naga managed to bite him, a needle-sharp pain seared across his forearm, but it had sunk its fangs deeply into him, it could not swiftly maneuver its body away from him. All the things Sungyeol had gained is not yet present. His body was trying to control it, but he had to move fast so he did what his instinct told him to do and grasped the naga’s head with his free hand and magic seemed to run through his veins out through his fingertips.

 

It screamed-horrid, awful, and yowling noises from its bloody mouth-and staggered away from him. The naga was bleeding badly and blistering before him. Sungyeol’s hand had sparks coming from it and as it continued to light, the fire that had burned the naga blazed and scorched him further. Its movements were now erratic as it howled madly at the agony. Sungyeol wasn’t sure on what to do next. Kill it or not.

 

“KILL IT! It tried to harm you. It deserves no mercy…”

‘What was that awful voice? It was so cold.’ Sungyeol did not like it and since he heard no more, he ignored it. It must have been his imagination. If Sungyeol was true to himself, he knew in his heart that the naga did no wrong. It was its natural instincts that made it attack them and it was just minding its own until he interrupted. It is not its fault and it does not deserve to die. Sungyeol sighed as his hand stopped glowing and the naga could finally run away to tend to its wounds.

 

‘My goal is to save not kill. How could I even consider anything but?’ And he started his trek out of the forest, picking up Finny on the way that had no serious injury. The world then started to spin round and round as he said to himself, “Great, I just remembered. The nagas are poisonous and it had bit me. Healing 101 doesn’t cover how to vanquish the evil inside me. Stupid Xi wang not telling me how long it would take until I could handle all the new info and get down to some serious -kicking!”

 

He stumbled on a rock expecting to face the ground again when strong arms caught him. “You really are a miracle-worker, Sungyeol. Sleep for now, I promise to take you to safety. Only Woohyun and Myungsoo remain to be unheard of, but I’m sure knowing those two, they aren’t far from coming back here. They could never lose.”

 

How wrong he was…

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“What the hell is that!?” alarms were blaring around them and Myungsoo did not like noise.

 

“It seems, brother dear, that we have an intruder in our midst and oops!  A trap I laid out seems to have caught him. Approach!” And the guards that were holding up a tied-up struggling demon with several blisters on his skin that looked like they were burned raw.

 

“Woohyun!” Myungsoo stared wide-eyed at his friend that was bluntly hiding his pain.

 

“Ah, a friend of yours I presume? Well, fear not because I will be taking care of him.”

 

“What do you mean by that?” Myungsoo’s eyes narrowed at what his brother was insinuating.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? He will simply not be allowed to leave this place, but the torture chambers are just beside my own quarters so I can personally see to his well-being. Same with you Myungsoo. You can keep him company there.”

 

“You can’t do this! I’ll kill you before that happens!!!” Myungsoo was about to attack him when…

 

“Tut tut tut…though your strength and powers had exceeded mine long ago, I do know a couple of powerful men, brother dear and I have obtained this.” It was a sword with a golden hilt and a blade with a tint of red. It was modest in appearance but its simplicity was its beauty. Myungsoo didn’t know why or how, but his energy was out of him. Too drained to do anything, he fell on his knees.

 

“Tired already? I guess you’re wondering how that happened, right? Well, this sword was used against creatures like us Myungsoo, but lucky for me, it doesn’t seem to affect its wielder. Now we’re going to lock you up in your rooms, but don’t worry, we might be having more guests soon. I’m planning a little visit to your school soon and I’m bringing along a few of my new acquaintances. Sounds fun, neh? And I’m taking some of them, your friends probably, back with me, too.”

 

The two boys dreaded the events soon to come and sent a silent apology to the others, especially Sungyeol. ‘I’m sorry I failed to protect you, Yeollie’

 

 

 

 

Author’s note:

 

And that’s all for now. ^_^ Gad, that was long and tiring. So here it is everyone, the newest chapter of my little ficcie. Maybe two more and it will be finished! Hallelujah hahaha. Anyway, if you want any clarifications, I’d be glad to answer it. Myungsoo’s hyung is still unknown so please help me…ANYONE!!!! I also may have added some jongyeol and gyuyeol, but I just wanted to show his relationship with everyone so I hope no one dislikes it.

 

Sungyeol: Ah shaddup, you stupid author. You made me out like a sissy who always faints! My macho image is getting killed.

 

Myungsoo: Ignore the complaints of my wifey and please read and review dear readers XD. I want the author to hurry her writing so I can finally do more than just molest my Yeollie.

 

Woohyun: Yeah! So hurry and tell her what you want to happen next and who you want to appear. Please and thank you ^v^