Resolutions and Complications

I'm NOT food!!!! T_T

“What we want your body can’t handle at the moment, but for now, we want…” And Sungyeol’s dreams of a peaceful life were destroyed with their little’ request’.

That was a bit of an exaggeration, really. What they wanted wasn’t so bad. They said that in exchange for them letting Sungyeol off this time, they could start all over again plus a favor of whatever they choose from Sungyeol without any complaints whatsoever (that was the part that kind of scared him).

 

“Okay, so we just start anew and try to be friends? You erted bastards think I’m going to let off what you’ve done to me so easily??? I’m going to –“ Sungyeol’s rant was cut off by the delicious aroma of…

 

“COFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”   It seems coffee can suddenly appear out of nowhere here (this is a supernatural story so anything’s possible).

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun weren’t considered as the epitome of perfection for nothing. They had done their research and knew Sungyeol had a peculiar fondness for coffee which was hard to believe at first considering his personality. Pushing that aside, they used that tidbit of information to good use and had a tray of varying but delicious cups of coffee sent to their room. It was the perfect bargaining chip plus they may have put a little something extra inside (that won't be revealed for now).

 

Unfortunately, they were snapped out of their smug thoughts by Sungyeol's little moans at how delicious the coffee was.  "Mmmm..." Damn. They didn't account for this and their resolve to take it slow might snap soon. Gads, Sungyeol's mouth looked so red from their kissing and there was the noise…and they were getting hard. But then again it was Sungyeol's fault for being so seductive and not even allowing them to touch him. Fine, they better continue their negotiations before they lose track of their goal.

“Oh, you like that Sungyeol (as if you didn’t really know XP)? Well, why don’t we christen our new friendship over a steaming hot cup of that?” Gad, if you saw how that demon smiled, you’d probably get cavities from it.

 

That offer was very tempting and Sungyeol thought to himself, ‘Coffee has never led me astray before so this monsters should all right, I guess,’ after his quick decision-making, he announced, “Okay, I agree to our deal from before. I can’t wait to tell Hoya and Dongwoo about you two. And I’m really sorry for you appearances by the way. *snicker” He really wasn’t (I mean who would ever regret getting those two to look like that hehe).

 

And this was how Sungyeol’s rocky relationship with the vampire and the demon turned into a friendship that would surely if those two had their way turn into something more (possibly with whips, Woohyun’s personal favorite which are chains or restraints, and Myungsoo was firm about including aphrodisiacs).

 


 

 

Sungyeol really was quite pleased to have two new friends (especially since they gave him lattes, americanos, espressos, etc…he must be buzzing with energy right now, don’t you think?) and he was now hurrying down the corridors to get to Howoon’s room to gossip (that’s a girly term so Sungyeol refuses to use it) chat about them.

 

It was still very dark out since Sungyeol insisted that he leave before dawn to avoid rumors and scandals. The other two had to control themselves from saying out loud that they wanted that to happen. Poor unappreciated men…sigh…

 

The atmosphere surrounding was a bit eerie though. There were no sounds whatsoever as if all life but him disappeared.

 

‘I will never watch horror movies again! I keep imagining that a monster’s gonna pop out of a corner or something.’ Sungyeol was practically running now, ‘ Evil room! Why does it have to be so far!???’

 

Frankly, Sungyeol’s idea of this being a horror movie isn’t so far-fetched. The only difference is that this is reality and the villains really will kill you.

 

As the glass window beside him shattered, he reflexively ducked to the ground avoiding the ghastly form that was about to collide with him. ‘W-w-what is this thing!?’ That thing looked awful. Its whole body was decaying leaving behind a foul stench and its eyes…there were none to be seen only empty sockets with scratches and rivulets of blood flowing out hinting it may have been taken forcefully. Sungyeol couldn’t scream, couldn’t move; he felt like he could only tremble in fear in front of such a terrifying monster.

 

“S-s-someone…ple-ase save me...” Tears were now running down his cheeks as he tried to back away from the monster only for his back to meet the hardness of the wall. The zombie’s body on the other hand experienced no such sluggishness and slammed its hans on the wall trapping Sungyeol in between.

 

‘This is it…Game over…I-I’m gonna get eaten and-and I’m just so scared,’ When he felt the zombie’s mouth breathing on him and dripping saliva or blood (he really didn’t want to know which) on his shoulder, he gave out one last cry as he felt its teeth about to bite off his neck. “M-MYUNGHYUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!”

 

And just like that, there was no more pressure on his neck and he was instead enveloped tightly in a warm embrace. “Yeollie, you’re so greedy. How come you couldn’t decide which out of the both of us would save you?”

 

Sungyeol couldn’t believe his eyes. There in front of him was Woohyun lifting him up in a sweetheart’s carry smiling as if a monster wasn’t there just a second ago. Sungyeol was so relieved to be still alive, “H-hyung, I was so scared...*hic*” Manly or not, Sungyeol no longer cared if anyone even saw his tears.

 

“Shh…it’s okay Yeollie, Myungsoo’s taking care of that zombie right now. It won’t be bothering you again, although you may want to close your eyes. Myungsoo’s fighting style is really quite gruesome.” Whispering words of comfort in Sungyeol’s ear, he slowly lulled the tired human to sleep. ‘Sigh…Our little human’s life is getting complicated at a faster rate than we expected. I’m sorry Yeollie.’

 

Checking on Myungsoo, he saw that the vampire was already done. The zombie now looked like it had gone through several chainsaws with its limbs now scattered across the floor and its blood oozing down walls from when his claws had sliced into its rotting body. “Any ideas on who sent it, Myung?” Using dark magic, Woohyun scanned the room trying to find any traces of magic. Zombies had no will of their own; therefore, someone had to have controlled it.

 

“None at all, but those who dare to harm my mate will suffer a painful death. I will make sure of that.”

 

“If you wish to kill him then you must prepare yourself for I have no wish to deprive myself the chance of being the one to orchestrate his murder.” As much as Myungsoo kills with no mercy, Woohyun himself has no reserves with sadism – playing with his victim before they finally beg for death.

 

A body hidden in the shadows felt a shiver go down his back at the words that sounded so hard and cold to his ears before it escaped the scene with one last hateful look at the pathetic human.

 


 

 

When Sungyeol next awoke, he found himself lying on a comfy bed not of his room. He briefly wondered what he was doing there when memories of the previous incident came rushing to his mind. The boy’s body started to tremble viciously from the fear of ever seeing that image so vividly again. He broke out of his stupor when a hand started to shake him. Breaking out of his dreamlike trance, he looked at the other with eyes clouded over in pain. It took him a moment to recognize the other but when he did, he let out a gasp of relief and jumped at the vampire. Myungsoo suddenly found his arms full of a quivering Sungyeol. He clutched onto Myungsoo like a frightened child would his protector.

 

“Myungsoo, please don’t let them get to me. I-I...I really hate horror movies, you know,”  with that, Sungyeol tried to give a teary smile. He was still a bit shaken up, but from the vampire’s warm body embracing him, he could feel himself rapidly calming down. He really couldn’t understand how the two who terrified him so before could have such an effect on him now. Everything was going so fast, first he discovered monsters were real, next he became friends with them, and now some were even attacking him. Sungyeol almost wished for his old life back.

 

“I don’t like horror movies, too; the ghost in the movie “Shutter” really creeped me out. I never wanted to see my reflection after that,” Myungsoo joked and smiled warmly when Sungyeol laughed. Sungyeol couldn’t stop laughing at that. The big bad vampire afraid of a movie? Priceless.

 

“Okay, if you’re done laughing at my expense now, why don’t we get your cuts and bruises checked out?”

 

“Cuts? Am I bleeding!?” Sungyeol didn’t notice it before, but his body was littered with scratches and such from when the broken glass shards had cut him. A knock on his head was the reply to his comment.

 

“Yah!!! You silly choding, how can you not feel the sting of it? Be more careful!”

 

“H-Hoya-hyung? What are you doing here? Where is here anyway? And where’s Woohyun-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung? Oh yeah, did you know that those two are friends with me now? And OH MY COFFEE, I was attacked last night!!!! It was like a real movie with awesome special effects!!! And Myungsoo and Woohyun-hyung came in like two cools superheroes and rescued me!!!”  And the hyper choding’s back now after he calmed down. He was talking a 100 words/second and Myungsoo couldn’t be any happier that Sungyeol was back to his bubbly self.

 

“Aigoo…stop talking so fast. First of all, those two are talking to the teacher s about what happened and we’re now in the clinic. Myungsoo and Woohyun informed us right away so we split up our duties to take care of this mess as fast as possible. And…you have to tell me and Dongwoo how you became friends with them soon. Okay?”

 

“…”

 

“Don’t think I forgot about you. If I found out that you two tried anything on my innocent Yeollie, I will feed your to some garlic-loving silver-type monsters that live in a sunny area. Got that?”

 

“…”

 

Sometimes, it would really be easier to squeeze water out of a rock than getting Myungsoo to talk unless he wanted to. The rest of their conversation continued similarly to that with Myungsoo only talking to Sungyeol while rarely noticing Hoya’s existence and Sungyeol trying to stop Hoya from mauling the vampire. The tense atmosphere was only broken when Sungyeol was pounced at.

 

“Yeollie, I was sooooooooooooooo worried!!!!! I’m never ever letting you out of my sight again!!!” And while Dongwoo was fussing over Sungyeol like a mother hen, Woohyun went to inorm the other two of their progress.

 

“Those mother****ing bastards!!!! How can they be so calm about this!? I’m gonna go there right now and beat some sense into them!” Apparently, the teachers had decided that the zombie was probably just looking for food and Sungyeol unfortunately, had the bad luck of being spotted. It was just some fluke, but they deemed the area dangerous so the field trip would just be cut short. It really was an awful conclusion and Myungsoo’s eyes spoke volumes on how he would like to assist Hoya in tearing them into pieces.

 

“Be that as it may, we must not cause ruckus right now. Dongwoo and I had agreed that we must stealthy in order to draw out our would-be killer. Attracting attention would alert him to our movements and I do not want him to gain the upper hand,” the other two were silent for a moment before Myungsoo finally spoke up, “Very well. As his death is surely imminent, tell us of your plans.” The chase has now started and the cost will be great if the light will fall into the wrong hands.

 

 

 

Author’s note:

The end is confusing, right? I think so too. What the heck did I mean by that? I hope I figure it out soon. Please tell me if the pacing of this story is too fast. I’m afraid it will look all mixed up with me jumping from one scene to another. I’m too scared actually to reread it. Hahaha. I might erase it out of embarrassment hahaha. Anyway, please tell me if you want a in the end because a couple of people commented that they wanted that and I might also be a ert like PandaKimmy for also wanting that. It’s kinda hot in my eyes too hahaha. So thank you everyone for your much loved comments. I might not be able to update for a while cause I'm going on vacation so please be patient with me XD