My luck STINKS!!!! T_T

I'm NOT food!!!! T_T
 Sungyeol's POV
Our first day here at the Enchanted Forest was so exciting! It had seemed like a whole other world. I knew that this field trip would definitely be special, but this scene looks like it just stepped out of the movie Avatar-actually, it looks even more magical. But damn it all, the unicorns just wouldn’t leave me alone! It wasn’t really annoying; it was more like very embarrassing. You see, unicorns tended to stay away from impure beings and well, s were their favorite to get close to (Ha! I Lee Sungyeol actually listen during class!).
 
With my now confirmed status, more and more boys seem to be leering at me. Too bad Myungsoo’s and Woohyun’s scariness didn’t affect idiots all that much. Not that I’m saying I couldn’t handle them by myself. I’m just as macho as them. So friggin macho!
 
‘Yeah, right.’
 
‘Of course, I am. Look at my muscles!’
 
‘ :/ You look like a girl to me.’
 
‘Oh shut up, you nosy…whoever you are.’
 
‘Now you’re being rude. I’m your inner mind, girly!’
 
‘I’m talking to myself? Isn’t that the first step to insanity? …Hey! Did you just call me girly?’
 
‘How cute! Your slowness in grasping matters is really cute!’
 
I was probably going to continue debating with my mind if Dongwoo hadn’t snapped me out of my thoughts.
 
“Yeollie, are you sure you have everything ready for tonight’s prank? And are you sure that you wouldn’t want either me or Hoya coming with you? It can be scary around here during nighttime.” Dongwoo was starting to baby me more and more lately and I really don’t understand why. L Wait a minute…doesn’t my inner mind kind of remind me of Dongwoo-hyung?
 
“Come on hyung, I can defend myself!”
 
“No way, Yeol. Even with your height, you still look like a fragile doll,” Ooh, I’m going to get you for that Hoya!
 
“Come on, guys. What is this, Doubt-Sungyeol’s-manliness-Day?”
 
“Yeollie, your pouting isn’t really helping your case, but I guess you can handle this by yourself. Now shoo. It’s already past midnight and they are both…” Before Dongwoo could finish, Sungyeol already ran out of the room, too excited to finally get back at the two creatures of darkness.

 
‘Okay, All the stuff needed are in my backpack so now I just have to sneakily get in their room and, oh I think this their room.’ As I tiptoed inside, I noticed that they both slept as well as they looked – I mean no drool or even awkward positions. How unfair can life get!??? Anyway, since they sleep on different beds, this will be easier to do.
 
I first crept up to Woohyun’s bed and sprinkled some powder on his whole body, ‘I can’t wait to see its effects >: )’ and then I whispered an incantation for Myungsoo ‘I love the stores here! They offer so many jinxes and magical spells that make pranks a whole lot funnier.’
 
Unfortunately, Myungsoo is not a light sleeper (damn my luck!) and as I saw his beautiful (Beautiful? I did not just think that!!!!) eyes open, I felt shivers run up my spine. Now, any person/monster/living being with even the smallest possible shred of self-preservation would have bolted out the door and down the corridor the minute they saw this happening, but not Sungyeol. No, Sungyeol did the stupid (Hey! I would like to call it brave) thing, and stayed rooted to his spot.
 
I was only able to break out of my stupor when he slowly started to smile showing sharp (EEK!!!!) fangs and then I remembered that I had a back-up plan in case they woke up. I rock!!!!
 
I quickly took out the charmed rope I bought and flung it towards both Woohyun and Myungsoo and then said the word “Za za! (I think it means bind? Not sure)”.
 
Well…that didn’t really end well since I, Mr. I-really-don’t-like-reading-manuals-so-threw-it-out-the-window-as-soon-as-I-read-the-magic word-Sungyeol, ended up trapped between the two currently ridiculous-looking creatures of darkness. The only upside to this was that at least they both looked silly. Woohyun was still a bit drowsy, but it really matched his now long golden hair complete with tiara and pink FRILLY gown. He looked liked Sleeping Beauty XD!!!!! And Myungsoo looked like the Easter Bunny, he had bunny ears and fluff all over his body. Omg, seeing all this, who can possibly resist laughing out loud, so I did just that, my survival be damned.
 
“WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” I was practically crying now while Myungsoo who had seen his reflection from nearby mirror was trying to stop me from laughing by glaring at me. Woohyun a light blush, but covered it up with a growl.
 
“Don’t even try it because you two aren’t all that scary looking like that hahaha!”
 
“Well, since you’ve had your fun now, I guess it would be fair for us to have our own as compensation, wouldn’t you agree Myungsoo?” Woohyun said all these with a smile that terrified me even with the blond hair *snickers* and Myungsoo’s glowing red eyes was making me retract my earlier thoughts of this being a good idea. T_T
 
“Mmm...his taste is really addictive. Maybe we could also punish him” Myungsoo my earlobe and I honestly can’t say I hated it (Evil Hormones!). And was that a snap I heard? Egads! Are those friggin’ claws!? And are they coming nearer to me? Eek!!!
 
“Please don’t shred me to pieces!!!!!” Well, there goes my male pride. *Rrrriiiipp* And there goes my clothes.
 
Myungsoo stretched his pale hands over the bared lean torso in front of him, taking his time with answering.
 
"I. Want. You." He bared his teeth. "And I intend to have you tonight." He certainly wasn’t a man of many words, but he really made his intentions clear.
 
“Now, now Myungsoo, you wouldn’t want to scare away our little lamb, would you? I suggest we take our time tasting him,” and Woohyun caressed the skin of my thigh up to my chest. Panicking is now the only thing on my mind.
 
“Aaaahhh!!!!! Please wait!!!! Why don’t we make a deal????” I was saying almost anything now just to stop them from biting me and touching me everywhere. I’m sure I looked like a quivering mass of red goo right now. >/////<
 
“A deal? That sounds interesting. What do you want from us, pretty human?” I know that this demon can probably turn this around to their favor, but I was desperate.
 
“Okay, how about you two stop your…groping of me and I find you the cures to your new…ummm features?”
 
“Not good enough.” And Myungsoo emphasized that with a sharp bite on Yeollie’s neck.
 
“Aah! Then what do you want then?”
 
“What we want your body can’t handle at the moment, but for now, we want…” And Sungyeol’s dreams of a peaceful life were destroyed with their little’ request’.
 
 
Author's note:
Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed again!!! :) And I appreciate the suggestions. I'm not yet sure who to make the villain here, but I'm definitely going to be putting Sungyeol's life in danger soon ahahaha. Please don't hurt me... Anyway, please tell me how to make this better everyone ^_^