New School and New Friends!!!! Yay me!!!

I'm NOT food!!!! T_T

"OMG! OMG! OMG! I can finally go to the same school as my beloved dancing duo!!!! Wait for me Yadong!!!!"

Sungyeol couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that his application to the prestigious Infinite High was accepted. Well, he was a good student but nothing special when compared to the models, singers, dancers, and other special kids going there so you can easily understand why he was so excited. And his parents were also overseas workers so he had the freedom to go to any school he wanted to. Lucky!!!

"Okay! I now just have to pack my stuff so I can get there as fast as I can. School will officially start on---TWO WEEKS AGO!???? Arghh!!! This letter arrived sooo late!!!! Stupid mailman, I hope many dogs will find you tasty!"

And so, Sungyeol spent half an hour moving like a madman. He threw his clothes in his bag, grabbed some stuff with Yadong on it, and cursed the evil mailman here and there. Finishing everything, he locked the house and ran while still cursing the mailman all the way to the train station.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 2 hours later ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh wow! So this is the school! It looks like it can fit a whole city inside." OvO

"Ahahaha maybe it can. Hello there. My name's Hongki and you must be the new student who is VERY late."

"Ah yes! I'm Sungyeol and I'm sooo sorry for being late...but how did you know who I am?" he asked the beautiful boy who had about three piercing in one ear (let's pretend Hongki has those ^_^).

"Let's just say that I have very good intuition. Anyway, let's go to the chairman's office. He wants to discuss some things with you."

While walking towards the school buildings, they had passed by a group of students who looked like they were having a fight. Actually, it was more like a one-sided fight. A boy who looked like a living Adonis was beating everyone up and Sungyeol couldn't seem to stop himself from looking at him like a drunkard. Well, that was until the ethereal boy flung one of his opponents towards him. The other guy's lading on him instantly broke his drooling episode.

"Owww!!!  This is definitely going to bruise." Sungyeol complained, but when he looked at the handsome boy for an apology, he just glanced at him, smirked, then left.

"Argh!!! How dare he do this to me nad not even say sorry!? I'm gonna kill him," Sungyeol ranted as Hongki tried to hold him back.

"Come on Sungyeol. Let's go now. The chairman doesn't like to be kept waiting and you still have to catch up with your classes."

And so they hurried to the office while Sungyeol pouted although he would say that it was a manly frown, we all know that he's too cute to be manly, right?

~*~*~*~*~* inthe chairman's office *~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome to my school, Sungyeol. I am the headmaster/chairman Jonghun and if you have any problem whatsoever, please feel free to ask Hongki over there for help. I'm sure that you'll be privy to a lot of surprises during your time here."

"Thank you, Sir" Sungyeol answered. He was getting nervous around the chairman. Well, he was gorgeous (he didn't seem a day over 22, how weird) but he seemed to hiding something.

"Hmm...now get to your classes. I just wanted to see you for myself. Oh, and one final thing," Jonghun said before closing the door "please try to survive."

'Surivive? What did he mean by that? And if that didn't sound ominous, I don't know  what does'Sungyeol thought and before he knew it, he was already at his classroom.

"Here's your classroom. I already took the liberty of getting your class schedule. Here yo go and have a great freshman year. Byeee!!!!"

"Bye Hongki!!! Okay Lee Sungyeol, it's a new school and you know no one. Okay! I can do this! Fighting Sungyeol!!!" And then he opened the door to see a room filled with hot guys, pretty girls, and a one-eyed teacher...

 

From seaweedhair:

Ahh!!!! Thanks to all who subscribed!!! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Can anyone guess who the guy beating others up was? Anyway, I'll try to include a lot more in the next chapter :)...and does anyone want suggest who they want as Sungyeol's classmates?