Labyrinth: Chapter 3

Labyrinth
Sunggyu was practically choking from the tension in the van. Seated between his Comander and Taecyeon, he squeezed tightly to himself to avoid any contact. Speaking of the Commander, fury fury was practically dripping off him. A muscle jumped in his jaw from restraining the curses he wanted to throw around.

Driving, was Head of Communication s and Internal Security, Commander JoKwon. He was muttering silently into a mouthpiece, talking to HQ. 

Chansung, one of the youngest members of the top security team in Hidden, started handing out mouthpieces and headsets. "You all know what to do," he said. "Junho and Sunggyu, we'll tell you when you need to go in. Grab the kid, get out, drive, take the copter back.
If any of you compromises this mission because of our past, I'll rip your head off."

"Why are we even doing this? Just to get a kid? Why cant human resources send their own people? I have no time for this," Jinwoon scoffed. Everyone glared at Wooyoung, the assistant Head of Human Resources. But he just shrugged and continued looking out the window.

Junho balled his fists together. Never had he been so clueless on a mission as simple as this. And why the hell did the Captain send such important people on such a pathetic mission?

"Everybody out, now! It's time! " Chansung snarled. Immediately they all rushed out to the mansion. Sunggyu looked out the window and admired his sunbae's skills. In just a minute, the tiny and stealthy Jokwon and Wooyoung had managed to sneak up the second floor undetected.

Junsu had launched himself onto a tree that hid him from view, taking his bow and arrows with him. Suddenly Junho lurched forward."What the hell," he breathed.

A bunch of men in black suits appeared, bringing total chaos. Khun, Taec, Jinwoon occupied the fight out in the lawn. They both caught glimpses of Changmin, Seulong and Chansung flinging about weapons on the first floor. 

"Okay, Emperor. Mission is a go. Second floor," Wooyoung's voice flitted out of the ear piece. "Cover me, stay on my ," Junho said firmly and they both dove into the trees.

Sunggyu and Junho swung through the trees and crashed through a window in the second floor. "Jesus," Sunggyu breathed. What looked to be a dying woman was hooked on to numerous tubes in a hospital bed. Suddenly he was knocked into a wall.

"Pay attention, soldier!" Junho snarled as he dodged a flying knife and pulled the attacker into a headlock. They struggled near the window before an arrow pierced the man. 

Thank god for Junsu, Sunggyu smirked. In the darkness, his senses sharpened. He took in his surroundings and listened amidst the sound of clanging metal, gunshots and screams.

"Commander, there's more coming up. We need to get the kid," Sunggyu warned.

"Wait," Junho said.  He stepped over to the dying woman, "Listen, we're here to save your child. Whatever you want to say, say it now."

Sunggyu watched as the woman whispered something to Junho, watched Junho's face snap up in confusion before he smoothed his expression over. "Next door, Soldier. Grab the kid and I'll cover you this time."

Sunggyu quickly stepped behind the Commander. As soon as he opened the door, Junho stabbed his knife into another man's jugular, his blood spraying over the Emperor's face. More men came and Junho pushed the bleeding man on to them. "Go!" he shouted.

Sunggyu pulled out his knife and quickly stepped into the next room. A  body lay crumped near the wall. "Found the kid," he said in the mouthpiece and stepped over to carry the kid.  

He stopped short at the sight. He could why Junho was so confused before. The kid wasn't a boy, it was a girl. Worse still, she was and bleeding just about everywhere. Sunggyu recoiled, the many years of training with boys made him hesitate touching a girl.

"Do it, Sunggyu! And hurry up, for 's sake!" Junho yelled in his ear. Sunggyu quickly grabbed a sheet, wrapped it around the girl and went to the window. Junsu was there, grabbing on to the girl before helping Sunggyu to his feet. Junho quickly rushed behind them. Before a flames from the house started to the tree. OneDay had set the house on fire.

They climbed down the trees and quickly ran to the car. Sunggyu stumbled a little with the weight just as a knife whizzed past his ear and lodged itself into Wooyoung's shoulder, who was guarding the car. Wooyoung cried out in pain and dropped to the floor. Sunngyu rushed into the van and threw the girl in and got in the driver's seat just as Junsu launched an arrow straight into the head of the man who flung the knife. 

Junho helped Wooyoung in, half pulling Junsu in too, restraining him from shooting somemore. The rest of the OneDay members quickly piled in just as Sunggyu started to drive.

Jinwoon was last, throwing himself on the members, nudging Wooyoung who swore at the top of his voice. 

"Step on it," Khun warned and Sunggyu sped off into the night.

*****************************************
Hi! Did you like it?
They finally saved the girl! Oh and poor Wooyoung! Will OneDay ever reconcile?:(
Might update again tonight!

Oh and thank you to my subscribers! Please keep the comments coming guys! I want to know how to improve:)