09 - reverse

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

So, okay, I looked into the poll, and most of you chose... -> SUNGJONG and AOI

lol, kay, to be honest, I only have Myungsoo in mind to pair up with Aoi, and Shou/Dae with Sungjong :)

hehe, I read too XD

and i want you guys to know too, Woohyun's crying ( Woohyun: " I'M NOT CRYING! *sobs* " ) okay... he's y'know because you guys didn't choose him as th next host! XD LOL ( Woohyun: " and tell those who chose me, I LOVE THEM!! " ) yeah.. what he says. 0=0

And just want you to know, If i put ' reverse ' on the chapter title, then, The story below is going to be about SUNGJONG as Aoi. i will be using both Shou or dae's name in this story, so dont be confused! ><


Some students were looking at Sungjong as he passed by them. " So, welcome to our school, mind if I give you a tour? " Shou asked. " Sure! " Sungjong answered as he was already interested into the school surroundings. Shou brought Sungjong to the library first. " So here's the school's library "

Sungjong's jaws dropped. How could there be a school library modern as this?! Then, shou brought Sungjong to the cafeteria.

" this is the cafeteria " Shou smiled.

sungjong's jaw dropped again. WHAT THE EFFING IS THIS SCHOOL?! are all schools in japan like this?! Shou laughed. " No, it's only this school " Wha?! he could read my thoughts!! " No, you're blurting it out. " Shou said again. Then, Sungjong felt ashamed. " c'mon, I want to show you the gym next " Shou said as he pulled Sungjong with him.

-

-

" DAMN! I'M TIRED! " Sungjong screamed. Shou chuckled as he heard that. " I know.. our school's too big... but I bet, schools in your country is much bigger than here.. " Shou smiled. " i dont really know, cause i came from a government school " Sungjong smiled. Shou nodded in understandment. " so, how's it like in korea? " Shou asked. " Nothing great, schedules always ful- " sungjong stopped as he noticed he's not in his real body. " naaah, life's fun " Sungjong smiled. 

Shou cleared his throat after he felt his cheeks burning. " What's wrong? " Sungjong asked. " Nothing~ So, do you like a band? " Shou asked. " Of course! I like bla.bla.bla,bla,bla,bla~~~ " Sungjong kept on blurting all the band he likes. Shou's face crunched up, and stopped sungjong. " Just tell me one please " Shou said. " Oh! I love- " sungjong thought for a bit and continued, " I love Infinite. " well duhh, it's his band afterall.

 

on the other side, Yue stood with some of her followers. " Tch. Look at that , trying to seduce our Shou! " Yue said, and her followers nodded in agreement. " We need to do something... before Shou dates the girl! " yue said and left the scene.

 

shou smiled as he watched Sungjong smiled brightly. " Why is she so pretty? " Shou said.

Oh .

" what? " Sungjong asked as he looked to his right. ' Isn't that girl I saw at the train station just now? ' he thought. " You like her? " Sungjong asked as he looked at the girl. ' N-No! I was just- " he got stopped by Sungjong who couldn't stop grinning. " i know~ You dont have to hide!! " sungjong giggled and ran to the girl. " AOI! " he shouted, and Sungjong ignored him.

" ohaiyo! " SUngjong greeted. " oh... ohaiyo.. " she mumbled. " I'm Park Aoi! I'm new here! " Sungjong smiled. " hi.. park.. " she smiled shyly. " Call me Aoi! i dont mind! " Sungjong said. " What's your name? " Sungjong asked. " Kozue Shibano.. " She said. " Can i call you Kozue???? ' sungjong beamed. " Oh! sure.. " she smiled. " and... are you.. korean? " she asked. Sungjong smiled. " I'm half korean and half japanese " he said.

how'd he know? okee, his name as a girl is Park Aoi, saying she's korean. but her mom, is japanese since she looks japanese and speaks japanese.

" oh... that's why you can speak japanese.. " she nodded. " do you like Shou? " Sungjong asked straightfowardly. then, she blushed.

Shou was massaging his temples. " This girl... " he mumbled. he saw Sungjong coming bak to him so he pretended to look at the sky. " SHOU! SHOU! " sungjong called. " yes? " he smiled. " SHE LIKES YOU TOO! " Sungjong beamed. Shou's jaws dropped. seriously, cant she see he likes her instead of Kozue?! wait.

Did he confess in his thoughts? yep, he did! Shou blushed more. " Seriously hyung- " Sungjong stoped as he realised what he said. " hyung? " Shou asked confusedly. ' oh yeah. he doesn't understand korean language..  thank god! ' Sungjong thought. " nothing, you're red! are you sick? " he asked. " n-no... " shou said. " kay~ "

Sungjong skipped through the hallways, leaving Shou behind. shou blushed again, and then he realised Sungjong was far away from him.

 

on the other side (again), Yue smirked as she was ready with her followers to attack Sungjong. " just you wait " she smirked.


 

TEAHYUN!

So, how is it? :D -- And, as for next chapter, do you want me to post up a chapter of Aoi and infinite or Sungjong and erm.. whatver his life in japan lah :P COMMENT~ KAMSAHAMNIDA!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!