07 - reverse

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

 

Okay, boring chappie here, you can skip this ^^ No plot missed ;D since the main character here is Aoi and Infinite ^^ this is for ALL THE READERS who insisted me to update ^^ hehe


He woke up in the morning to be greeted by the beaming sunlight at his face. " Nggggggg!! " he stretched out of bed and looked around him. "  eh? since when did i? " He walked from his bed and looked up into the mirror.

NO. WAY "

-

He walked into the toilet bringing the essentials needed to clean himself up. Or some woohyun's facial medicines could do. He snuggled into the towel, pulling his newly long hair. he had bangs infront, his hair was long until his- okay, his chest. He sniffed his hair and coughed.

" Did i make some stupid wish last night? " he asked himself looking at his not sculpted body. he washed his face throughly. So much that he thought he was going to drown in the water he splashed himself with. No matter how much he washed, he was still the same. 

" DEAR~ BREAKFAST'S READY!! " A woman called in somewhat a foreign language. But he knew what it meant.

" NEH " he screamed back. Somehow, he was the only person in the group who had been calm in an emergency. TOO. CALM. 

He stepped outside the toilet, not wanting to take a bath, because he didn't feel very confident. 

" hani- you need to dress up, you wouldn't want to miss out your first day of school right? " the woman shouted again. but he paid no attention, he was busy in his own world. He didn't do anything... yet- how did he turn into-

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

" PARK AOI!! ARE YOU LISTENING?! "

--------------------------------------------------

Sungjong winced as he heard the high pitched voice of the woman. ' Sheesh, she's loud ' he thought as he walked to the closet, he took out a uniform and wore it, letting the black tank top still on. He did let down the girl's shorts and changed it with her uniform skirt. He fixed his hair into a messy bun and walked out to the kitchen to eat.

-

" seriously, whose body am i using? " he asked as he explored this slim line. " And, is this a dream...? " He asked after pinching himself hard. " Owwieee!! " He winced. As he walked by the streets, he noticed he was not in Korea, his homeland. " And how did i get to Japan?! " he thought out loud, earning some stares from the japanese people. " Mianhae! " he spoke in korea, and no one understood. " oh... gomeinasai " he bowed.

He didn't know where he was heading, so he just walked past some people until he found a female student wearing the same uniform as him. He brightened up and ran towards the girl. he followed her to the railway tation, as he was about to run into the train, the security stopped him. " You need a ticket to get in. " Sungjong's shoulders fell and walked to the receptionist. " one ticket please " he said and handed the money in which he had taken from the girl's wallet earlier. The receptionist gave him the ticket and he ran into the train.

 

he took a double take on the girl, but something was disturbing to him. He cant feel anything but trouble when an old guy in his 40s was nearing his . He tried to molest sungjong but a guy stopped him. " Dont touch my girlfriend " he spoke as he dropped down his fake mustache. 

the old man snickered and backed away, the guy smiled sweetly at sungjong. " gee, thanks "Sungjong sighed. " You korean eo? " the japanese guy tried to speak, but he spoke it in english AND korean. making the sentence funny to Sungjong. He chuckled and said, " it's okay, i speak japanese too " he winked.

The guy's cheeks burned and thought of how casual Sungjong was with him. " Okay... " he muttered. " Okay! My name's Le- I man, Park Aoi! " he gave up his hand to him. The guy smiled back at him, " Shou, but people call me Dae " He blushed. " Ah, okay then, I'll call you dae! " Sungjong beamed. The guy blushed more. then he cleared up his throat, we're going to the same school here, so, let's go! " He chirped as he pulled sungjong away. Sungjong looked at the girl and sighed before following Dae.

 

They were infront of the huge school called Mitsu high. Sungjong's jaws dropped as he saw how elite the school was. " c'mon! Let's go Park! " Dae laughed. " Eh. Don't call me that " Sungjong glared down at him. " w-what? " he asked back. " Call me Aoi " Sungjong said confident;y, not knowing what he did was... so... wrong. " o-okay A-Aoi " Dae bluched so much, his cheeks was turning more pink. 

Some fans of Dae saw Sungjong and shot him a glare. Sungjong, seemed like he felt the glare, responded, " c'mon, i have a bad feeling outside here " he asid as he pushed Dae inside. The fangirls scoffed at him, especially the leader; Yue.

She was beautiful, as she had long flowing blond hair in which she had tied up to a ponytail to her left side of her head, from afar, she looked cute. He school blouse was hidden under the vest, and her skirt short, only closing her . " I want her to disappear, and not touch our Shou! " she exclaimed. " and this.... MEANS WAR! "


Teahyun here, so i updated a not important chaper -3- Mianhae......

I'm a bad author, i should just quit from AFF.... :'C

*le sobs

TEAHYUN!