06

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

I've noticed I got the host's name wrong >///< My bad! Thanks for the comment MINIME96!! Your comment made me blush! HEHE ><,

oh and this update is for AlaiNazurah537 :) GOOD LUCK DONGSAENG! ;D


it was a calm wednesday morning. The members are still asleep, including Aoi.  Everything was quiet and all until.... " GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! "  Everyone, except myungoo and Dongwoo didn't wake up. Aoi, Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun ran outside and saw the manager. " WHY IS HE SLEEPING HERE?! " The manager pointed at Sunggyu, who just woke up from his sleep. " Huh? " He looked around, looking like a hamster. " Where are the other two? " The manager asked and Hoya walked up to to their room. As he opened it, Myungsoo and Dongwoo shot up from their matress. " C'mon guys, manager's here " Hoya told them.

" Okay... I forgot to tell you yesterday, but since you guys are all here... here i go.. " Manager smiled.  ' Everytime manager smiles, it means bad luck for infinite ' Woohyun thought. " The CEO said....... if you top up the chairs with be mine, he's going to buy you guys a new dorm! " Infinite looked unsurprised. " And... It's LUXURIOUS! " the manager continued. Infinite screamed happily like cute little girls when they saw their idols on tv.  " GUYS! WE MUST WIN THIS! " Sunggyu encouraged and the guys wer all hyped up. Aoi didn't know what to do, so, she just followed along.

" And here's the real news! " The manager giggled. ' Bad luck ' Woohyun thought. " YOU GUYS ARE FREE FROM SCHEDULE TODAY! " Manager contunued. ' and i was wrong -.- ' woohyun thought.  " So, you can wander off anywhere you want, but remember your curfew, arasseo? " the manager reminded. Infinite smiled, and when the manger walks out, they screamed happily. " TODAY'S MY AWESOME DAY! " Sungyeol shouted. " ME TOO! " Myungsoo shouted and the Myungyeol couple hi-fived.

Aoi giggled as she saw the Myungyeol couple. ' Myungyeol are real afterall! ' she screamed in her thoughts. " Sungjong ah, wanna hang out together? " Woohyun offered. Aoi shot her head up from her thoughts and quickly replied. " YES! " Woohyun nodded, wondering why Aoi was mental lately. Myungsoo who heard the conversation, joined in. " I WANT TO FOLLOW TOO! " He said with a serious face. " Whoa dude, chill~ " Woohyun chuckled. Aoi found this cute and giggled " AWWWWWWW~ "

SILENCE~

" Erm, what I meant was, I saw a cat over there and it was s-so c-cute, that's w-why i Awwed " Aoi pointed at the nearest window she could find, which was also at the living room. Woohyun nodded slowly, suspicious of Aoi. Myungsoo laughed and pulled Aoi after letting her wear her shoes. " Kaja~ " He smiled. Aoi looked back at Woohyun who just stood there blankly. " Well, he's not coming~ Let the woogyu couple be together~ " Myungsoo chuckled. Aoi just nodded.

As they walked together, Aoi looked down. She never went out with a guy before. And she realized that she was with the most wanted guy in the whole world. " Sungjongie, what are you thinking of? " Myungsoo smiled warmly at Aoi. " I.. I love chicken! " Aoi lied. " really? Let's go to KFC! " Myungsoo walked forward, leaving Aoi. " Onew really has high influence... " myungsoo mumbled. Aoi blinked and ran after myungsoo. ' I am so not taking him there... '

As they walked past some girls, the girls were giggling and followed them quietly. Aoi felt scared as she thought of someone following her and Myungsoo. " What's up Sungjong? " myungsoo smiled. Aoi looked at the back to see some group of school girls and smiled at Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked back too and laughed. " should we give them the small street show of be mine here? " Myungsoo offered and Aoi hesistated for a bit, but then, she agreed. " Okay, You got your phone right? "  Myungsoo asked and Aoi nodded as she took out Sungjong's phone. As she turned the song on, both of them went into position. And the danced according to the beat.

-

" WAAAAAAAH! WE LOVE IT OPPAS! DO IT AGAIN! " One of the fans shouted. " DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! " the fans chanted. " I'm sorry guys, but we have things to do~ " myungsoo winked at the fans and pulled Aoi with him. " Bye! " He waved and Aoi waved at them too. 

" So.. We're spending out time here, not KFC? " Aoi looked around the mall. " well, yeah~ Why? let's have funnn!! " Myungsoo smiled.

The crowds groaned, showing that they don’t want the boys to leave. Really, if you’re a fan, you’d be feeling the sad too.

“ Erm… Hyung, why are we here? “ Aoi asked as she looked around the shop. “ To disguise ourselves of course, “ he smiled , “ we don’t want the fans ruin the fun now would we? “ Aoi nodded and picked something that doesn’t look Sungjongish.

-

“ Sungjong ah, Are you done yet? “ Myungsoo groaned as he stood infront of the changing room. “ A little…. “ Aoi mumbled. Annoyed, myungsoo barged into the small room and saw Aoi…….

“ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! “ she screamed.

…… half .

Aoi smacked Myungsoo with her wallet. “ OWW! OWW! YAH! WE’RE- “ Myungsoo stopped as he saw what’s going on.

“ Guys….. “ he stopped. Suddenly, he felt his cheeks begin to burn to see the *cough* you know.. the.. half sungjong :P

Myungsoo rushed out from the room and curled himself on the nearest chair he could find. And finally, Aoi came out, fully dressed. They both wore hats to cover their face.

As for second, they went to the CD shop. Myungsoo checked through the shelves to find the location of their latest album; Be Mine.

“ hyung. “ But myungsoo was still busy checking. “ Hyung.“ Myungsoo ignored it again. “ HYUNG!! “ Aoi screamed. Making some of the people in the shops look at them. Aoi quickle covered her face so no fans recognize her, myungsoo did the same too. Myungsoo walked to her and saw their album. At the very top of the shelf, Ranking 1st in the most demanded and it was also a featured album.

They took an album and walked to the cashier, As the cashier squinted her eyes at them, the two dorks could not help but snicker, while closing their mouth. “ Wait, you’re…. L and Sungjong from Infinite right? “ She widened her eyes. Not believing what she saw. Myungsoo shook his head. Aoi followed too. The cashier’s shoulders fell and sighed. “ okay then… “ and did her cashier thing :p


OKEE, MIANHAE FOR NOT UPDATING, but I sneaked while doing this ^^ K bye

Comment and subscribe! :D LAV YEWWW

Teahyun :)