04

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

Aoi circled around the backstage, looking nervous as ever. Even you could tell she's nervous. Afterall, it's her FIRST TIME shooting and she knew the show strong heart; telling stories about life to make people sad or laugh. And yet, here she was, She doesn't know anything about Sungjong and his life, well, she does, not so much because her bias is not Sungjong.She fiddled with her fingers and realized Sungjong's fingers were softer than hers. " Awwwww, and he's a guy! " She pouted.

" Guys, ready on stage " the stage producer announced and the guests of the show gathered on stage, including Aoi.She smiled as she plopped down on the red chair and started to turn around, clearing the nervousness in her. " So, Sungjong ah, got more awesome stories to tell like last time? " A voice question and aoi flinched. she turned to the person and it turned out to be Seunggi " I g-guess " She rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled nervously.  Seunggi smiled and patted her right shoulder before he left.

Aoi grinned widely as she thought of Seunggi. He was actually nice in person too. " hey Sungjong! Be CAREFUL OUT THERE! " Aoi shot her head up to see who it was, she turned left and right and saw a familiar person near to the stage. " SUNGGYU HYUNG! " She smiled and waved at him like a fangirl. Some of the female singers giggled at Aoi's cuteness. " Ah.. my bad.. " Aoi mumbled. She looked up at sunggyu and waved again. " Okay, Show starts in 3, 2 and 1 " the producer called and the show started.

" HELLO THERE! I'm HADONG! " One of the host say and followed by Seunggi, " And I'm Seunggi! Welcome to the popular show in korea! "  he stopped for the other host to continue. " We present to you....... STRONG HEART! " Hadong cheered and they made the strong heart sign. " Okay...... We have new guest today~ and it's............... HYUNSEUNG FROM BEAST! YAAY! " Ans so on.~

Meanwhile, behind the curtain, Aoi was really nervous, she thought she wanted to flee off but her manager and the team leader was standing near the stage, looking at her. " Don't be nervous Aoi, you can do it... " She reassured and made a hwaiting sign. 

" Okay! Let us introduce the members of today's strong heart! " Hadong pointed at the camera. " We have....... Dara of 2ne1! ". Dara smiled and introduced herself, " Annyeong! Dara imnida! " She giggled. Seunggi continued, " Joon of MBLAQ! ". Joon winked at the audience, making them swoon. " Joon imnida! ". And seunggi continued again until he reached Aoi. " Sungjong of INFINITE! " The audience was screaming hi-pitch now. Aoi smiled and thought of what sungjong would do. " Annyeong!! Sungjong imnida! " Aoi smiled brightly and made a love sign with her hands, which made the audience scream more.

" He really makes me worry... " Sunggyu sighed from the side of the stage. " Hyung, how is he? " Sungyeol, who just came from the toilet asked. " See for yourself " Sunggyu pointed at Aoi. " Oh My God, he looks totally sane! " sungyeol was shocked, no monotone, no quotes and definitely, no coughs. He was shocked, really.  

" So, let's go on with the show! " Seunggi smiled and started with dara of 2ne1. The questionings go on and on and on until it reached Aoi. " So.... Sungjong...tell us... " Seunggi smiled as he arched his eyebrows. Aoi just smiled. " Infinite's secrets. " Aoi's smiled dropped and it seemed that Aoi does not know anything. Yes, she does not know anything ( Author's friend says: WHUTTTT?! AND YOU CALL URSELF AN INSPIRIT?! ). She glanced at Sunggyu and Sungyeol who was now shooting her  death glares. " Erm, can I talk about my mom? " she asked. That made the audience and the guest stars laugh. " HAHAHA!  you know, you can't skip on that so might as well, i change the question... " Seunggi smiled. " Okay, I heard infinite's still promoting be mine... So can you show us the dance here? " Seunggi offered.

She looked back at the manager, the leader and the vocal, the three of them nodded, telling her to say yes. Afterall, INFINITE's CURRENTLY PROMOTING, how could SUNGJONG, the original member, not know the dance moves? Aoi gulped, she had seen the music video 5 to 6 times but she wasn't sure yet. But, either she gets glares from the members, she'd be better off taking the offer. Which she did. She walked out from her chair and walked to the middle of the empty space.

She inhaled deeply and exhaled. As the music starts, she thought of what infinite would do at first.  So, she just danced what she remembered, ' Bare with this, just do whatever and after this is done you're free to go ' she thought. So she just danced to the beat, the way Sungjong's body could help her. And after the dance, everyone clapped. " WAAAAAAAAH! THAT WAS AWESOME!! " Seunggi praised. hadong laughed and stood beside Aoi. " say, how'd you do the kure* part? " Hadong asked. Ao chuckled and showed him how. As he was doing it, he fell, he couldn't bear his body weight. " gee, i should go on a diet " and everyone laughed. (*Kure : well, if you heard BE MINE, there's sungjong's part where he tilts his body to the back :P )

The manager nodded in satisfaction. Sunggyu's jaw dropped. " gee hyung, i thought he looked like he forgot the dance moves like he always do in practice~ But wow, he did great here! " Sungyeol praised. " Suspicious... really suspicious.. " Sunggyu nodded.

-

It was in the van. " GREAT JOB SUNGJONG! YOU LOOKED AWESOME BACK THERE! " The manager praised and Aoi chuckled. " No biggie~ " She replied. Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he heard that, but then laughed. " I was shocked to see you improve well Sungjong! bravo for you! " Sunggyu laughed from the front seat. " now that's rare " Sungyeol whispered at Aoi and chuckled. Aoi smiled to herself as she was happy for her first shooting of  Strong heart.


BORING CHAPPIE. I KNOWWWWWW!!! T^T

And okay... I want to be honest here...

I never watched strong heart before cause i was busy updating my fic and i got schoolworks too.....  MIANHAE!! But.. I hope you guys like this one too!! :D

Comment and subscribe! THANK YOU! ><