05

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

Aoi threw her shoes at the shoe rack and dropped her bag onto the floor. She walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. As she opened the refrigerator, she saw many delicious foods. She was hungry, but she didn't dare to eat any of infinite's food, especially, when they're labelled ( what i meant was, There are infinite members's name on the food ). She took an unlabelled water bottle and drank it. " so, How's the shooting? " A voice asked. Shocked, again, she spat out the water from , luckily, it did not fall somewhere in the fridge. " BHAH! L HYUNG! " She screamed. Myungsoo laughed. " you're hungry aren't you? " Myungsoo asked as he smiled. Aoi shook her head " Na Uh! I ain't hung- " she stopped as there was a sound of her stomach growling. Myungsoo laughed out loud and fell down. " HAHAHAHAHAH!! " he laughed. Aoi pouted and walked away.

" YAH! MAKNAE! where are you going? " myungsoo came back to his senses and stood up. " Away from you " Aoi said bluntly. Myungsoo chuckled and pulled Aoi. " C'mon! let's eat outside! " Myungsoo smiled. " Won't we get into trouble? " Aoi asked, afraid that the manager would pop out of nowhere. " Naaaaaah~ That is, if we're shooting a show or we have a schedule, then we can't go off... Though, we do have curfews... And that ain't fair! " Myungsoo pouted. Aoi laughed. " Whut? " Myungsoo blinked innocently. " it's nothing, you're just cute " Aoi spoke. Myungsoo coughed hard suddenly and turned his head away from Aoi. " Oh I'm sorry.. We're guys... " Aoi fidgeted her pointing fingers. " Erm.. It's-It's o-okay... " Myungsoo smiled. Aoi nodded and put on her hi-tops. After that, she followed Myungsoo.

-

Aoi looked around the cafe. The atmosphere was really awkward. The waiter came and handed them the menus. " Erm.. aren't you going to order? I-It's on me though.. " Myungsoo's voice faded as he scanned the menu. " Ah.. okay... I'll choose.... spaghetti please... " Aoi smiled at the waiter. Myungsoo smiled " Me too ."  Aoi looked at him like he's a stalker. " What? I happen to like spaghetti too~  " He smirked. Aoi nodded and looked back down to Sungjong's her phone. ' Wow, Sungjong has many girl group songs here.. no wonder he knows each of their songs... ' Aoi thought and pursed her lips. Myungsoo stared at her, he looked at her facials, from her hair, he trailed them off to her eyes, her nose until he reached her lips. He gulped as he thought of kissing it. SLAP! Aoi looked up to Myungsoo. " Why did you slap yourself hyung? " She looked up to Myungsoo. Myungsoo, who was now nervous, shook his head vigrously. " n-nothing! " .Aoi nodded slowly " okay..... " and continued zooming into Sungjong's phone. 

Myungsoo facepalmed himself and he felt his face was getting warmer. ' What the hell myungsoo! Why did you get nervous in front of him?! ' Myungsoo scolded himself in his thoughts. The waiter came with the spaghetti and their drinks and put them on the table. " kamsahamnida " Aoi smiled politely and the waiter smled back. " dip dip! " Aoi giggled and started eating her spaghetti. Myungsoo watched her lips as she slurped the spaghetti in. " L hyung.. are you eating that? " Aoi looked at Myungsoo's food and myungsoo took his spaghetti. " NOOOOO!! it's mine! " Myungsoo pouted. " So cruel... " Aoi chuckled and continued eating. Myungsoo sighed and started eating too.

-

As Myungsoo entered the house, the living room was very dark, including the kitchen. Aoi knew something was wrong. Myungsoo switched on the lights and saw 5 dead looking zombies/ dried humans lying on the floor. " GAAAAAAAAH! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! " Myungsoo shouted. Woohyun rose from his position and yawned. " you're back already? YES! I CAN SLEEP! " Woohyun walked into his room and jumped on his bed. " Why are you guys gathering here? " Aoi asked. Hoya pointed at Sunggyu, who was still asleep on the floor. " he told us to wait for you guys to come.. anyways, I'm going to sleep, chao! " Hoya rose up and walked into the trio room. " me too " Dongwoo walked into his and myungsoo's room. " me too! " Sungyeol woke up and walked to the trio room. 

" Well, let's go to sleep too~ " Myungsoo smiled at Aoi, who ignored him and walked to the room because she's tired already. " Spoil " Myungsoo pouted. He walked into his room, leaving the snoring leader behind.


Short chapter.... cause i'm lazy today :3 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! :D THANKS!!