03

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

Sunggyu kept on looking at Aoi, non-stop. Worried since she's shooting for strong heart later on; Not that he cared on Infinite's reputation, but worried on her condition. he wouldn't let the maknae be mental and scare off the audience and guest stars now would he? Sunggyu sighed again. Aoi thought on what to say during strong heart, she looked up at the ceiling to find ideas, afterall, the ceiling had been her source of finding ideas since young. She walked, not leaving the ceiling out of sight and stumbled across Hoya's watermelon..? Aoi was about to trip when..... Myungsoo caught her.

" Whoa there maknae, you're kinda clumsy today " myungsoo chuckled. Aoi rolled her eyes and looked through the myungsoo&dongwoo's dorm. ' It's quite huge in real life! ' Aoi thought. " Ah, anyways, you should shower now, you have two hour before show starts " Myungsoo smiled and patted Aoi's right shoulder. " a-ah.. chincha..? " Aoi walked off towards the trio room (Sungyeol, hoya and Sungjong's room). She knew where Sungjong's properties are located and therefore went through them.

-

In the toilet-

Aoi didn't dare to let down sungjong's boxers as she wasnt ready or she probably wants save sungjong's pride as a man. So, she decided to bring that boxers to the bath tub too. She closed her eyes as she dipped herself into the warm water. Coziness filled her and she felt like she wanted to drift off to sleep. But no. She looked up the ceiling again and thought of someone special, her mom. As the word repeated for the third time, she stopped moving. What's in her mind is now worries. She thought of her mother, and she thought of her REAL body. " If I'm using Sungjong's body, probably, Sungjong would use mine? but if he uses mine then..................................................... " It was a really LONG pause. And then, she screamed. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Sunggyu who coincidentally passed by the toilet heard aoi's scream. " Oh god.. Not again.. This guy makes me worry! " Sunggyu groaned and walked to his room, trying to make himself not worried. 

" T-then.. he saw m-my.. OH NO!! I- i i have no confidence! What if he says it's ugly?! (referring to her chest) GOD! W-What if he sees my.. my- " The thought of it made her blush. " AISH! I hate moments like these! " Aoi pouted and washed up. Aoi stood from the bath tub and took the towel from the shelf ( I dunno how to describe the towel hanger? ) And there, a problem arose. " Oh no..... " Aoi bit her lip. She looked down and saw... the shape of it on her boxers. " Ewwwww....... " She swallowed her saliva. She looked up the ceiling and slowly pulled down her boxers, and stopped. " god damn it.. I cant let the towel be wet! " She mumbled and dropped her towel to the ground and continued pulling the boxers off. 

After a few minutes, she held the boxers up high and smiled. " Victory! " She smirked. " And now.. the towel.... " She smiled and looked down to take it. She gulped as she saw Sungjong junior. She laughed lightly and after that, she screamed. " AH! MY EYES! MY INNOCENT EYES! AARGH!! " She screamed.

Sungyeol was eating ramen at the living room, as soon as he heard the scream, he was annoyed with Sungjong Aoi's voice. He shook his head and continued eating ramen. 

She closed her eyes and quickly grabbed the towel, and  wrapped it around her hips. She sighed before leaving the toilet and rushed towards the trio room. She picked up some cool clothes to wear and it took her a moment t wear a boxer. Really, thank god Myungsoo had told her to be ready within two hours. she looked at the time and now, she's left with 57 mins. And right in time too, one of infinite's manager waited for Aoi outside. Aoi took her wallet and shove them in her pocket, along with her phone.


Well, is this counted as RATED M? my friend says no... But I'm still unsure... DONT BE MAD!! * Dodges tomatoes* Well, chwesonghamnida readers!! And,, erm.. Comment and subscribe... Please? hehe? 

GUYS, have you heard the JAPANESE VERS OF BE MINE? I MEAN INFINITE IS SIZZLIN' HOT IN THERE! AND I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK IN MAY! AISH! I CANT WAIT!! T^T

And i would like to thank the subscribers! HEHE, you guys make me want to update!! ^^ 

dokidoki_kawaiidesu ,  kichikimo,  minime96 and ToriViola ! *bows 90 degrees*