10

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

C'mon guys. I was really sad that only one person was commenting :( Well, I hope that you dont unsubscribe because of my inactiveness in updating... but hey i have a life too kay? And i've noticed i lost one subbies from my third fic... To that certain person; 

So Not cool kay? if you're in my shoes, I bet if you lost a single subbie, you'd be sad like i am well ja~ Everyone thinks it's not cool  to unsubscribe

for this chaper - wont be sungjong... duhh :P there's no reverse in the chapter title XD silly me

I think chapters about sungjongie in this fic are boring~~ actually, i have writer's block.  So I returned back to Aoi and infinite :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ><


" So tell me, how'd we end up here? " Myungsoo asked as he rubbed his temples. Aoi laughed. " I don't know either " She smiled. they were both dining at KFC. " So, Jongie, what do you want to do next? " Myungsoo asked as he concentrated on Aoi. She shrugged and continued eating. " Sungjong, can you please eat slowly? what if fans are taking pictures of us if they know it's us? " Myungsoo whispered. " oh, sorry.. " Aoi apologized as she rubbed with her hand. Myungsoo watched in disgust.

the restaurant was full of... fans. Luckily, they were Shinee's fans, a.k.a. SHAWOLS . Of course he knows. There are young girls who were squealing about Onew when they were taking orders at the cashier. not only that, he can see that somee of the girls were wearing shinee merchandises.

Aoi looked at the CD they bought and snickered. Myungsoo just blinked. " why are you snickering? " Myungsoo asked. " hyung, are you thinking what i'm thinking? " Aoi asked as she showed Myungsoo the album. " ooooooooooooooh~ I think i know what chu mean~ ~ " Myungsoo wriggled his eyebrows.

" .... "

" ... "

" you seriously don't know what I'm thinking right? " Aoi sighed. " yeah......... " Myungsoo hung his head low. Aoi laughed lightly and stood up to dust herself. " Kaja hyung! Let's go~ " Aoi sang. " Gawd I want too sleeeep! " Myungsoo whined. Aoi laughed and pinched Myungsoo's cheeks. " Awwww~ ur choooo cute~ " Aoi cooed. Myungsoo slapped her hand off and blushed.

' Damn, why do i feel this way? ' he thought and walked away, leaving Aoi confused. " YAH! WHERE ARE CHU GOIN'? " Aoi asked. " away from you " he mumbled, cheeks still burning. Aoi pouted and caught up with Myungsoo. Myungsoo seemed to have no interest in her plan, but he had no choice since she was also his friend. wow. that rhymes XD

Aoi dragged pulled Myungsoo into one of the internet cafes she like to visit after school. It used to be fun when she was in her female mode.but now, seemed different, as she was now... Sunjong.

" Yah. Sungjong! What are you doing?! " Myungsoo groaned as he was forced to sit down next to Aoi. Aoi giggled and started to open her one and only favourite site -----> Asianfanfics.com ( A/N: Now doesn't it look familiar? XD ) " jeongie.. what is this? " Myungsoo asked, curiously. Aoi giggled more. " hyung! I like this author's story! READ IT TOO! " She said. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and laughed. " okay! sure sure~ " he said.

Then Aoi showed you's story.

myungsoo couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't bear to see the guy he loves flirting with another girl. therefore, he stood up from his seat and pulled Sungyeol away from the girl. Sungyeol, on the other hand was confused. Myungsoo pushed sungyeol to the wall and blocked Sungyeol's space from left to right with his hands sticking on the wall. " Myungsoo! W-what are you d-doing? " Sungyeol asked nervously. Myungsoo took a breath in and kissed Sungyeol. 

As Myungsoo read it, he yelled. " WOW! I CANT BELIEVE SHE MADE A MYUNGYEOL STORY OF ME! IS SHE SUGGESTING I'M GAY WITH SUNGEYOL HYUNG?!  " Aoi straightened her body quickly and closed Myungsoo's mouth. " SHHHHHH! this place is crawled with Infinite fans! " she whispered. myungsoo pulled off her hand from his mouth. " yeah yeah ". Aoi giggled. " Okay, next story! "

it was also you 's story.

" same person? " he asked, boredly. Aoi shuushed him and showed him the story.

you was sitting at the corner of the room, crying because myungsoo broke her heart. " WAE OPPA?! WAE? "

" look Sungjong, isn't this too dramatic and why is the author using her nam- " myungsoo was stopped by Aoi. " SHHHHHHHH!! "

She touched her grown belly. containing a 7 months old baby. Myungsoo had left her for his job as a singer. 

" OH! IF I DO, I WON'T! " Myungsoo yelled, which gained the attention of the customers.

You bowed lightly at those who looked at her, and still covering herface.

" you make to much noise " Aoi whispered as they left their gaze from both them.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

" it's the author's fault " he muttered.

she laughed lightly.

somehow, aoi doing that made Myungsoo gulp.

" okay, should we proceed? " Aoi asked, smiling.

" f-fine "

Aoi sat there bored, as she and myungsoo read the story.

Somehow, brilliant Myungsoo had a plan.

" Jeongie, I have a plan! " He exclaimed.

" what type of plan is it? " Aoi asked, interested.

" hoooh, this plan... includes Infinite....... "

" aannnnd? "

Then Myungsoo whispered to Aoi's ears.

" SURE! " she agreed.

Her voice was too loud than Myungsoo, that now, she literally got everyone's attention.

Myungsoo pulled his and aoi's cap down so people won't recognize.

" c'mon, let's get out of here " he whispered.

Aoi nodded.


SHORT CHAPPIE!

i'm in a rush again XD

0u0 

plese read my new storyyy! CLICK ON PICTURE BELOW!! THANKS!